Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

"Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video (50174 Views)

Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by cutty4sure(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
NEHLIVE:
In a video shared on Twitter today, Pastor Adeboye advised men not to marry girls who cannot pray for at least one hour, who cannot cook and a girl who is lazy. He said;

"Any girl who cannot pray for one hour non stop, don't marry her. Don't marry a girl who is lazy. If she is lazy when she is a girl, how is she going to cope when she is married and have children? Don't marry a girl who cannot cook". The utterance of the man of God however raised serious dust. Some people concurred with what he said, while others think the man of God was being bias.

Pastor Adeboye however also advised women not to marry a man who has no job. See the video as shared on Twitter. Guess the equation has nkw been balanced...

"Don't marry a man who has no job. Before God gave Adam Eve, he gave him a job. He said this is the garden, keep it. So those who come to you and say sister, thus saith the lord, you are going to be the star in my firmament, ask him what is his job. If he tells you he is a contractor, ask him to show you evidence of all the contracts he has done because the contract he is talking about is you. He wants to live off you. Don't be a fool. If he hasn't got a steady income, don't marry him. A man is to provide for the house and not the other way round. If he has no income, he should not marry. Those who do not work should not eat and if they can't eat, they can't even marry" he said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WoMjzl3-c

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/video-dont-marry-man-who-doesnt-have.html
Hmmm. Na wao, e get as e be o. RCCG single ladies go hear am o. I was jobless (but with vision) when I met my wife. She was highly supportive. Today, I make her monthly salary in one week. She's enjoying it now. We are both happy.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
fpeter:

I will not marry a man with "vision" who is jobless. I'd rather marry a man with a job and working out his vision.
I am not the type to bail out on my spouse because he lost his job,fact check. Marriage means more to some of us.

Funny you, how are you sure you won't bail out since you can't marry a man looking for a job...

Cos God forbid a jobless man can have a job a day after marriage and some others loose theirs too...

Well it's your choice ...

And comments like this makes one wonder if the person with him is really der cos dey love him or because he has a paying job....

Well it's like I should act naija film type of test before getting hooked... Shit

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
fpeter:

I will not marry a man with "vision" who is jobless. I'd rather marry a man with a job and working out his vision.
I am not the type to bail out on my spouse because he lost his job,fact check. Marriage means more to some of us.

Funny you, how are you sure you won't bail out since you can't marry a man looking for a job...

Cos God forbid a jobless man can have a job a day after marriage and some others loose theirs too...

And comments like this makes one wonder if the person with him is really der cos dey love him or because he has a paying job....

Well it's like I should act naija film type of test before getting hooked... Shit
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by lielbree: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
tunebob:

which job?...where is the job sir?...
That's a lazy man's talk! You can always find something to do!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by lielbree: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
agabasam:

A man who does not have an income has NO BUSINESS looking for a wife!
You guys should stop using this "vision" or what if he has a job in the future poo!
A man with vision will definitely have an income no matter how small before he gets his dream job!
A jobless man with no income has no dignity! That's not a man! My husband was a PAINTER going from one uncompleted building to another looking for painting work with a 2.1 Msc!
Today God has blessed him beyond his dreams. That's a man!

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by lielbree: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Zceesneh:
his opinion doesn't count

Yes it does.
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
lielbree:

A man who does not have an income has NO BUSINESS looking for a wife!
You guys should stop using this "vision" or what if he has a job in the future poo!
A man with vision will definitely have an income no matter how small before he gets his dream job!
A jobless man with no income has no dignity! That's not a man! My husband was a PAINTER going from one uncompleted building to another looking for painting work with a 2.1 Msc!
Today God has blessed him beyond his dreams. That's a man!

What you guys don't know is this, am not saying one should marry without a job, for petes sake, ...

A dude I know on his induction day got married, though he was jobless it was sure a doctor can't be jobless for long and the girl married him....

But the girl has a full paying job....

