Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ (47853 Views)

Christian Group Declare 30 Days Fasting To Stop Buhari / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. / Breaking: Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Jackossky(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
Nigayoyo:

So

Had it been you were given birth to some where around Pakistan you would probably be a Muslim....and also by the way you reason
Umm you must be a Christian... You have the freewill
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by idupaul: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

If actually the pastor did it for the sake of Beating Jesus record, He will meet his maker in bottmless pit of fire.
However if he did that as mark of sincere worship to our Lord Jesus, He shall be received in paradise

And how do u know all this

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

If actually the pastor did it for the sake of Beating Jesus record, He will meet his maker in bottmless pit of fire.
However if he did that as mark of sincere worship to our Lord Jesus, He shall be received in paradise
bross why you dey judge another man , na you be God
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thank you religion, you have taken another ediot.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by khalhokage(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol, religion!! Chai! grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Falopeabimbola(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
There are times u will so much desire to see God manifest His power in ur Life or a close associate life by so doing u will stay away from food unknowing to u
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by youngest85(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
30 days small na!

Go to those white garment churches and see whr people go on trance for 40 days and above wtout tasting anytn

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Mintayo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
The man sef funny, he should have seen the signs that he would not be able to continue the fasting, he would have just jejely break the fast.
But funny enough, had it been that he had finished the 40days, He would have been another 'god' in RSA. undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Buhahahahahahaha. Shud we b saying RIP to this senseless dying?

Anyways sha.

Jesus performed miracles, pastors are performing miracles.

Still waiting for that pastor that will raise a dead person tho. grin
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
youngest85:
30 days small na!

Go to those white garment churches and see whr people go on trance for 40 days and above wtout tasting anytn

You and Lai Mohamed ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by redcliff: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

Close thread after this comment. It has been answered!
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by gretblue: 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
[quote author=Data2Pl post=48127941][/quote]
Where did you get your Data from. uncle?
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by samcolee(m): 7:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
The first set of people that tried to build from earth to heaven(nimrod.,) didn't succeed now you plan to do what only JEHOVAH'S only begotten son did. Indeed the BIBLE was written for our own good
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by seedorfy134(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pastor

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by cruz419(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is wat happen wen u read d Bible too much,, must u equal GOD hmm,,
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by samcolee(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
catlova2:
Buhahahahahahaha. Shud we b saying RIP to this senseless dying?

Anyways sha.

Jesus performed miracles, pastors are performing miracles.

Still waiting for that pastor that will raise a dead person tho. grin
no pastor will raise dead person
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by youngest85(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
catlova2:

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by youngest85(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
catlova2:

I'm serious o.....go and confirm by urself
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
hahaha......too #Bad ....this is one of the most Foolish Ways to die......maybe his star/symbol will be written On the HALL OF FAME or guiness books of record hahaha
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by oluwasegun007(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
People do fast that long, but i guess he died because of the wrong motive.... angry angry angry
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by otokx(m): 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
What concerns nairaland with South Africa pastor?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Runyi74: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
RIP Pastor
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by free2ryhme: 7:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Who send am message grin
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by kristisking(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Do not try God.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
youngest85:

I'm serious o.....go and confirm by urself

Na lie jare. Make dem bring one maa give am close monitoring. He wnt last 5 days
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
samcolee:
no pastor will raise dead person

Hopefully none will. The rate at which miracles dey go now ehn bros.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Cephydeen(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
Weird reason
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by jnrbayano(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
It is suicide.
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by Mememan: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by dermmy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
kenonze:
Lol.

Even if he did that to beat JESUS i don't think he sinned. May be me misinterpreted what JESUS said in the book of John 14:12 that says if u beliebe in me the works that i do he will do and greater than this. But Africans do misinterpret God's word. Yea i wana accomplish more than wat JESUS did during his earthly ministry but not this way. I believe God will recieve him and enlighten him the more now he will be able to ask his maker why he died even after fasting in his name. May the Lord help us
Re: Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ by abdulkabirO(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" / Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.