Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. (15790 Views)

46-year-old Pastor, Chidi Eke Dies After Embarking On 40 Days Dry Fasting In Imo / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) / What Would Be Left Of A Man After 21 Days Of Dry Fasting?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2017
I am thinking of doing a 3-days dry fasting towards deliverance due to some dreams I had, and things that are happening, and the interpretations people gave to it, I was directed to a church for it, well, you know. But I'm thinking how can I do this 3-days dry fasting now, the last time I did one day dry fasting, I wasn't myself, my stomach move to my chest, I couldnt close my eyes to sleep and I was very weak, I broke that fast at 3am the next day because I couldn't sleep, I could not even close my eyes, I was not just myself, it was as if I wasn't even walking on the ground. And now 3-days dry, how can I do it, is there any other means to go about it, i dont want to get myself into trouble o.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Amberon11: 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lol... Who said it must be a 3-day fast?
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Penalty82(m): 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

7 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain:and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

You don't need 3 days dry fasting to be delivered, what you need is genuine repentance.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Paulscholari:
I am thinking of doing a 3-days dry fasting towards deliverance due to some dreams I had, and things that are happening, and the interpretations people gave to it, I was directed to a church for it, well, you know. But I'm thinking how can I do this 3-days dry fasting now, the last time I did one day dry fasting, I wasn't myself, my stomach move to my chest, I couldnt close my eyes to sleep and I was very weak, I broke that fast at 3am the next day because I couldn't sleep, I could not even close my eyes, I was not just myself, it was as if I wasn't even walking on the ground. And now 3-days dry, how can I do it, is there any other means to go about it, i dont want to get myself into trouble o.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are lucky you could break by 3a.m. the first time i did 3days, we were locked up in a room upstairs in the church complex.

We never met or interacted with any other person apart from the people who went in for the fast with.

We went in on Wednesday night and commenced by 12midnite, through Thursday friday to Saturday after the midnite prayers, we broke with fruits and water.
We entered church service and closed by 11a.m then went home to eat. Holy God!!!!! It's gets to a point hunger gets tired and leaves you alone, just weakness remains.

Now, there's a difference between fasting and prayer and hunger strike. If you don't pray during the fast, you are on hunger strike.

The people i joined to pray and fast were strong people. They were used to it, but I wasn't.

We prayed at 3 hours intervals. 6, 9, 12, 3, 6, and on and on. You don't kneel to pray, you don't sit to pray. You stand. Or walk about so that you won't fall asleep.

Hmmm, i saw heaven. On the third day, i felt like throwing up, i vomited slimy greenish substance. I thought i'd die. lol.

But something remarkable happened during or after that fast. I was healed of Stomach Ulcer without praying for it. I had Ucler before then. I went about with Gelocyl Tricilacate (not sure of the spelling). Even wen i went in for that fast, i had it, but i forgot i had it till i got home on sunday. That was the end of that issue till date.

From then, it became easy. 24 hrs, 48hrs 72hrs, i was doing it easily.

It's hard to begin, but if you put your mind to it, you can do it. And, don't do it alone, it's very hard to do it alone.
Find a partner. You can do it.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 11:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Penalty82:
James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

7 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain:and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.

You don't need 3 days dry fasting to be delivered, what you need is genuine repentance.
Oh @Ops, i didn't fast to be delivered o. We prayed for the body of Christ. For revival.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 16, 2017
Paulscholari:

This is the common problem amidst Christians today. people are searching for easy means and methods to achieve what they want. people dnt want to go through the spiritual exercise(fasting etc.)

what if Jesus appeared to you and tells you to fast for a whole month?

would you complain?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by edicied: 2:01am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are lucky you could break by 3a.m. the first time i did 3days, we were locked up in a room upstairs in the church complex
Oh Lawd i don't even know where to start, and some people think this is normal cry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

This is the common problem amidst Christians today. people are searching for easy means and methods to achieve what they want. people dnt want to go through the spiritual exercise(fasting etc.)

what if Jesus appeared to you and tells you to fast for a whole month?

would you complain?
As Jesus ever appear to you or anyone around you to fast for a whole month! You better mind what you say. I do fast and pray but dry is what I'm not used to.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by NoWorries7(m): 6:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Pray for strength... Without Jesus, we're powerless... I pray he gives you strength.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 6:31am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You are lucky you could break by 3a.m. the first time i did 3days, we were locked up in a room upstairs in the church complex.

