Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (6610 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:22am On Sep 28, 2016
Jacksonville:

Guy stop being a bigot and accept the real fact that The Comforter is God the Holy Spirit [the inspiration and manifestation of the power of God].. That he may teach of the truth[divine inspiration].

When Jesus was about to depart , he warned his disciples not to depart from Jerusalem until he had given them the comforter he promised [The holy spirit]..

Without the holy spirit, they could not heal the sick , prophesy or do wonders.. Even Jesus was not active till he receive the holy spirit, then he began to prophesy and do signs and wonders..

Did mohammad ever do signs and wonders . Where has he ever prophesied and you call him a prophet...where has he ever demonstrate the power of GOD and still you call him God's messanger.

May God forgive you muslims and open your eyes to the truth so you may flee from deception and follow the true path of GOD[Jesus]

''I am the way, the truth and life, no man goes to the father except through me'' says the LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

He didnt say mohammad.. Please wake up.

If you must be a child of GOD, you must accept that Jesus is the saviour and your Lord, because i tell you the truth, no man comes to the father or relate with him without having Jesus in his life.

Thank you Father, thank you Jesus, Thank you Holy spirit!
Good one bro!

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:31am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

They are trying there best to identify with christianity, but since then they are still sounding so foolish.

As for friendchoice, he is a guy I have tried my best to have a one-one debate with him here on NL, see it here https://www.nairaland.com/3358667/discussion-strictly-between-friendchoice-muslim

The discussion ended with a total dishonesty and a criminalistic behaviour or rewriting what he wrote in previous comments to suit his islamic lie and striking my posts like a fool. That made me to end the debate because I don't argue in such a foolish manner.

I'm really happy for this.
I know about Mohammed, truly send from God but he was in no where prophesied in the Bible, he himself study bible( they will say he can't read and write so also the disciples of Jesus Christ, they can't read and write too, even Christ himself went to no school, yet he increase in wisdom and knowledge). true Muslims will be save in Christ name but those terrorists will really rot in hell with the devil
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:33am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

I will accept the comforter is holy spirit if you believe The Bible has lied when Jesus said If I go not away the comforter shall not come..... No verse in the Bible have He masculine pronoun have been mentioned.

The second verse I am the way ...no one go to the father except through me, he is simply telling you he is the messenger of Allah.

At the time of Moses (pbum) no one goes to the father except through Moses.

Likewise today, no one goes to the father except through prophet Muhammad pbum.

Its straightforward.

Concerning prophet Muhammad peace be upon him, I can create new thread we discus extensively on that. Don't divert.

Something very clear in the Bible but you're telling me holy spirit, you're physically not ashamed to deny the meaning of the verse.
But its not your fault its fault of the church that brainwashed you to accept only what they tell u
This is serious case of delusion.

Wait, did you drink any camel piss as prescribed in the quran and hadith by your prophet? You sounding as if you did!

It is certain that the holyspirit is the comforter, and you know this!

Now, you state now is to fool yourself that Jesus lied? Very shameful!

Jesus said the the comforter will come AND STAY with us FOREVER.

The holy spirit(God) has been from the beginning, he posses people when they want to perform under God's service, they don't stay. God drops his spirit on them during their services and goes when they are done with the services.

When jesus was about to ascend, he was saying that NOW, the holy spirit will come and STAY WITH US FOREVER.

That's why there is a BIG difference between our fellowship with God in the old testament and that of the new testament.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:40am On Sep 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I'm really happy for this.
I know about Mohammed, truly send from God but he was in no where prophesied in the Bible, he himself study bible( they will say he can't read and write so also the disciples of Jesus Christ, they can't read and write too, even Christ himself went to no school, yet he increase in wisdom and knowledge). true Muslims will be save in Christ name but those terrorists will really rot in hell with the devil
I may not believe this so easily.

But, there is NO evidence proving that mohammed comes for the true God. NONE!

However, to make things short, are you aware of the atrocities the dude committed? Because the last time I check he was nothing but a horrible dude. Not an insult, but my opinion towards my research about him.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:43am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

I may not believe this so easily.

But, there is NO evidence proving that mohammed comes for the true God. NONE!

