Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (6605 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

According to you Jesus lied. He said only when he leaves the Comforter will come, don't you understand English. Anyway I wount continue on comforter argument again with you. bcux you're physically not ashamed to lie. I wount reply u on this again.

Guy stop being a bigot and accept the real fact that The Comforter is God the Holy Spirit [the inspiration and manifestation of the power of God].. That he may teach of the truth[divine inspiration].

When Jesus was about to depart , he warned his disciples not to depart from Jerusalem until he had given them the comforter he promised [The holy spirit]..

Without the holy spirit, they could not heal the sick , prophesy or do wonders.. Even Jesus was not active till he receive the holy spirit, then he began to prophesy and do signs and wonders..

Did mohammad ever do signs and wonders . Where has he ever prophesied and you call him a prophet...where has he ever demonstrate the power of GOD and still you call him God's messanger.

May God forgive you muslims and open your eyes to the truth so you may flee from deception and follow the true path of GOD[Jesus]

''I am the way, the truth and life, no man goes to the father except through me'' says the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

He didnt say mohammad.. Please wake up.

If you must be a child of GOD, you must accept that Jesus is the saviour and your Lord, because i tell you the truth, no man comes to the father or relate with him without having Jesus in his life.

Thank you Father, thank you Jesus my Lord, Thank you Holy spirit!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jacksonville:

Guy stop being a bigot and accept the real fact that The Comforter is God the Holy Spirit [the inspiration and manifestation of the power of God].. That he may teach of the truth[divine inspiration].

When Jesus was about to depart , he warned his disciples not to depart from Jerusalem until he had given them the comforter he promised [The holy spirit]..

Without the holy spirit, they could not heal the sick , prophesy or do wonders.. Even Jesus was not active till he receive the holy spirit, then he began to prophesy and do signs and wonders..

Did mohammad ever do signs and wonders . Where has he ever prophesied and you call him a prophet...where has he ever demonstrate the power of GOD and still you call him God's messanger.

May God forgive you muslims and open your eyes to the truth so you may flee from deception and follow the true path of GOD[Jesus]

''I am the way, the truth and life, no man goes to the father except through me'' says the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

He didnt say mohammad.. Please wake up.

If you must be a child of GOD, you must accept that Jesus is the saviour and your Lord, because i tell you the truth, no man comes to the father or relate with him without having Jesus in his life.

Thank you Father, thank you Jesus my Lord, Thank you Holy spirit!

I will accept the comforter is holy spirit if you believe The Bible has lied when Jesus said If I go not away the comforter shall not come..... No verse in the Bible have He masculine pronoun have been mentioned.

The second verse I am the way ...no one go to the father except through me, he is simply telling you he is the messenger of Allah.

At the time of Moses (pbum) no one goes to the father except through Moses.

Likewise today, no one goes to the father except through prophet Muhammad pbum.

Its straightforward.

Concerning prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, I can create new thread we discus extensively on that. Don't divert.

Something very clear in the Bible but you're telling me holy spirit, you're physically not ashamed to deny the meaning of the verse.
But its not your fault its fault of the church that brainwashed you to accept only what they tell u

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Zellie: 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Did you intentionally leave out the part where he said "I and my father are one" ? . So, Jesus is actually God or Allah or whatever the fvck you call him.

He then sent himself to earth to die, resurrected after 3 days and went back to heaven to meet himself smiley
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

I will accept the comforter is holy spirit if you believe The Bible has lied when Jesus said If I go not away the comforter shall not come..... No verse in the Bible have He masculine pronoun have been mentioned.

The second verse I am the way ...no one go to the father except through me, he is simply telling you he is the messenger of Allah.

At the time of Moses (pbum) no one goes to the father except through Moses.

Likewise today, no one goes to the father except through prophet Muhammad pbum.

Its straightforward.

Concerning prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, I can create new thread we discus extensively on that. Don't divert.

Something very clear in the Bible but you're telling me holy spirit, you're physically not ashamed to deny the meaning of the verse.
But its not your fault its fault of the church that brainwashed you to accept only what they tell u

You lie and quote the bible out of context to suit your fabricated fables.

Jesus had ascended to heaven not long while the disciples gathered in Jerusalem , the Holy spirit[the comforter] came upon them as promised.

moses was a deliverer sent by God to deliver the people of israel from bondage and not the world.

Jesus was sent to liberate the world from sin.... The sooner you learn, the better for you.

