Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" (29062 Views)

Oshiomhole Chairs APC NWC Meeting, Says Party Not Divided / Adams Jagaba Defects To PDP, Dumps APC / Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by father01: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2018
The Chairman, House of Representatives committee on interior, Adams Jagaba, on Monday evening formerly dumped Nigeria’s ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.

Mr. Jagaba, who represents Kachia/Kagarko constituency of Kaduna State, announced his decision while reacting to his suspension from the APC in Kaduna State.

“APC is a sinking ship and I won’t perish with it,” he said.

Mr. Jagaba, who said he had expected to be expelled from the party, did not announce the party he would join.
Sources close to him, however, told PREMIUM TIMES he will soon declare for the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

“I expected dismissal and now suspension. It’s been long I bid them farewell,” the lawmaker said.

“My body language, my utterances, my actions and inactions has demonstrated that I had parted ways with them for a long time. It’s unfortunate that they are not practical scientists to realise it,” he said.

He alleged that the APC has shown that the security and welfare of the people is not a priority.

“The electorates are more poorer now, Fulani herdsmen have continued to attack and kill my people unabatedly with both the federal and state governments doing nothing.

“The Governor of Kaduna State has continually said, he does not need the votes from Southern Kaduna to win election. He has demonstrated that he values the life of a cow than the lifes of Southern Kaduna people. So, I can’t stay with them in the same party,” he added.

The lawmaker said he would never beg to return to the APC.

“The power lies with the electorates and not in the hands of a political party,” he said, adding “if they are expecting me to come crawling on my knees to beg them, then they are day dreaming.”

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/254891-%e2%80%8ehouse-reps-member-dumps-apc-says-party-sinking-ship.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by serverconnect(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Nigeria politician do not have direction....

14 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Hotshawarma(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2018
serverconnect:
Nigeria politician do not have direction....
true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by temptnow: 8:28am On Jan 09, 2018
E don dey start, Buhari will be humiliated in 2019 - father mbaka

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by aolawale025: 8:41am On Jan 09, 2018
He must have read the hand writing on the wall. What a wise man

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by NextGovernor(m): 8:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Trying to use Southern Kaduna. Now trying to feel as if he cares about them. All na strategy to win the next election.

Anyways I am in support of anything to destroy APC becos those guys are demon.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Kingspin(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2018
When big ship like Nigeria is sinking automatically everybody onboard will sunk with it.

5 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by mbaboy(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Welcome to the world of realism, the kingdom of God is happy over this repented soul. Buhari failed as a military head of state and as democratic president he is also failing intoto.... If u give him another four years he will still fail again . Say no to Buhari second term if u want ur children to have a better life cuz he values cows more than human life.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by fergie001: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Politicians are same,but reason this matter....everyone in the country knows that already:

“The Governor of Kaduna State has continually said, he does not need the votes from Southern Kaduna to win election. He has demonstrated that he values the life of a cow than the lifes of Southern Kaduna people

9 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
APC is indeed a sinking ship...only Buhari is holding it now

3 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Ahmed0336(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Polithiefcians
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mtcheeew nonsense talk from The So called hon Adams. Nigerians are 100 % in support of APC government all over the country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
temptnow:
E don dey start, Buhari will be humiliated in 2019 - father mbaka
losers being fabricating lies with fr. MBAKA'S name since 29.may 2015 grin tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Great decision

3 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by RZArecta(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
You don't expect him to be in a party that sent Fulani herdsmen to kill his people cool

13 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by RZArecta(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeew nonsense talk from The So called hon Adams. Nigerians are 100 % in support of APC government all over the country.
Buhari na goat, his supporters are also goats grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by yarimo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
RZArecta:
Buhari na goat, his supporters are also goats grin
in politics this is how your trash comments is usually seen grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by AnodaIT(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
The thing don tire zombies

11 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by massinola(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Everybody is jumping the sinking ship. Buhari is next

2 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by 9japrof(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by princechurchill(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Finally cured of zombiism
Hallelujah insha allah

7 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by DWJOBScom(m): 5:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Finally the sense returns revived

hoping others come to realization

4 Likes

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by chuxjay(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
A while ago I boarded a commercial bus to the garden city of Port Harcourt. The trip was an urgent one and so I had to leave same night I got the information. After purchasing the ticket and all other formalities, we boarded.
Few minutes into the journey some passengers started grumbling. From grumbling it turned into a mini protest. They complained that insects were making a meal of them. Some thought it was just mosquitoes while others blamed sand flies until someone screamed “bedbugs.” A woman had actually caught one of the culprits and it turned out to be the dreaded vampire bedbug.
Read the concluding part on http://chuxzville..com.ng/2018/01/the-bedbug-driver-and-nigerian-story.html?m=1
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Nigerianboi1960(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
let's wait till he dumps Nigeria because Nigeria is a sunken ship
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Hector09(m): 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
And this adam thought that i am going to take him serious, jumbing frm apc to pdp, there is no difference, pda is never a saint, nor is apc
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by Snow02: 5:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
I keep telling people both pdp and apc are basically the same people they just keep switching and deceiving us.

1 Like

Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by oshe11: 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
kkaksjsjshhswhwu
Re: Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" by PHILipu1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
Finally cured of zombiism
Hallelujah insha allah
I hope when another one move from PDP to APC,you guys will allow people to hear word?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila, Sanwo-Olu Visit Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) / Zacheaus Akinlose: Jegede, Ajayi Deserve Blame For Akeredolu’s Massive Victory / Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Numan, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.