Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,566 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. (11832 Views)

Am Ready For Dates Again Fat Ladies always My taste and choice / Where Do U Prefer 2 Have Sex (see Picx) / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by timsonpreye(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
frankkydee:
wow,u look so beautiful. would u make a good wife,if i marry u?
who u dey talk to
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by NancyMathews(f): 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Your siggy though.. ....

Not everyone sends you pm for your number or to date you.. .Friendship is also good and you never know.. .
you have a point but someone advised me to keep my Nairaland relationship " on Nairaland.. and seeing what someone did to mzbouqui I decided to take the advice.. Am just here to catch fun smiley
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by TamedWolf90: 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
NancyMathews:
you have a point but someone advised me to keep my Nairaland relationship " on Nairaland.. and seeing what someone did to mzbouqui I decided to take the advice.. Am just here to catch fun smiley

I have lots of offline friends and believe me, when all good.. We share things and you would never hear any on nairaland.. .it's just about maturity and the circle you keep..oya I don' send you pm.. Reply o and tell that someone to go to Buhari, I'm sure he needs advices more..
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by amjust2sleem(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
TeamJoyce:
Good thank God i have no 10 pls EPP me look for no 3,4 and 6.OK
i have what you are looking for lol
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by Zenithpeak(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
amjust2sleem:
i have what you are looking for lol

Hi bro, I got your mail recently. pls what's the good news? so sorry for the late response, I've been away for a while. looking forward to hear from you. thanks.
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by febo15(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2017
I Can't find my size there oo
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
5 tongue
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by BabbanBura(m): 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
rheether:
Give me no2 and take me to heaven.

wallahi u no sabi good thing - thay ugly shape! may be na the design wey bn dey rearrange ya kpekus
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by BabbanBura(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
NancyMathews:
No 10 rocks my boat smiley

chai, you shorty and choosing 10. Na ya womb e go land woo when it is rolled all long in
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by BabbanBura(m): 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
guntranno:

No. 9 is moderately okay!

10 is tempting tho but I'm not ready to be torn apart.

if the babe on the DP os you, wallahi u can handle 10 very well. i for prove to u with my no 10 BabbanBura had it bn u got good ass. Nice boobs though
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by amjust2sleem(m): 7:08am On Sep 18, 2017
Nothing really...was just playing around....
Zenithpeak:

Hi bro, I got your mail recently. pls what's the good news? so sorry for the late response, I've been away for a while. looking forward to hear from you. thanks.
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by jannyblue(f): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
no 4 will do the magic
Re: Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. by gentlegenius(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2017
rheether:
Give me no2 and take me to heaven.
That's my girl... You've chosen what I have.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Secondary Schools Girls Were Caught Doing / Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.