You're mixed in garbled garbages of the koran. The mohammad u worship , a self acclaimed prophet of God never prophesied, neither did he perform wonders. He only perpetrated evil ..he had carnal knowledge of a 9year old, he ordered the Jewish to be killed for their belief, he waged war on Christians and innocent people....

All these acts shows he was never from God but from the devil.

But today because of the holy spirit, those call of God can do signs and wonders and even prophesy as Jesus promised.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jacksonville:

Jesus had ascended to heaven not long while the disciples gathered in Jerusalem , the Holy spirit[the comforter] came upon them as promised.

moses was a deliverer sent by God to deliver the people of israel from bondage and not the world.

Jesus was sent to liberate the world from sin.... The sooner you learn, the better for you.

You're mixed in garbled garbages of the koran. The mohammad u worship , a self acclaimed prophet of God never prophesied, neither did he perform wonders. He only perpetrated evil ..he had carnal knowledge of a 9year old, he ordered the Jewish to be killed for their belief, he waged war on Christians and innocent people....

But today because of the holy spirit, those call of God can do signs and wonders and even prophesy as Jesus promised.

I never lied, you said Jesus lied, you're giving me stories of what the church says, I am giving you Bible verse. If I go not away the comforter shall not come ..... the holy spirit was already present except if Bible lied.

"""""...... I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Who is blind is blind, only God can make him see.

Jesus was Not sent to the world

He refused to help a woman in need because he was only sent to lost sheeps

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mathew 15:24

Open your eyes and see the truth, not what you have been brainwashed with.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim
Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem ."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
So far the op is winning here. No sentiments.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jacksonville:

@bolded this is one of the major reasons why I don't believe in your religion. If you want to perform miracles why not do it in the presence of non-believers so as to "save" more souls? Why the selective healings? Over 80% of the so called prophesies have failed, exposing you even more

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
FriendChoice:

I never lied, you said Jesus lied, you're giving me stories of what the church says, I am giving you Bible verse. If I go not away the comforter shall not come ..... the holy spirit was already present except if Bible lied.

"""""...... I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Who is blind is blind, only God can make him see.

Jesus was Not sent to the world

He refused to help a woman in need because he was only sent to lost sheeps

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Mathew 15:24

Open your eyes and see the truth, not what you have been brainwashed with.

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim
Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem ."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

You are far ignorant than i expected. Young man look here, i'm not telling you what the church says, rather i'm telling you what Jesus says in book of John and acts.

You are indeed quoting the bible out of context. If only you had received the holy spirit, at least you would have a gift of wisdom.

I shake my head at your ignorance because you don't know that the Comforter Jesus is talking about , the one that would guide us and lead us right is the Holy spirit. Spirit of wisdom, knowledge, discernment, prophecy, speaking in tongues, healing, miracles. Etc.

Listen here , mr man your problem is lack of 'understanding' and knowledge to a simple scripture and conspiracy theories have eaten up your self ability to find out facts for ur self.

Quote one chapter or verse where muhamad was mentioned and where he was said to come .

Jesus was sent to liberate the world. He was testing the woman's faith and she passed it. With that child was healed.

Guy read well before coming here to spew trash that never existed.. Jesus asked his witnesses to spread the gospel to all over the world.

The disciples went spreading the gospel of Jesus to rome, india, ethiopia, egypt etc. Name them.

They didnt say muhamad. Ur muhamad came after 600years only to mention names from the bible and to plagiarise it.

He was a liar, a theif, paedophile and a wicked man. All these are not traits of a goldly person..

To all those God truly called, he empowered them.. God doesnt call the qualified but qualifies the called in other words he equips them. And this is where the holy spirit comes in. The holy spirit is the manifestation of God's power, the comforter, partner and guide.

The sooner you realise you're under a strong deception, the better.

Repent from satanic cults and accept Jesus as the son of GOD and personal saviour of ur soul for the kingdom of GOD is at hand.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:

@bolded this is one of the major reasons why I don't believe in your religion. If you want to perform miracles why not do it in the presence of non-believers so as to "save" more souls? Why the selective healings? Over 80% of the so called prophesies have failed, exposing you even more

Oops..why don't the unbeliever come to the church, listen to the word of God and see his power manifest?

Rather you sit in the comfort of your homes expecting the Working man of God to do miracles in front of you.. Who does that.undecided

For your information, if you have doubts, visit youtube and see church services like that of Apostle Johnson suleman and co. Now tell me if they fake or not, except you have chosen not to believe.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
APCsupporter:

Oops..why don't the unbeliever come to the church, listen to the word of God and see his power manifest?

