Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2290 Views)

She Deleted His Selfie With Messi 6 Years Ago... Should He Forgive Her...?!! / / I Will Never Call This Girl Again, I Have Deleted Her Digits.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin

U and ur sex world is too much tongue

OK, may I ask a question? cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
iLegend:

tongue Ask.

grin tnx...

Before when it comes to sexual orientation, the world will only accept straight & gays... Then LGBT came out to classified them well..

Now, the new one is what they called sexually fluid ppol..

So, my question is.. What's ur view abt it? Will u date a lady if ul know she's sexually fluid?
Re: by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Im amongst the few who have been following your posts but dont comment ..ive realised not all guys or men rather where born to be romantic .im among those who aint tho .on a diff note .those who know how to handle the gurls are jerks .100% proven .bin a jerk cant add to my account balance .tho to me fame and fortune matters more..bottom line is.your theories are more complicated than math 101.seriously lets take a break.
Re: by fernandoc(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Baba most of us that read and don't comment because we hurry out to practice what we have learn t. You know sey practice makes perfect. Keep up the great work and tell us when your blog don ready make we switch sharparly. #cheers
Re: by pussyAvenger: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
l taught my friend, a nice guy, with some of d knowledge i tapped from u....he nw sees me as a god.......u dont teach theories, u teach life and pure woman psychology.....ur d best thing around here ....ilegend

2 Likes

Re: by tolam4skywd(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
iLegend..

Ma hero..

keep it up bro... More ink to ur pen...

#safe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by CashNaira96: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
One of the few people i look forward to their next topic.. Ilegend. I have learnt a lot 4rm you. What u teach really works.. Am a living proof

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: by thesuave10(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
iLegend:
iLegend's Words of Condom and Wisdom. [Pictures]

I'm very raw when I describe anything relating to men and women. If I have offended you in any ways, please accept my apologies.

Every dating tips or sex topics I post are all 100% true and they are things I have done. I don't fabricate stories to get traffic. I have done crazier things I can't post.

My threads are more about me [iLegend] sharing and explaining the dynamics between men and women. My posts are things I have done home and abroad and they always work. What works for me may get you a slap, but you're better than that, so don't be scared. It's universal when you religiously put your heart to it and learn it. It takes time to master a craft. Some things don't work overnight.

I'm very calm and articulative. Although, I dress like a bad boy most times and I hate suits and looking too decent. What baffles people is how rough I look (dress), but how calm, coordinated, free and naughty I behave and I know when to stop. When they dig to find out who this rough guy is, they can't help but say, "Wow! Are you kidding me? And you behaved as if you're nobody."

Don't tell people much about yourself — allow them to discover the good parts instead of bragging about it. Acting as if you don't know what a car is, is better than telling a woman you own a car.

All my posts have more good remarks/comments. Most of the people who are enjoying my tips NEVER comment on my threads. They read and run away. It's bad.

The bad comments I get are people who have not tried my tips or people who are naturally arrogant and they feel they know better, but they hardly open a thread to teach these things. They always find faults, but never try to write a better post to counter the faults.

Humans are competitive in nature. Criticisms are always welcomed, but most arrogant people don't know how to reduce their egos and be constructive. It's sad.

If you want to make it in life ignore the malicious critics and listen to your fans and anyone with a constructive criticism.

Most times, it's not what we say, but how we say it. Our body language matters a lot. Today I went to ECO bank to get some "change," but the crowd was too much. I looked rough and calm as usual. I decided to try another bank far down the road. I sighted some mopol/army officers on the road — as an adventurer, I decided to look for trouble. I looked one of the officers straight in the eye. He tried his best to make me blink or remove my eyes, but there was no way in hell I could do that. He summoned courage and asked me to come; I started smiling a wicked smile while walking towards him:

Officer: Where do you work?
iLegend: Graduate, no work.
Officer: Which school?
iLegend: Oxford.
Officer: Where's your school's ID card? (In my head I was like: me wey don finish school since 2011 u dey ask for my ID card?)
iLegend: I brought out my dollar bill wallet and instead of waiting for the card he complimented my wallet and walked away. I smiled and left.