But things settled quickly, I went to his house after my own induction and I have made up my mind based on what I saw...

I either marry a lady making as much money as I am or more or marry a lady that though does not have much has vision and is willing to suffer and build with me...

Stop making it look like it's a man's job to provide, it's not, society made it so, I don't care what pastor adeboye says, he is wrong...

Have made a point to always lie about myself when I meet any lady I like or play myself down a little, if you don't like that me then damn you, you can't like this me... Cos no 1 knows tomorrow, shit can change anytime...

And trust me if your husband remains jobless for 3 months you will leave him or stay with him out of pity...

I don't pray to ever marry a lady with your kind of believe

Sorry
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by ojuu4u(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
[quote author=Deilluminator post=48137259] I bet you, nothing will happen if I act according to the voice of the Lord rather than what he said. Pastor Adeboye only want to caution people against marrying liabilities. But if a woman knows the prospects of her man, nothing prevents her from making her decision to marry him. With the way you are putting it, are you saying that Pa Adeboye is asking pple to ignore the voice of the Lord in the issue of marriage? To me, that is not what I learned. If you marry someone because he has a job and few moments into the marriage and he lost his job will you seek for divorce wel, you can listen to Pa Adeboye and ignore the voice of the Lord. Go to church listen to preachings and use some common sense while applying the teaching.

God wl neva ever gv u what wl b detrimental 2 ur mariage & future, d man doesnt ask woman 2 mari bilioner bt man wt stable income, d u knw that God u quotd,says a man dat cant fid is famly worst dan infidel,so many prospctes go to grave untapped

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by jezuzboi(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Trina0936:

Ask your G.O not me. I am not RCCG member.

But you seemed to agree with the G.O's word on not marrying a jobless man, which is cool if u ask me. Now u apparently don't seem to be agreeing with him on his word concerning men to not marry women who can't pray for an hour nonstop. Or could it be that u think he's wrong about that?

#Curious

By The Way, He's not my G.O
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by jezuzboi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drdonzeez:
It's simply because the man is the pillar of the family.Women are only mearnt to play supportive roles.

Indeed true. But the mark may have been missed. Do u think the women consider themselves as the supportive ones? Check out comments from a couple of them on this thread. It's more of castigation.

And I still think the one hour prayer thing shouldn't be sidelined like that. That'll make it look like the men are tjt once with the problem. Trust me; this thread has stirred a good number of guys into doubling their hustle.

It should also inspire the women to become prayerful and more prayerful. Being a woman isn't just about getting married and making babies for a man and expecting him to worship u for going through the nine months journey for him. There is more to it. And you need to pray in order to live up to your maximum potential as a wife.

Sela....
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by NICENEDU29: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
Elzends:
1st don't marry outside rccg
Now, don't marry a man without a job

Redeem ladies go hear am
You dey mind them? Though I respect this man but this things he just said makes no sense to me because they are like trash. Who knows 2moro? Nobody . If he keeps saying dis, he wil not realise the consequence of it on his followers especially ladies until when it is too late. If he says so then wot happens to true lov? Wot happens to de vow of "for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sicknes & in good health" usually taken at de alter? If he says so it means he is encouraging ladies to marry men just because of money & not because of true lov. And once the man loses his job & the money is no longer there, den de lady is entitled to go her separate way. Is that one marriage? No. It's his gullible followers dat wil suffer it if they follow dis teachings. As for me, though am employed but if I want to marry, I wil disguise as a jobles & poor man to test de lov she has for me

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
lielbree:

Yes it does.
for u not me
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by steinalb(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sometimes we need to seek God's view directly from him cos proxy connections have started sounding somehow.
The Bible said that a wife is a blessing to her husband.
What if she is the connection to the man's job and because of a sermon that marriage won't happen.
The woman remains single, the man remains single and the word of God "go Ye into the world and multiply" will be defeated.
Thank God that Jesus is coming soon
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by lielbree: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
agabasam:

What you guys don't know is this, am not saying one should marry without a job, for petes sake, ...