Rather you sit in the comfort of your homes expecting the Working man of God to do miracles in front of you.. Who does that.undecided

For your information, if you have doubts, visit youtube and see church services like that of Apostle Johnson suleman and co. Now tell me if they fake or not, except you have chosen not to believe.

Prophecies from GOD are always accurate and a bad prophecy that has been forseen is to be averted with prayers. You lack faith and understanding to comprehend the mysteries of GOD.

Why do you think God reveals these bad things? , it's for them to be averted. It's never rosy all the time... Watch apostle Suleman and see accurate prophecies from GOD..

Whichever way, soothe yourself...

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thats why you people perish because of lack of Knowledge..
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
Jacksonville:

You are far ignorant than i expected. Young man look here, i'm not telling you what the church says, rather i'm telling you what Jesus says in book of John and acts.

You are indeed quoting the bible out of context. If only you had received the holy spirit, at least you would have a gift of wisdom.

I shake my head at your ignorance because you don't know that the Comforter Jesus is talking about , the one that would guide us and lead us right is the Holy spirit. Spirit of wisdom, knowledge, discernment, prophecy, speaking in tongues, healing, miracles. Etc.

Listen here , mr man your problem is lack of 'understanding' and knowledge to a simple scripture and conspiracy theories have eaten up your self ability to find out facts for ur self.

Quote one chapter or verse where muhamad was mentioned and where he was said to come .

Jesus was sent to liberate the world. He was testing the woman's faith and she passed it. With that child was healed.

Guy read well before coming here to spew trash that never existed.. Jesus asked his witnesses to spread the gospel to all over the world.

The disciples went spreading the gospel of Jesus to rome, india, ethiopia, egypt etc. Name them.

They didnt say muhamad. Ur muhamad came after 600years only to mention names from the bible and to plagiarise it.

He was a liar, a theif, paedophile and a wicked man. All these are not traits of a goldly person..

To all those God truly called, he empowered them.. God doesnt call the qualified but qualifies the called in other words he equips them. And this is where the holy spirit comes in. The holy spirit is the manifestation of God's power, the comforter, partner and guide.

The sooner you realise you're under a strong deception, the better.

Repent from satanic cults and accept Jesus as the son of GOD and personal saviour of ur soul for the kingdom of GOD is at hand.

[/s]

Do you read my post or you just skip I clearer quote a verse that mentioned Muhammad by name in the previous verse in the Bible. The comforter is no doubt its prophet Muhammad as Jesus said, only if he left the comforter will come, because he has many things to tell, but you cannot bear them at the time.

Islam is the only non Christian Faith that make it an article of faith to believe in Jesus, because he is a Muslim and He submit his will to God.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Dpearlz: 1:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Thanks for your observation, I will try to Answer some of your questions according to my small understanding of the bible.

Jesus being a prophet.

Jesus according to the bible, is not a prophet but the only begotten son of God (John 3:16). Begotten meaning a "one off a kind son" ie. There was/is no one else like Him. John 1:1-4&14 (vers 14 especially talks about Jesus being the Word of God in human form). Remember in Genesis 1:3 ( God created all things except man through His Word, That Word is Jesus). Also, when God wanted to create man He said LET US CREATE MAN (Father, Word and Spirit) Genesis 1:26. Every other child of God today is an adopted sons Eph 1:5.

Jesus being one with the father.

John 17:5, here Jesus affirms that he was with the father before The world was created
John 17:22 also talks about Jesus being 1 with God.
John 5:18
Mathew 16:15-17 Peter affirms that Jesus is The Christ and the Son of the Living God.
John 10:30 Jesus clearly stated here the He is ONE with the Father.
Luke 5:20-24 Jesus forgave sins and only God has the authority to forgive sins.

Jesus fulfils the law

Yes Jesus Came to fulfil the law but through Him Grace and truth came to mankind.

John 1:16-18 Explain that Jesus was full of grace and the adopted children of God receives Grace from Him.
Also through Moses the law came but Jesus came to fulfil this Law and to pay the price for the sins of the world. (The lamb of God who takes away the Sin of the World). John 1:29.

Also about the fulfilling of The Law, Hebrew 7: 19 says the Law makes nothing perfect. But In verse 25 it states that if you COME TO GOD through JESUS CHRIST, HE is able to save you to the uttermost.

About the Holy Spirit.