However, to make things short, are you aware of the atrocities the dude committed? Because the last time I check he was nothing but a horrible dude. Not an insult, but my opinion towards my research about him.

I'm aware of it...he died confused....study about Paul very well.....thanks!!!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:46am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:
So far the op is winning here. No sentiments.
Winning what??!

Okay not surprised though, I just saw you are among his council of allah. So that's what is expected of you.

But, take this, as it is one of his quotations, which he became blinded over with his usual lying spirit.

John 14:26 "But the COMFORTER, [WHICH IS] THE
HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in my
name, he shall teach you all things, and bring
all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I
have said unto you."

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I'm aware of it...he died confused....study about Paul very well.....thanks!!!
I have read about paul. To me, he sounds like a good lawyer(lol), in his revelations on justification and redemption. I love him so much. God used him greatly.

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 6:27am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Winning what??!

Okay not surprised though, I just saw you are among his council of allah. So that's what is expected of you.

But, take this, as it is one of his quotations, which he became blinded over with his usual lying spirit.

John 14:26 "But the COMFORTER, [WHICH IS] THE
HOLY GHOST, whom the Father will send in my
name, he shall teach you all things, and bring
all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I
have said unto you."

This idea of holy ghosts seems to me like a way to decieve a child

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 6:32am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Hope to see you soon being a fake pastor!

Because it makes sense to me than to believe that a rapist, deluded fellow, paedophile, criminal and murderous person can be a prophet. That's the worst of all delusion!!

Fine. But let's use some analogy here. Your god is supposed to be everyones father. So why did he rrape his daughter mary since she was not consulted and she was powerless to resist? Why did he kill so many innocent people in the old testament? Doesn't that make him all that you have mentioned?

I can give you a lot of reasons why Prophet Muhammad SAW is not a fake prophet. I just hope you will counter them

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Jacksonville:

Oops..why don't the unbeliever come to the church, listen to the word of God and see his power manifest?

Rather you sit in the comfort of your homes expecting the Working man of God to do miracles in front of you.. Who does that.undecided

For your information, if you have doubts, visit youtube and see church services like that of Apostle Johnson suleman and co. Now tell me if they fake or not, except you have chosen not to believe.

Prophecies from GOD are always accurate and a bad prophecy that has been forseen is to be averted with prayers. You lack faith and understanding to comprehend the mysteries of GOD.

Why do you think God reveals these bad things? , it's for them to be averted. It's never rosy all the time... Watch apostle Suleman and see accurate prophecies from GOD..

Whichever way, soothe yourself...

Lol. ROTFLgrin

But some of the people your pastors heal don't go to churches na. Take for example some of them go to hospitals to pray for patients. If I had these kinds of powers I would be going everywhere to heal people so that everyone would believe me. The videos that you are talking about are all ACTED. I heard the story of one boy who was born blind but after getting "healed" by the pastor, he was presented with a red-coloured item and asked to identify it. The boy happily said "red" and everyone started screaming and rejoicing. What does this say to you? So many believers have also gone to be healed but they ended up being thrown out for silly reasons.

Like i said, most of your prophecies turn out to be false. How many prophecies did your apostle sulaiman make before the 2015 elections and how many were fulfilled?

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

This idea of holy ghosts seems to me like a way to decieve a child
Then what else? Does it stop the truth? I don't care about your opinion on the holy spirit. It is JUST your opinion and nothing more or less.

A ghost is a spirit. My aim of pointing that out is to expose your co-supported OP, which I have done.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

I have read about paul. To me, he sounds like a good lawyer(lol), in his revelations on justification and redemption. I love him so much. God used him greatly.

Paul my man, the great teacher
I can't say what I know about him here, but check his background before encountering Jesus....
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Fine. But let's use some analogy here. Your god is supposed to be everyones father. So why did he rrape his daughter mary since she was not consulted and she was powerless to resist? Why did he kill so many innocent people in the old testament? Doesn't that make him all that you have mentioned?

I can give you a lot of reasons why Prophet Muhammad SAW is not a fake prophet. I just hope you will counter them
While IT IS CERTAIN that mohammed raped, kill many jews, was a paedophile and a LAIR, which is not an insult but a recorded lie. I will like you to prove word "rape" in your question.