We never met or interacted with any other person apart from the people who went in for the fast with.

We went in on Wednesday night and commenced by 12midnite, through Thursday friday to Saturday after the midnite prayers, we broke with fruits and water.
We entered church service and closed by 11a.m then went home to eat. Holy God!!!!! It's gets to a point hunger gets tired and leaves you alone, just weakness remains.

Now, there's a difference between fasting and prayer and hunger strike. If you don't pray during the fast, you are on hunger strike.

The people i joined to pray and fast were strong people. They were used to it, but I wasn't.

We prayed at 3 hours intervals. 6, 9, 12, 3, 6, and on and on. You don't kneel to pray, you don't sit to pray. You stand. Or walk about so that you won't fall asleep.

Hmmm, i saw heaven. On the third day, i felt like throwing up, i vomited slimy greenish substance. I thought i'd die. lol.

But something remarkable happened during or after that fast. I was healed of Stomach Ulcer without praying for it. I had Ucler before then. I went about with Gelocyl Tricilacate (not sure of the spelling). Even wen i went in for that fast, i had it, but i forgot i had it till i got home on sunday. That was the end of that issue till date.

It's hard to begin, but if you put your mind to it, you can do it. And, don't do it alone, it's very hard to do it alone.
thank you very much, can you partner with me.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 6:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol... Who said it must be a 3-day fast?
lolz, my Broda na so I see am o.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2017
NoWorries7:
Pray for strength... Without Jesus, we're powerless... I pray he gives you strength.
Amen and Amennnnnnn. Even presently am not feeling too well, I took a fast yesterday and it aggravated.. I received strength in Jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 6:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Penalty82:

thank you very much, I'm grateful.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 16, 2017
This dream has been very persistent but I haven't made any sense out of it yet. Someone should help me. It goes thus.;

I have seen myself in dream pulling out tiny threads from my Uvula. Sometimes they also appear in the form of tiny strands of ladies attachment. Uvula is that tiny red stuff hanging inside the mouth, at the entrance to the throat.

I keep removing this thread. They are always so many and if I I try to pull it hard, it will be as if I am cutting the Uvula out. I keep removing this strands until I wake up.

Please someone should help interpret.

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:
This dream has been very persistent but I haven't made any sense out of it yet. Someone should help me. It goes thus.;

I have seen myself in dream pulling out tiny threads from my Uvula. Sometimes they also appear in the form of tiny strands of ladies attachment. Uvula is that tiny red stuff hanging inside the mouth, at the entrance to the throat.

I keep removing this thread. They are always so many and if I I try to pull it hard, it will be as if I am cutting the Uvula out. I keep removing this strands until I wake up.

Thank you.
Are you a lady, well you can ask the Admin on this site www.dreamtorchlight.com
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
thank you very much, can you partner with me.
If we were close i could. But, you don't need to fast for deliverance. It only takes your Will Power. Whatever hold satan has over us, we gave him that power in the first place. Discover what you have in your possession that belongs to him, and give it back. Discover what you are doing that is his attribute and give it up.

Ask the Holy Spirit to help you. Tell him you can't help yourself, which is indeed true.

Come unto all ye who are heavy laden... That's an invitation, so go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2017
edicied:

Oh Lawd i don't even know where to start, and some people think this is normal cry
No it's not normal. We don't do normal things, that's why you can't understand us. The things of God are foolishness to fools. That's why they are called fools right? So, yeah, i understand.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Paulscholari(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

If we were close i could. But, you don't need to fast for deliverance. It only takes your Will Power. Whatever hold satan has over us, we gave him that power in the first place. Discover what you have in your possession that belongs to him, and give it back. Discover what you are doing that is his attribute and give it up.

Ask the Holy Spirit to help you. Tell him you can't help yourself, which is indeed true.

Come unto all ye who are heavy laden... That's an invitation, so go.
thank you.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by paxonel(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
It is normal to have bad dreams and challenges in life, even your deliverance pastors all have bad dreams and challenges too.
So, nothing is wrong with you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Penalty82:

Mark 9:29 "And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting"

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 16, 2017
Paulscholari:

First of all confess your sins to Yahweh.
Second cut off those things that belong to Satan ,pray for the holy spirit to direct
Third you can fast if you choose to or do night vilgil.When fasting you have to discipline yourself with the kind of food you eat.You were having stomach upset because your body is trying to adjust. You can break fast by 3p.m or 6p.m. it doesn't have to be dry fast because you can drink water

1 Like

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by PROPHETmichael: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2017
701ecilana:

Now, you understand why Jesus said, "This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting." Mark 9:29
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by PROPHETmichael: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thank you.