Man is a spirit, lives in a body and has a soul. (1 Thessalonians 5:23, James 2:26). When God created man, he created a part where His Spirit can stay in man (Ezekiel 36:27, 2 Timothy 1:14, Ephesians 5:18, Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:9). The original plan was for The Holy Spirit to stay in man and communicate with the spirit of man to fulfil God's mandate here on earth (Genesis 1:28). But when Adam sinned there was a breach in the relationship between the Spirit of God and man thus man was said to have died a spiritual death. But in the olden days few people found grace (unmerited favour) in the sight of God. Noah, abraham, Moses, etc. because of their works and some specific characteristics. So God was able to use them to a certain extent to accomplish his purpose but the vast majority of mankind were living under the wrath of God. The Spirit of God was also able to come upon a special group of people in the days of old to use them also. These Group was called the Nazarene (numbers 6:1-21). they separated themselves under the Nazarene law to be used by God in the olden days. Example Samson (judges 13:5), prophet samuel a Nazarene (1 Samuel 1:11) , etc.

The spirit only came upon these men when God wanted to fulfil a task here on earth and didn't dwell in them in line with God's original plan because of the sinful nature every man inherited from Adam. Jesus came to pay the price for our sins by dying on the cross and to restore our relationship back to God (John 3:15-18, 2 Cor 5;18-19). Through the shedding of his blood my sins were forgiven and I have access to my Heavenly Father (Eph 1:7, Mathew 26:28, John 1:29). Also accepting this gift of salvation qualifies me to receive the baptism of the Person of the Holy Spirit which is the promise of God to his Children (that's why He is referred to as a "He" in that scripture you quoted) (Acts 19:2). He comes in to lead me as a child of God to do God's will here on earth in line with the original plan of God (Romans 8:9-16). Thus the comforter is not your Mohammad but the person of the Holy Spirit to guide God's people into all truth (Joel 2:28, mark 1:8, John 15:26, Acts 2:1-4 prophecy fulfilled)

Thanks again for the question.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Dpearlz: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Also looking at Mathew 15:24-28, it was clear that the woman received her healing after she showed faith and perceived. What about the Samaritan woman in John 4 that Jesus preached to, she wasn't a Jew but he ministered to her. Also, looking at the conversion of cornelius in acts 10, who is not a Jew but a gentile. Peter, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, went to his house and preached the gospel of Jesus to him and his family which led to him becoming saved.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Dpearlz:
Thanks for your observation, I will try to Answer some of your questions according to my small understanding of the bible.

Jesus being a prophet.

Jesus according to the bible, is not a prophet but the only begotten son of God (John 3:16). Begotten meaning a "one off a kind son" ie. There was/is no one else like Him. John 1:1-4&14 (vers 14 especially talks about Jesus being the Word of God in human form). Remember in Genesis 1:3 ( God created all things except man through His Word, That Word is Jesus). Also, when God wanted to create man He said LET US CREATE MAN (Father, Word and Spirit) Genesis 1:26. Every other child of God today is an adopted sons Eph 1:5.

Thank you for the respect and maturity you showed in replying these questions

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. . Roman 8:14

If I see your son and say hey may son, I know you will consider it normal. But if I say hey by begotten son, then that means I have sex with your wife to have that child, and you will sue me for adultery. Sex is the function of lower animals and never be attributed to God. It's blasphemy.

The word ‘begotten’ mentioned in the Gospel of John, Chap 3 vs. 16 has been thrown out from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible as an interpolation, as a fabrication.

The Revised Standard Version has been revised by 32 Christian Scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different co- operating denominations and these Scholars have removed this blasphemous word without any ceremony as an interpolation, concoction, fabrication, and adulteration.

Yet the majority of Christians are unaware of this important fact because they do

Jesus being one with the father.

John 17:5, here Jesus affirms that he was with the father before The world was created
John 17:22 also talks about Jesus being 1 with God.
John 5:16-17
Mathew 16:15-17 Peter affirms that Jesus is The Christ and the Son of the Living God.
John 10:30 Jesus clearly stated here the He is ONE with the Father.
Luke 5:20-24 Jesus forgave sins and only God has the authority to forgive sins.

Now I don’t understand why many Christians would quote this verse, specifically Trinitarians, because what does this verse prove? Trinitarians do not believe Jesus is the Father, so why do they quote it? Are they quoting it to try and show that Jesus is equal to the Father? Well that isn’t true, since the Gospel of John shows the opposite, in fact if we quote one verse back we read:

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than ALL; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

This is verse 29, it comes right before verse 30, and in verse 29 Jesus says the Father is greater than ALL, this obviously includes Jesus since he is not the Father.

So therefore how to Christians try and assume that this verse shows equality between Jesus and the Father is beyond me, just a verse before it Jesus says the Father is greater than everyone!