A dude I know on his induction day got married, though he was jobless it was sure a doctor can't be jobless for long and the girl married him....

But things settled quickly, I went to his house after my own induction and I have made up my mind based on what I saw...

I either marry a lady making as much money as I am or more or marry a lady that though does not have much has vision and is willing to suffer and build with me...

Stop making it look like it's a man's job to provide, it's not, society made it so, I don't care what pastor adeboye says, he is wrong...

Have made a point to always lie about myself when I meet any lady I like or play myself down a little, if you don't like that me then damn you, you can't like this me... Cos no 1 knows tomorrow, shit can change anytime...

And trust me if your husband remains jobless for 3 months you will leave him or stay with him out of pity...

Sorry
Well what can I say. I thank God I'm already married to a man that knows it is his GOD GIVEN RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY!
May God forbid that my daughters or any young lady I know will ever come across this your type.
You are not ashamed to say it's not a man's job to provide, I'm ashamed for you. God forbid!
Just so you know , I work. I'm a lawyer. But my husband still sees me as his responsibility 100% . I save my entire salary.

I pity whom ever lay await in the future for u

Well, you will meet your match! Nature has a way of dealing with whose like you who try to nature on its head.
God forbid!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by ddjay: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
agabasam:

Sorry
oh God bless you,well said. infact i met some guys today that are already praying not meet/interact with an rccg lady again, whether as a colleague, neighbour etc.i SOLIDLY CONCOUR with them.like a female Nairalander above said "she can't support her man financialy" (na wao) for am happy we know now.
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by mrLhanray(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Izen: 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
sesaan:

well it depends,, a working class woman won't be available to do the cooking all the times... I don't think there is any nigerian woman who can't cook ... even me we're na man self sabi cook at least the one I can eat

There are women who can't cook and there are women who don't like to cook.
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
jezuzboi:

But you seemed to agree with the G.O's word on not marrying a jobless man, which is cool if u ask me. Now u apparently don't seem to be agreeing with him on his word concerning men to not marry women who can't pray for an hour nonstop. Or could it be that u think he's wrong about that?

#Curious

By The Way, He's not my G.O
Jezuzboi free me na! I said earlier in one of my posts that most of our mothers can't pray for one hour non-stop but are happily married!
But how many married a jobless man?? My own father worked hard and paid my mum's brideprice but most men these days don't wanna do menial jobs. They dey wait for Buhari to give them white collar jobs first before they can work!
Iranu abasha undecided
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
lielbree:

Well what can I say. I thank God I'm already married to a man that knows it is his GOD GIVEN RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE FOR HIS FAMILY!
May God forbid that my daughters or any young lady I know will ever come across this your type.
You are not ashamed to say it's not a man's job to provide, I'm ashamed for you. God forbid!
Just so you know , I work. I'm a lawyer. But my husband still sees me as his responsibility 100% . I save my entire salary.

I pity whom ever lay await in the future for u

Well, you will meet your match! Nature has a way of dealing with whose like you who try to nature on its head.
God forbid!

Nature on its head.
Yes its not my entire responsibility to provide for my family.. Look, I pity your husband and your daughters who will grow up with a stupid notion of a man will provide for me one day, so they leave a life of dependence...

I rather remain single than marry the likes of you.... Who lives off a man....

I set up my sister to he financially independent and support her husband at home before she got married ...

Cos thats what women with dignity do, work and support their family and save jointly with their husband for their kids...

See I have a God I pray for, so nature can't affect me, my very nature now is that of Sonship in God, so save your words... I pray daily for a lady that won't be dependent a self made lady who won't be with me because I feed her, who contributes financially to our kids future and to the home.... And my father won't give me less...

One day my daughters would say I am a billionaire as my husband is, and not that am a billionaires wife ...