God is everyone's father, in the sense that he created man and not a biological case. God raped mary? God in a spirit form raped marry? This is 100% public foolishness and stupidity. So a spirit can raped? She wasn't informed about what? Couldn't resist a spirit raping her? This is the greatest height of stupidity! You muslims love exposing yourselves this way, just the way friendchoice did in my one-on-one argument with him.

I know you know the real story of mary's virgin birth, but just that you just chose to look foolish both to yourself and to christianity entirely. So, I see it as unnecessary to start to narrate the story.

But to cut things short for non-christians who may be deceived by this islmaic lie.

1. Mary was NEVER raped. If you have any proof bring it here please!

2. Mary was prophesied to by God's angel that she will have a virgin birth.

3. Mary accepted and believed in the prophecy given to her by God's angel.

Now proof the word "rape", or you just GET OUT of this thread!

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 7:05am On Sep 28, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Paul my man, the great teacher
I can't say what I know about him here, but check his background before encountering Jesus....
Yeah, he was a christian persecutor until his encounter with Jesus and IT ALL ENDED.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Yeah, he was a christian persecutor until his encounter with Jesus and IT ALL ENDED.

yeah, he that is in Christ is a new creation, old things have passed away...
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol. ROTFLgrin

But some of the people your pastors heal don't go to churches na. Take for example some of them go to hospitals to pray for patients. If I had these kinds of powers I would be going everywhere to heal people so that everyone would believe me. The videos that you are talking about are all ACTED. I heard the story of one boy who was born blind but after getting "healed" by the pastor, he was presented with a red-coloured item and asked to identify it. The boy happily said "red" and everyone started screaming and rejoicing. What does this say to you? So many believers have also gone to be healed but they ended up being thrown out for silly reasons.

Like i said, most of your prophecies turn out to be false. How many prophecies did your apostle sulaiman make before the 2015 elections and how many were fulfilled?

The power is not from man but from the holy spirit. A man of God doesn't act without a direction from God.

He empowers them so they can preach the word of God. The sick should come to the temple of God and receive healing.

The power is not theirs but of God... Healing can take place anywhere if God permits it.

You're a muslim or an atheist, so i'm not surprised man. I've seen healing and i recognise the power of GOD. You see red and u call it white, you're obviously blind to the fact..

As for apostle suleman, don't ask me how many prophecies were fulfilled... If you observe some prophecies.. They didnt say ''there will''[means surely], but they said ''there may''[it could be averted].

I give up on you..no need arguing with you..I see how he heals people by the power of God and he even gives them money to go and confirm in the hospital.. They have doctors that confirm the healing.

Doubting thomas.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

While IT IS CERTAIN that mohammed raped, kill many jews, was a paedophile and a LAIR, which is not an insult but a recorded lie. I will like you to prove word "rape" in your question.

God is everyone's father, in the sense that he created man and not a biological case. God raped mary? God in a spirit form raped marry? This is 100% public foolishness and stupidity. So a spirit can raped? She wasn't informed about what? Couldn't resist a spirit raping her? This is the greatest height of stupidity! You muslims love exposing yourselves this way, just the way friendchoice did in my one-on-one argument with him.

I know you know the real story of mary's virgin birth, but just that you just chose to look foolish both to yourself and to christianity entirely. So, I see it as unnecessary to start to narrate the story.

But to cut things short for non-christians who may be deceived by this islmaic lie.

1. Mary was NEVER raped. If you have any proof bring it here please!

2. Mary was prophesied to by God's angel that she will have a virgin birth.

3. Mary accepted and believed in the prophecy given to her by God's angel.

Now proof the word "rape", or you just GET OUT of this thread!

There is no amount of foolishness, daft-ness and stupidity like the one found in christianity. Anyway I won't give too much details about that. Ex-christian atheists have made it clear that christianity is the most foolish thing they have ever seen.

Going by your logic, if god is the father of jesus and mary is his mother, and a bible verse claims that jesus is the only begotten son of jesus, and mary unknowingly had sex with god to give birth to jesus (meaning of begetting), then it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that your god rraped mary since he fvcked her without her permission. No be so? If you disagree, then please tell me what rrape means

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
Jacksonville:

The power is not from man but from the holy spirit. A man of God doesn't act without a direction from God.