In fact this is not the first time that Jesus says the Father is greater than him, he does it again later:

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I (John 14:28)

So here we once again have Jesus claiming the Father is greater than him, so how is Jesus equal to the Father when Jesus says the contrary?

Jesus fulfils the law

Yes Jesus Came to fulfil the law but through Him Grace and truth came to mankind.

John 1:16-18 Explain that Jesus was full of grace and the adopted children of God receives Grace from Him.
Also through Moses the law came but Jesus came to fulfil this Law and to pay the price for the sins of the world. (The lamb of God who takes away the Sin of the World). John 1:29.

Also about the fulfilling of The Law, Hebrew 7: 19 says the Law makes nothing perfect. But In verse 25 it states that if you COME TO GOD through JESUS CHRIST, HE is able to save you to the uttermost.

I found this one very interesting, so you believe in old testament Do you eat pork? Do you drink alc

About the Holy Spirit.

Man is a spirit, lives in a body and has a soul. (1 Thessalonians 5:23, James 2:26). When God created man, he created a part where His Spirit can stay in man (Ezekiel 36:27, 2 Timothy 1:14, Ephesians 5:18, Galatians 4:6, Romans 8:9). The original plan was for The Holy Spirit to stay in man and communicate with the spirit of man to fulfil God's mandate here on earth (Genesis 1:28). But when Adam sinned there was a breach in the relationship between the Spirit of God and man thus man was said to have died a spiritual death. But in the olden days few people found grace (unmerited favour) in the sight of God. Noah, abraham, Moses, etc. because of their works and some specific characteristics. So God was able to use them to a certain extent to accomplish his purpose but the vast majority of mankind were living under the wrath of God. The Spirit of God was also able to come upon a special group of people in the days of old to use them also. These Group was called the Nazarene (numbers 6:1-21). they separated themselves under the Nazarene law to be used by God in the olden days. Example Samson (judges 13:5), prophet samuel a Nazarene (1 Samuel 1:11) , etc.

The spirit only came upon these men when God wanted to fulfil a task here on earth and didn't dwell in them in line with God's original plan because of the sinful nature every man inherited from Adam. Jesus came to pay the price for our sins by dying on the cross and to restore our relationship back to God (John 3:15-18, 2 Cor 5;18-19) Through the shedding of his blood my sins were forgiven and I have access to my Heavenly Father (Eph 1:7, Mathew 26:28, John 1:29). Also accepting this gift of salvation qualifies me to receive the baptism of the Person of the Holy Spirit which is the promise of God to his Children (that's why He is referred to as a "He" in that scripture you quoted) (Acts 19:2). He comes in to lead me as a child of God to do God's will here on earth in line with the original plan of God (Romans 8:9-16). Thus the comforter is not your Mohammad but the person of the Holy Spirit to guide God's people into all truth (Joel 2:28, mark 1:8, John 15:26, Acts 2:1-4 prophecy fulfilled)

Thanks again for the question.

No the comforter is Prophet Muhammad Pbum NoT the holy spirit, the holy spirit was present in many occasions. But Jesus clearly explain the comforter cannot come unless he depart, why do you like twisting what is clear

[b] John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever" color]

God will give another, that means Jesus is the first comforter. He shall abide with you forever, means he is the last prophet.

[color=blue] John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

He shall teach u all things, and then remind you on Jesus is messenger of God

Jesus have many things to tell, but you cannot bear them now, until the comforter which is Muhammad pbuh has come.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you." [/b]

HE HE HE x.8 Masculine.

Islam is the only non Christian Faith that make it an article of faith to believe in Jesus Pbum, confirming that the comforter will glorify him. It's so no Muslim is Muslim if he don't believe Jesus is the messenger of God.

[b] "another comforter" means Ahmad in Arabic

The verse about the comforter is also in the Quran

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK
OF DEUTERONOMY: 18:18

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The prophet described in the above verse must have the following three characteristics:

1. He will be like Moses.

Some people feel that this prophecy refers to the prophet Jesus, on whom be peace. But, although Jesus* was truly a prophet of God, he is not the prophet spoken of here. He was born miraculously, and, finally, God raised him up miraculously. On the other hand, Muhammad* is more like Moses*; both were born in a natural way and both died natural deaths.

2. He will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

Abraham* had two sons, Ishmael* and Isaac* (Genesis, chapter 21). Ishmael* became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was to come not from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, the Ishmaelites. Muhammad*, a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed that prophet.