I really pity your kids for having a mom with such believes. May God help them and your husband
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
ddjay:

oh God bless you,well said. infact i met some guys today that are already praying not meet/interact with an rccg lady again, whether as a colleague, neighbour etc.i SOLIDLY CONCOUR with them.like a female Nairalander above said "she can't support her man financialy" (na wao) for am happy we know now.

Really we need to pray for God to take us far away from their likes... God forbid

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Deilluminator(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
ojuu4u:

oga almighty God wl neva ever gv u what wl be detrimental to ur mariage nd future, d mam doestnt ask woman to mari bilioner bt man wt stable income, d u knw that God u quoted, says a man dat cant feed is family worst is than infidel
you guys are misinterpreting this man's intention. I am not against Pa Adeboye's preaching. I love what he said but you didn't get me right from the beginning
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by jezuzboi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Trina0936:

Jezuzboi free me na! I said earlier in one of my posts that most of our mothers can't pray for one hour non-stop but are happily married!
But how many married a jobless man?? My own father worked hard and paid my mum's brideprice but most men these days don't wanna do menial jobs. They dey wait for Buhari to give them white collar jobs first before they can work!
Iranu abasha undecided

Lol. I actually love the somewhat mildness in your argument. Makes me wanna bug u with more arguments. Lol. But as u talk, I go free u. And I'm certainly not waiting on the APC man to bless me with white collar job.

Went through ur profile and found ur advice to advertise what we do. So mek I advertise my own for u. Perhaps u can do for me what Bihari cannnot do. And I won't get bothered anymore when I come by threads like this and "man must work" activist like u. Lol.

Check out my work @ www.jezuzboi..com

I also write political speeches and represent political figures. Just in case you senator of an uncle requires such service, ping me @ 7BAE27CC. I go too love u if u can do that for me. After all, why I no go love u when ur uncle Na Senator?
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
jezuzboi:

Lol. I actually love the somewhat mildness in your argument. Makes me wanna bug u with more arguments. Lol. But as u talk, I go free u. And I'm certainly not waiting on the APC man to bless me with white collar job.

Went through ur profile and found ur advice to advertise what we do. So mek I advertise my own for u. Perhaps u can do for me what Bihari cannnot do. And I won't get bothered anymore when I come by threads like this and "man must work" activist like u. Lol.

Check out my work @ www.jezuzboi..com

I also write political speeches and represent political figures. Just in case you senator of an uncle requires such service, ping me @ 7BAE27CC. I go too love u if u can do that for me. After all, why I no go love u when ur uncle Na Senator?
Hmmm! Are you trying to do business with me??
BTW I speak only one language;ego!
Ego le ka I ga akwu m?? undecided
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by jezuzboi(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Trina0936:

Hmmm! Are you trying to do business with me??
BTW I speak only one language;ego!
Ego le ka I ga akwu m?? undecided

Little wonder u love this thread....
Ride on sha...

So, concerning the business thingy, u may be right. But that depends on what and what u can pull off. How will it sound if I say you get 40% of any deal u make happen? GI bu nnwanyi Igbo. Nchoro iwua asa nwa! But mua by onye Calabar. Lol. I hope I got the spellings correctly.

So?
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
jezuzboi:

Little wonder u love this thread....
Ride on sha...

So, concerning the business thingy, u may be right. But that depends on what and what u can pull off. How will it sound if I say you get 40% of any deal u make happen? GI bu nnwanyi Igbo. Nchoro iwua asa nwa! But mua by onye Calabar. Lol. I hope I got the spellings correctly.

So?
Lol u try small tongue
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by Sike(m): 3:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Na wa O
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by lielbree: 6:25am On Aug 04, 2016
agabasam:

Nature on its head.
Yes its not my entire responsibility to provide for my family.. Look, I pity your husband and your daughters who will grow up with a stupid notion of a man will provide for me one day, so they leave a life of dependence...

I rather remain single than marry the likes of you.... Who lives off a man....