He empowers them so they can preach the word of God. The sick should come to the temple of God and receive healing.

The power is not theirs but of God... Healing can take place anywhere if God permits it.

You're a muslim or an atheist, so i'm not surprised man. I've seen healing and i recognise the power of GOD. You see red and u call it white, you're obviously blind to the fact..

As for apostle suleman, don't ask me how many prophecies were fulfilled... If you observe some prophecies.. They didnt say ''there will''[means surely], but they said ''there may''[it could be averted].

I give up on you..no need arguing with you..I see how he heals people by the power of God and he even gives them money to go and confirm in the hospital.. They have doctors that confirm the healing.

Doubting thomas.

Taaa shut up there! Even though I don't like or support the atheists, this is one of the reasons why I like their presence here. Go and read hardmirror's pastor to atheist story and learn about how your pastors stage miracles and people like you who have DECIDED to be decieved actually believe in those lies.

Apostle sulaiman never used that word "may". Take for example, he said it with full confidence that El'rufa'I will lose at the polls but that never happened.

4 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

Do you read my post or you just skip I clearer quote a verse that mentioned Muhammad by name in the previous verse in the Bible. The comforter is no doubt its prophet Muhammad as Jesus said, only if he left the comforter will come, because he has many things to tell, but you cannot bear them at the time.

Islam is the only non Christian Faith that make it an article of faith to believe in Jesus, because he is a Muslim and He submit his will to God.

Guy your delusion is raised to power 10.

The comforter is to come and stay Forever... Where is mohammad, if he is the comforter Rotfl..

Did Jesus say a MAN named mohammad would come and he was the comforter

JOHN 14:15-17:"If you love me you will obey what I command.And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth.The world cannot accept him because it neither SEES him nor KNOWS him. But you know him for he LIVES with you and will be IN you.

The comforter is not seen by others or known by them but he lives in us forever because we are of GOD. But people saw mohammad and they knew him. Can you beat that undecided

"
JOHN 14:25, 26:"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

You can see above in John 14 :25, 26.. Jesus said the comforter was the Holy spirit and not holy mohammad. Mumu.

JOHN 15:26:"When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."

As you can see, he talks about the 'SPIRIT of' and not the 'MAN of'. God is spirit and not Man.

JOHN 16:7,8:"But I tell you the truth:It is for your good that I am going away.Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.When he comes he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment...."

The holy spirit, the spirit of discernment...it doesnt tolerate sin, it knows the one that sins, lies , steal because it discerns.
Just like how Peter discerned the lies of ananias and sapphira through the holy spirit.

JOHN 16:13-15:"But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it know to you.All that belongs to the Father is mine.That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you."

The spirit of prophecy, the spirit will reveal what God is saying and what God is seeing , so the carrier of the holy spirit will see and hear..
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Taaa shut up there! Even though I don't like or support the atheists, this is one of the reasons why I like their presence here. Go and read hardmirror's pastor to atheist story and learn about how your pastors stage miracles and people like you who have DECIDED to be decieved actually believe in those lies.

Apostle sulaiman never used that word "may". Take for example, he said it with full confidence that El'rufa'I will lose at the polls but that never happened.

He didnt say ''this is what God says'' el'rufai will lose... He said it out of his own will. So shut ur mouth rather.

Do you know what happens behind the camera? Do you know el'rufai met with him ..

Lol, When words like this are spoken, these men go behind to apologise so they could be quenched and you think God will not hear their prayers??.

Be deceiving yourself. Like i said, a prophecy can be quenched if GOD permits it. Like in the days of David when he killed uriah and took his wife... God was angry with him and prophet samuel told him he will pay with his life and his wives too will be slept with.

But David acknowledge that he had sinned and begged for mercy. Then samuel told him, you will not die.

for your information, suleman was a muslim and if he hadnt listened to God's voice, and knew why God created him, he wouldnt be where he is today.