3. God will put His words in the mouth of that prophet and he will declare what God commanded him.

Neither the content of the revelation, nor its form, were of Mohammed’s devising. Both were given by the angel, and Mohammed’s task was only to repeat what he heard.” [/b]

This is just few, i can continue

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:28am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

If this isn't enough for you. See these ones below.

[b]

John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when
HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you." [/b]

Who is that He
The "HE" is the SPIRIT of truth, YOU FOOL!!!!!

Is your paedophilia, rapist, muderuous and rapist Mohammed a SPIRIT?

Try to use your reasoning, idiot!!!!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:32am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

Sir why are you evasive. Simple question I asked. Who is that HE. Tell me the person straightforward. stop being evasive, stop telling me 2 go for research, you rather go for research. I have done my research b4 asking.
I just keep wondering how foolish you think after our first argument on this foolish argument you raised again via the op, this is definitely not an insult!!!

Must the word "HE" be used for human beings alone?? The word "HE" can be used when referring to God or a spirit!!

I wonder if you even went to school!!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:35am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:
The funny and unbelievable things coupled with the thousands of contradictions and versions of the bible should tell everything. In fact being a pastor is one of the most lucrative business today. Just feed them with lies and scare them with hell and become a private jet owner
Hope to see you soon being a fake pastor!

Because it makes sense to me than to believe that a rapist, deluded fellow, paedophile, criminal and murderous person can be a prophet. That's the worst of all delusion!!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:41am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

Is that the question I asked My question is who is the comforter Jesus said in the previous post. Do you even read it for God sake.

1.Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my
son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.

2.Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house
for my name, and I will establish the throne of his
kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall
be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.

3.Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to
Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9
(who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).

4.Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the
son of God." Luke 3:38.
This fool keeps on FOOLING himself!

This is what the bible verses you quote says.

John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [WHICH IS]
the HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send
in my name, he shall teach you all things,
and bring all things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you."

The above verse says that the comforter is the HOLY GHOST.

Is your murderous prophet a SPIRIT/GHOST let alone being holy?? Even as a man who commited MANY ATROCITIES, is there any non-delusional mind that would consider him as a prophet?
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

But that is the truth. Take tithe for example. When violent verses are quoted they tell you that the old testaments are no longer used but the idea of tithe which is also from the old testament is still used. Its 12.am already and I'm sleepy else I would have shown you everything. Good Night
Yes! The old testament laws have been abolished!

Bring that matt 5:17-18, let's crush it over and over again.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:48am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:
For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. . Roman 8:14
Yes, of course!

One cannot be led by the spirit of God until he believes, relies and trust on Jesus as the source of his salvation. Jesus is the incarnate son of God-self. And the bible bears witness that anyone who believes in him, that person is identified with Jesus AS ONE before God.

So, if we are identified AS ONE before God, it means that if Jesus is the incarnate son of God, by the reason of his death, burial and resurrection, we who believe in him are made as he is.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

comforter is the Holy spirit...and I asked you to do your search about spirit if it will be like human being.

All you quoted, God has many children, as every believers are God's children....
Don't mind that guy!

See one of the bible quotations he gave in red color.

John 14:26 "But the COMFORTE, [WHICH IS] the HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in my
name, he shall teach you all things, and bring
all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I
have said unto you."
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:56am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

I have done my research before I asked.

In the above verses we read " if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

" The comforter can not be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost (according to the Bible) was "with" them already (and even quite active) long before the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) himself and then throughout his ministry. Read for example.

[b] Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

1 Samuel 10:10 "And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the
Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them."

1 Samuel 11:6 "And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly."

"Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?" (Isaiah 63:11)

"For he (John the Baptist) shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." (Luke 1:15)

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee." (Luke 1:35)

"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost" (Luke
1:41)

"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," (Luke 1:67)

"And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and
devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him." (Luke 2:25)

"And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost (Simeon), that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ." (Luke 2:26)

"And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased." (Luke 3:22)

"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." (John 20:21-22)
[/b]

Did they or did they not already receive the Holy Ghost? Was Jesus (peace be upon him) not still with them when they received the Holy Ghost? Was the Holy Ghost not with Simeon, Mary, Elisabeth and Zacharias before the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him)? Was the Holy Ghost not with Moses (peace be upon him) when he parted the seas?
Bro, your delusion is getting crazy!

You said that the comforter is not the holyspirit?

John 14:26 "But the COMFORTER, [WHICH IS] THE HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in my
have said unto you."