My dress code was rough, but my body language and composure were Soyinkalized. I wanted the interaction to last longer so I could have a better fun story to write.

Life is not about going to school. It's about living your life to the fullest and being who you truly are.

I have a quote which says, "Education is good. Money is better, but Life and God is the best."

Master one thing and other things will begin to master you.

Don't commit suicide in this regime o! I have been through worse, but here I Am.

The dating scene is a crazy scene. Some people have seen and conquered. Learn from those people.

Thomas Edison once said, "I see so clearly because I stand on the shoulders of the giants who have come before me."

Learn how to handle women from iLegend and you'll be among the 1% of men who "know whatsup." Men don't know how to handle women and keep them loyal forever. Men have refused to learn how the female brain works. They focus all their attentions in school and money. Money and school cannot save a relationship or marriage from collapsing, but dating knowledge and skills will. Degrees and money are good — acquire them, but don't dwell so much on them. Instead, master the art of the person you'll spend the rest of your life with. When you have these skills 'divorce' will NEVER come close to you.

Money can only keep a woman temporarily. If you can't meet her emotional needs or press her ESCOFi buttons kasala go burst. No talk say I no tell you o!

Learn the these stuffs and put a smile on your lady's face. Be faithful. If you're gon misbehave USE CONDOM or take her to the hospital for the two of you to get checked. Haha fear don catch you now. See ya head. Naughty people everywhere. Una too like fùck!

For those in school: if you want to live a wealthy life, then live an entrepreneur's life. Create the job and be the boss. It'll take time to establish yourself, but you'll get there. Build a brand like iLegend™, don't just build a business. Dangoté is a brand and there are so many businesses under the brand Dangoté.

The difference between you and who you want to be like is TIME.

Enya will say "Only Time"
That song makes me cry for a good reason.

Be a good-bad-boy and you'll be irresistible. Your height, looks, education or wallet will not be a detriment to your success with women.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend

hehe bravo ilegend. I happen to be someone,who has admired your posts and at the same time criticized them. I admire you and your posts because in many ways it's very similar to what I do. The philosophy is great because I happen to have been into it for years. However I criticize some of your posts not because they are flat out wrong but because of the approach to them. It's obvious your posts needs a lil refining in some places and examples. I'll like to give an example. Your "kissing technique". As always I like some aspects of it and disagree with others. Let's start with why I agree:
1 I love the fact that you think asking a girl "can I kiss you?" is wrong because it is.
2 I also agree with your reasons as to why the inaudible voices (lol good one man) work very well

Now this is why I disagree:
1 the "whispering into the ear" technique is not a good enough technique to be called "my technique".
2 asking a girl "can I kiss you" won't always give you a no. Infact in some cases it will give you a yes
3 the reason why asking the question won't work is not because of the "no" its because it shows in some ways a lack of confidence.
4 this technique should only be applied for the first kiss actually(tho there are better techniques). Doing this technique for the third fourth.... Kisses would be crazy.
5. Lastly there shouldn't be a "my technique" when it comes to kissing

adios , take over the world cheesy grin
Re: by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 03, 2016
iLegend:

Yes, but I don't want to hear too much of her adventures cuz it's gonna make me divide the respect.

How it gone divide ur respect when urself even made series of threads how to have a great sex and what not...

Dont u think tat wud be unfair for her juz in case? grin
Re: by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 03, 2016
iLegend:

Equality bill has not been passed. Maybe, it's been passed in some countries, but not mine.

Your question is tricky. Most situations we find ourselves are always unfair.

If a man drives by and sees a pretty girl and man by the roadside, he'll most likely help the girl, but not the guy. Isn't that unfair? Life itself is unfair. Somebody must be favored. When something sexual happens between a man and a woman the court will favor the women even if the man was the one who reported the case. Isn't that unfair? TrapQueen77, let's not go too deep into this, cuz I have a lot to say.

U branched out talking everything in general.. grin

Oh well, in this thread... Lemme rest my case first..soon we'll gonna cross again grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Chika Ike Looks Romantic In New Photo>> / Can I Lose My Virginity Without Pain / 7 Gifts For My Wife For Our 5th Year Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.