Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:58 PM

Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia (8142 Views)

Masquerades Join Party Members To Welcome Defectors To APC In Rivers. Photos / APC Crisis : Oyegun Reaches Out To Party Members / Our Presidential Candidate Will Be Voted By All Party Members – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by kahal29: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
The Sen. Ali Modu Sheriff-led People’s Democratic Party (PDP), on Tuesday overturned the suspension of party members in Abia.

This is contained in a statement jointly released to newsmen by Sheriff and his National Secretary, Prof. Wale Oladipo, in Abuja

Sheriff and his scribe described the suspension of Chidi Nwosu (Umuahia South) Emeka Ejiogu (Umuahia North) and Chukwuemeka Osoagbaka (Ikwuano) as a witch-hunt.

”The attention of the National Working Committee (NWC) of the PDP has been drawn to the purported suspension of some of our party members by the Abia State Chapter.

”The NWC frowns at a situation where party members are being victimised because of their loyalty to the leadership at the national level.

”It is important that all organs of the party must respect party members’ wish to associate with other members irrespective of various affiliations.

”The crisis going on in the party is an internal matter and is in the process of resolution.

” It is worthy to note that party members in Abia have not committed any anti-party activity.

”In the light of this, the NWC hereby directs the Abia state chapter to immediately rescind the purported suspensions and show, within 48 hours, evidence of its compliance to the NWC.

”Failure to comply will attract stiff sanctions in accordance with the constitution of the PDP,” they said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/sheriff-overrules-suspension-party-members-abia/

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by kahal29: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
I stand with Sheriff.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by DaniDani(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
sheriff you are not a pdp leader. you are wasting your time, you are not a pdp leader so stop acting like one. PDP abia is a united family and have meted a well deserved disciplinary action against unscrupulous elements, your cohorts sheriff

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
DaniDani:
sheriff you are not a pdp leader. you are wasting your time, you are not a pdp leader so stop acting like one. PDP abia is a united family and have meted a well deserved disciplinary action against unscrupulous elements, your cohorts sheriff

Sheriff is the current PDP Chairman and leader cool cool Get your facts right before posting here cool cool

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by dullardeen(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na this kind news you go see kahal29 name! undecided

But, the Zombie gathering ain't always complete without NgeneUkwenu grin

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Pidggin(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
DaniDani:

The man has mental problem

7 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by johnwizey: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
NgeneUkwenu its like your name is giving some people orgasm perhaps they even masturbate with ur name.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by CYBERCRIME(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2016
My people how this season go be please anybody with idea on how to predict this season match, pls let me know weda website, application, whatsapp group, or any way.......plssss reach me via 08132328683 tanks

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by herzern(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2016
kiss
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by brownjulie(f): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2016
K
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by herzern(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2016
cool
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Victorakats(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2016
H
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by MadCow1: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Poor PDP.. grin grin

I really Pity them. How hath the mighty fallen.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Frank3n2(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2016
Issokay

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Sheriff is the current PDP Chairman and leader cool cool Get your facts right before posting here cool cool

Sam....you cannot blame the guy stand on this issue. The judiciary system of Nigeria is really bad, how will two different Federal high court in a country recognise different leaders for a single party.

Outsiders like the judiciary are sponsoring misunderstanding in pdp and the party is buying the idea.

Do not forget to check my signature
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Nonybb: 8:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Sheriff came to destroy PDP

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Nonybb: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by dracosith(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Wot is wrong with this man? Hasn't him done enough damage yet. This man is senseless
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by rusher14: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2016
The chairman has spoken.

4 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by fadipe2016: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Sherrif is just waisting his time Markafi remains the chairman till August 17

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by MadCow1: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Nonybb:
Sheriff came to destroy PDP

The Party whom the Gods want to destroy, they send Sheriff.. grin grin grin

#iStandWithSheriff.. cool

6 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2016
the garrison comander of pdp carry go nothing do you. you can even over rule booooohareeeee's decision if u want. damboroba shege

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by adioolayi(m): 8:43am On Aug 03, 2016
This guy like wahala grin

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by goodvision12(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2016
Dis man is just distabilizing the pdp.He is an enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2016
I came here to read the lamentations of those that are supporting the likes of Dino, Saraki and Dogara in APC but won't appreciate the tenacity and doggedness of Sheriff in PDP grin

Sai Sheriff cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Ice007(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2016
Crises everywhere.
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by restored2016(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2016
When PdP were eating his money and made him national chairman, they think by mere going to court and holding conventions will change what they have done. They sold there national chairman office for money barely 3months after they had ruled for 16yrs of stealing.
I don't pity these greedy fools for anything. PdP was gone the moment obasanjo got feed up of its foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by Epiczi(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2016
But its PDP that brought sheriff in.pls no member of PDP should complain

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by tempest02: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2016
johnwizey:
NgeneUkwenu its like your name is giving some people orgasm perhaps they even masturbate with ur name.

You just confirmed my suspicion....The poster and ngeneukwenu have something in common...

Alternate moniker i guess.
Re: Sheriff Overrules Suspension Of Party Members In Abia by omofunaab(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2016
I stand with Sheriff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Save N20bn Annually In Local Shoe Production / How President Buhari Can Effectively Deploy His Ministerial Nomiees / 2023: My Re-election Means More Prosperity For Anambra North - Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.