The above verse was among the verses you posted in red, yet got blinded over with your usual habit of SELF-DISHONESTY! This was the reason why I chased you out of my one-on-one thread I had with you. You are just a LAIR by nature and I don't just know why it's so!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 4:57am On Sep 28, 2016
kingsleyarist:
Islam is A Form Of Satanism.. My confession I'm once a Muslim and I've now realized that Jesus is the true way to God followers of Prophet Muhammad are possessed, demon possessed. They seek to spread fear and violence, they are pawns of the devil who feeds off of the fear and suffering they create for power. Just as their leader, Mohammad, they use "God" as an excuse to prey on innocent people. Mohammad was a robber and a thief, his followers are no different. It is not the Most High God they serve,but Satan. Don't you think the Arabs make it hard for themselves to garner sympathy from the western civilized nations when all they do is preach the death and destruction of those very nations?See the Koran Film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCrCsTMokTU&feature=related their religion is one of hate, not love. The Talmudic Jews preach that anyone not a (Kazaar) Jew as they are should be killed. Should we let the two races alone to just go at it amongst themselves and kill each other off?Every religion thinks they are the only ones serving the true God and going to heaven. Aim. Religions are used to manipulate and control mankind to further political agendas.Get out of RELIGION and get into a RELATIONSHIP with the One true God. Ask him to teach you the truth in ALL things. ReadThe Coming Arab Beast. There are 5 Beasts Coming: An Arab beast, an Aramean Beast, an Aryan Beast, a Black Beast, and a Female Beast. Muslim activists in the West have been using the tactic of claiming that they worship the same god as the Christians in order to gain legitimacy and acceptance. They have been using the name"God" in place of"Allah" in many translations of the Qur'an Muslims DO NOT pray to the same God (Yahweh/ Jehovah of Holy Scripture) of Christians and Jews!Yahweh is transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH. Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god).They claim the founder of Islam is a prophet named Muhammad...however Muhammad himself says he is not a prophet and has never personally heard from God...in fact Muhammad who heard voices thought himself it was from evil spirits....his wife encouraged him to change his mind and claim God had spoken to him...Muhammad was a pedophile, having sexual relations with a 6 year old and 9 year old girl Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies,and died like all mortal men Islam claims the Prophet Muhammad was foretold in the Torah and Bible:The coming of Prophet Muhammad had been foretold in the Torah. God had said to Moses:"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him" Deuteronomy 18:18This was fulfilled in John 1:45, "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph." Nope..not Muhammad! It was Jesus of Nazareth!oops...There are more than100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting Qur'an 9:5, known as "the verse of the sword," declares,"Fight and slay the pagans wherever you find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem."The Koran was written 500 years after the Bible and Muhammad couldn't get his history straight? Who was talking to his head? Certainly wasn't the Most High God .The Moslems consider the Qur’an as uncorrupted. Yet it's historical and scientific blunders are numerous..Islam teaches that Hagar was Abraham's first wife..the Torah says Hagar was Sarah's handmaiden, or bondwoman.....Hagar was never Abraham's wife..she was a maid...a servant...who had a child for Abraham because Sarah was barren and couldn't conceive. Eventually Sarah did conceive and Hagar was cast into the desert with Ishmael her son. The Muslims misquote the Bible claiming the"free woman" wife of Abraham was Hagar when it was Sarah. Hagar was the bondwoman, servant of Sarah. In other words, Sarah was Abraham's wife, Hagar was his mistress. when Isaac was born, Ishmael and Hagar were cast away from Abraham and sent into the desert away from him and Sarah Ishmael was promised to be a great nation, and today he is, but the blessings of Abraham and Yahweh's covenant went through Isaac and his seed line. Biblically speaking, the land of Israel rightfully belongs to the Jews because God promised and gave the land to Abraham, the Father of the Jews, and renewed this promise or covenant to Abraham's son Isaac and to Isaac's son Jacob (later renamed Israel by God) who begat twelve sons from whom the twelve tribes of Israel was established as a nation as described in Genesis 12:1-3; 17:7,8 and 17:19-21.The state of Israel is a constant reminder to the world that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is alive and that one billion Arabs can't keep them from possessing their promised land. Was Jesus the ONLY Begotten Son of God? Yes. "For God solved the world that He gave HIS ONLY Begotten Son, that whosoever believeth IN HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life - John 3:16...not through Muhammad, it was Jesus, Yahushua.Did Jesus die on the cross? Yes. Matthew chapters 27&28 talk about his death and resurrection. Jesus defeated death when he arose from the grave 3 days later. Muhammad's tomb still holds his body, Jesus' does not! His tomb is empty!Islam misquotes and teaches that Muhammad was prophesied..The Bible says,"But the Comforter,which is the Holy Ghost,whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you"(John 14:26). Not Muhammad..the Holy Ghost..Holy Spirit.."For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus"
Thank God for you bro!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Don't mind that guy!