I set up my sister to he financially independent and support her husband at home before she got married ...

Cos thats what women with dignity do, work and support their family and save jointly with their husband for their kids...

See I have a God I pray for, so nature can't affect me, my very nature now is that of Sonship in God, so save your words... I pray daily for a lady that won't be dependent a self made lady who won't be with me because I feed her, who contributes financially to our kids future and to the home.... And my father won't give me less...

One day my daughters would say I am a billionaire as my husband is, and not that am a billionaires wife ...

I really pity your kids for having a mom with such believes. May God help them and your husband
Did you read the part where I said I work?? And also save 100% of my salary? ??

Listen little boy I and my husband are RICH! Who to pays the bills is a no brainer. My husband pays for everything, I save my salary cos I have no reason spending it! It's for my kids! My kids see me work hard even when I can decide not to work a day my entire life..

Instead of you to be thinking of success you are looking for who will pay kids school fees for you.
Hahaha.

My husband is simply too big to ask me to foot bills. Most of the time I get more than I ask for. No need arguing with a poverty stricken mind set.

I'm out!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by felixomor: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2016
But on a normal day before,
Which father would give his daughter to a man without a job for marriage?
Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by dasparrow: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
steinalb:
Sometimes we need to seek God's view directly from him cos proxy connections have started sounding somehow.
The Bible said that a wife is a blessing to her husband.
What if she is the connection to the man's job and because of a sermon that marriage won't happen.
The woman remains single, the man remains single and the word of God "go Ye into the world and multiply" will be defeated.
Thank God that Jesus is coming soon

@Bolded

No it will not be defeated because the last time I checked, it is not marital vows or the exchange of rings that bring babies. Two people fvck and a baby is made irrespective of if they were married or not. There are many Nigerians who have been married for years yet they have not been able to have one baby. Yet there are people who never married but are enjoying motherhood and fatherhood. It is not a must to marry and marriage is not for everyone. Some people like the idea of being parents but not being spouses to another person. So they go ahead and have their babies. They still multiply.

Lastly, I agree with pastor Adeboye. A man with no income should not marry. What will happen to the rent? Where is the money going to come from? I guess from the wife. Money for feeding nko? Money for baby formula? money for baby pampers? Why would any sane woman anchor herself to a sinking ship AKA jobless man? I am not saying the man should be rich but at least let him have something doing no matter how small. A man who is jobless and is looking for whom to be a liability on is not a man. He is a boy and should go back to living with his parents and eating their food while saying 'thank ma'. Besides, bible says he who does not work should not eat. Even the bible discourages idleness, laziness and lack of employment. So find something to do with your life even if it means selling bread, mineral or vegetables.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by dasparrow: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
lielbree:

Did you read the part where I said I work?? And also save 100% of my salary? ??

Listen little boy I and my husband are RICH! Who to pays the bills is a no brainer. My husband pays for everything, I save my salary cos I have no reason spending it! It's for my kids! My kids see me work hard even when I can decide not to work a day my entire life..

Instead of you to be thinking of success you are looking for who will pay kids school fees for you.
Hahaha.

My husband is simply too big to ask me to foot bills. Most of the time I get more than I ask for. No need arguing with a poverty stricken mind set.

I'm out!

PREACH! Keep telling it as it is. Some of them never want to hear the truth but the truth will set people like him free. Love your comment.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by LuvU2: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Its like this guy haz started using weed.
helo dear sorry for ur candidate, kinginV's fall out yesterday
I plead that u vote falconey this saturday. I will keep u posted so u dont have to stress urself looking for the thread. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have A Job" - Pastor Adeboye Advises Women (Video by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
LuvU2:
helo dear sorry for ur candidate, kinginV's fall out yesterday
I plead that u vote falconey this saturday. I will keep u posted so u dont have to stress urself looking for the thread. smiley
its ok

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Nigerian Church Uses Nicki Minaj's Photo In Relationship Seminar Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.