When a foreign object enters someone's mouth, the person will feel discomfort etc It shows you're trying to get rid of an umpleasant things in your life or there's an unpleasant things that you must get rid of and until these things are sorted, you will keep having it that dream.

Do a personal ACTION prayer session preferable at night before you sleep and if you can, add a 6am to 12midnight fasting to it.
PRAY and COMMAND every foreign things that has entered your body to come out and as you do so, try and vomit it out (u know how you do when fish bone get stuck in your throat). Maintain this ACTION prayer session every night (3 nights) and i assure you, testimony awaits you.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Now, you understand why Jesus said, "This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting." Mark 9:29
But i didn't do it to be delivered from anything air. As Christ came into life, everything darkness just left. They can not cohabit.

I invited Christ into my life with my Will Power fully intact. Satan needs my Will power to do anything in me, as i took it away from him, he stood outside and has been trying to trickishly go in again. But am resolute to keep him out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
Paulscholari:
As Jesus ever appear to you or anyone around you to fast for a whole month! You better mind what you say. I do fast and pray but dry is what I'm not used to.

Alrite. cheesy I won't stress the issue because I'm sometimes like that too. Going for a dry fast? You absolutely need God's strength. Can I tell you something about dry fasting?

Factoid: when you fast, you(which is your body) tend to feel weak, while your inner man(which is your spirit) is strengthened. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by edicied: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

No it's not normal. We don't do normal things, that's why you can't understand us. The things of God are foolishness to fools. That's why they are called fools right? So, yeah, i understand.
You know you a big Hypocrite right?
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
edicied:

You know you a big Hypocrite right?
That's if you know what Hypocrisy means. You, a an atheist only when it comes to Yahweh, but when it comes to demons you have no issh. I see you in threads where the Op is about Spirits, who are also supernatural beings, you keep kwayet and enjoy the threads, but when it comes to Yahweh a Spirit who is also supernatural, you turn an atheist and airout your mouth odour.

Look at the mirror and see a hypocrite, it believe you'll be looking at him.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by edicied: 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

That's if you know what Hypocrisy means. You, a an atheist only when it comes to Yahweh
Ayam not an Atheist grin

but when it comes to demons you have no issh.
What the F does this mean?

I see you in threads where the Op is about Spirits, who are also supernatural beings, you keep kwayet and enjoy the threads, but when it comes to Yahweh a Spirit who is also supernatural, you turn an atheist and airout your mouth odour.
I think some one is actually butthurt here

Look at the mirror and see a hypocrite, it believe you'll be looking at him.
The reason why i called you a Hypocrite is because if it were Catholic or Jw that says they were locked in a room for one stuff or the other we all know your reaction would be
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
edicied:

Ayam not an Atheist grin

What the F does this mean?

I think some one is actually butthurt here

The reason why i called you a Hypocrite is because if it were Catholic or Jw that says they were locked in a room for one stuff or the other we all know your reaction would be
Why will my reaction be different? To get the supernatural you have to go beyond the flesh. When the flesh is staved the spirit comes up. For your Info, Catholics fast, i don't know for JW.

And when you find people having a discussion you should watch out for context not just who is for or against.

You deicide is not an atheist, what are you?

We locked ourselves in Btw.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by edicied: 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

Why will my reaction be different? To get the supernatural you have to go beyond the flesh. When the flesh is staved the spirit comes up. For your Info, Catholics fast, i don't know for JW.
Is comprehension a hard thing for you?

And when you find people having a discussion you should watch out for context not just who is for or against.

You deicide is not an atheist, what are you?

We locked ourselves in Btw
But down here
701ecilana:

But hey am open if you wanna lock us both in za oda room grin
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by 701ecilana: 3:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
edicied:

Is comprehension a hard thing for you?

But down here

But hey am open if you wanna lock us both in za oda room grin
I see you need my attention, sorry, not your type. If you need a discussion open a thread.
Re: How Can I Do 3-days Dry Fasting Towards Deliverance. by edicied: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
701ecilana:

I see you need my attention, sorry, not your type. If you need a discussion open a thread.
Why are you running away na or you cant counter? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Would Forever Continue To Tithe - My Personal Experience. / Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria' / The Rosicrucian Order And Its Multiple Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.