See one of the bible quotations he gave in red color.

John 14:26 "But the COMFORTE, [WHICH IS] the HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in my
have said unto you."

lol, they quote scripture half way...

Mohammed declared himself as the last prophet and a messenger...how does he now become spirit of truth, they don't even understand the difference between spirit and human being
its pointless to be arguing with any one of them jare.......

their scholar the gave out the message they are following speaks of Jesus in a nice way but he missed it when it comes to the issue of the spirit of truth....
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by raydmann: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2016
Islam is has nothing to do with christianity coz christian worship God JEHOVAH through His Son JESUS CHRIST. And islam worship God named ALLAH, so islam absolutely has different God, one thing for sure , The God of Israel named JEHOVAH not ALLAH, ALLAH is god worship by arabian long before islam . Please do research, dont believe everything but research for youself
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:06am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

According to you Jesus lied. He said only when he leaves the Comforter will come, don't you understand English. Anyway I wount continue on comforter argument again with you. bcux you're physically not ashamed to lie. I wount reply u on this again.
WHO IS THE LAIR HERE BRO? You are simply are shameless lie just like your paedophile prophet! Not an insult, but a fact!

The spirit of God has always been, but the spirit of God does not LIVE or POSSES a man before Jesus ascended. For instance when God wants his prophets to prophecy in those days, he drops his spirit on FOR THE SAKE OF SERVICE, after the prophecy is done, the spirit of God goes. The spirit of God was not static then.

So, Jesus was saying that the comforter will come and at this time he shall not come and go for the sake of services as before, rather he shall be WITH US FOREVER.

And in john 14:26, he NOTED that the comforter is the HOLY GHOST.

John 14:26 "But the COMFORTER, [WHICH IS] THE HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in my
have said unto you."
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:12am On Sep 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, they quote scripture half way...

Mohammed declared himself as the last prophet and a messenger...how does he now become spirit of truth, they don't even understand the difference between spirit and human being
its pointless to be arguing with any one of them jare.......

their scholar the gave out the message they are following speaks of Jesus in a nice way but he missed it when it comes to the issue of the spirit of truth....
They are trying there best to identify with christianity, but since then they are still sounding so foolish.

As for friendchoice, he is a guy I have tried my best to have a one-one debate with him here on NL, see it here https://www.nairaland.com/3358667/discussion-strictly-between-friendchoice-muslim

The discussion ended with a total dishonesty and a criminalistic behaviour or rewriting what he wrote in previous comments to suit his islamic lie and striking my posts like a fool. That made me to end the debate because I don't argue in such a foolish manner.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:18am On Sep 28, 2016
raydmann:
Islam is has nothing to do with christianity coz christian worship God JEHOVAH through His Son JESUS CHRIST. And islam worship God named ALLAH, so islam absolutely has different God, one thing for sure , The God of Israel named JEHOVAH not ALLAH, ALLAH is god worship by arabian long before islam . Please do research, dont believe everything but research for youself
I believe they have done this, but will choose to LIE.

Jesus was a jew, mohammed an arab. What connection has mohammed with yaweh?

Right from time, God always identified himself with isreal, and all his prophets was almost from there, how would God now go to arab to pick a rapist, paedophile, criminal and a deluded fellow as a prophet. In christianity, people like mohammed are seen as the WORST sinner, and it is seen as absurd as the worst thing to call such a person like mohammed a prophet.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:21am On Sep 28, 2016
chiedu7:
THE MOST GLARING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY IS HOW THEY TREAT THEIR WIVES

ISLAM COMMANDS YOU TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

IN FACT IN CHRISTIANITY IF YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE, YOUR PRAYERS ARE STOPPED

1 Peter 3:7
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.

WHEN IMAMS TEACH TO BEAT YOUR WIVES DOES IT HELP ISLAMIC PRAYERS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKBmHWUSJI4

THAT JESUS COMMANDS TO LOVE NOT BEAT YOUR WIFE

The Jesus in the bible is not in the Quoran!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-MHnaV-J1I
That's how ABSURD islam is!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible / Shocking! Strange Image Captured In The Sky Yesterday Night. PHOTOS / Why Do God Have To Create People GAY? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.