You're entitled to ur own opinion, it doesn't change my perspective. Bye cool.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by reallest(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Can someone please tell me d different between Christianity and Islam,Yahweh and Allah?
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

There is no amount of foolishness, daft-ness and stupidity like the one found in christianity. Anyway I won't give too much details about that. Ex-christian atheists have made it clear that christianity is the most foolish thing they have ever seen.

Going by your logic, if god is the father of jesus and mary is his mother, and a bible verse claims that jesus is the only begotten son of jesus, and mary unknowingly had sex with god to give birth to jesus (meaning of begetting), then it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that your god rraped mary since he fvcked her without her permission. No be so? If you disagree, then please tell me what rrape means
You are still sounding so deluded and as such derailing the thread. But anyway, I will try my best to expose the delusion in you more and more.

I have read my bible over and over again and never saw where God raped mary. If you have seen any place proving your claim, post it here. You can even prove your claim from your quran. But, the last time I checked in the quran about mohammed, it was seriously TERRIBLE. He killed many like a devil, married a 6yr old girl(paedophilia), was a criminal, married 11 wives while telling you guy not to mary more than 4. Did I forget to add he was a RAPIST?

First of all, list out the foolishness you have found in christianity and propose your correction with your so-called wisdom. I am ALL-IN in doing that for islam, that's my best job! Especially for your paedophilia prophet!

How does what Ex-christian atheists, who say there is no God, affect my belief in holy spirit as the comforter Jesus talked about? Wait, are you insane?

Then what if there views on christianity are false? What if they didn't understand the bible before they convert? Then what is my business with their faith? Even if all of them say the same, does it make it true?

Where did you read that mary had sex with a spirit(God) knowingly or unknowingly. That's how useless, mohammed's teaching on SEX can make someone think in a very crazy deranged manner.

It's like you have taken that CAMEL PISS DRINK again as prescribed to you in the quran!

How can a man have sex with a spirit? How deluded are you bro?

Okay, say mary had sex with a spirit(God), how then is it virgin birth? Do you think from your anus?

God is the father of Jesus, in the sense that he is the incarnate of God in flesh to carry out the redemption plan.

Mary is NOT DIVINELY the mother of Jesus(God), but biologically as the human being Jesus AS A MAN was, mary was the mother. That's in terms of HUMANITY. In the beginning, God has no mother or wife or children. God is not a sky daddy, he is a spirit.

Even if without mary, jesus will can still come. But if he had come through any other means, nobody would have believed him, that he's a man. So, for him to be believed as a man, he came as a man through mary.

I wonder what atheists will have to say if the Jesus was not born as a man but was DROPPED from heaven. I wonder.

The work of mary there is that the incarnate of God would MANIFEST through her, AS A HUMAN BEING in the person of Jesus. So that he would carry out the salvation mission as a man, DIE as a man and resurrect as the RISEN LORD!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by HardMirror(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:
Can someone please tell me d different between Christianity and Islam,Yahweh and Allah?
Both are very dumb, but let's be honest the dumbness of christians takes the crown
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2016
Jacksonville:

Guy your delusion is raised to power 10.

The comforter is to come and stay Forever... Where is mohammad, if he is the comforter Rotfl..

Did Jesus say a MAN named mohammad would come and he was the comforter

JOHN 14:15-17:"If you love me you will obey what I command.And I will ask the Father and He will give you another Comforter to be with you forever - the Spirit of Truth.The world cannot accept him because it neither SEES him nor KNOWS him. But you know him for he LIVES with you and will be IN you.

The comforter is not seen by others or known by them but he lives in us forever because we are of GOD. But people saw mohammad and they knew him. Can you beat that undecided

"
JOHN 14:25, 26:"All this I have spoken while still with you. But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

You can see above in John 14 :25, 26.. Jesus said the comforter was the Holy spirit and not holy mohammad. Mumu.

JOHN 15:26:"When the Comforter comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me."

As you can see, he talks about the 'SPIRIT of' and not the 'MAN of'. God is spirit and not Man.

JOHN 16:7,8:"But I tell you the truth:It is for your good that I am going away.Unless I go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.When he comes he will convict the world of guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment...."

The holy spirit, the spirit of discernment...it doesnt tolerate sin, it knows the one that sins, lies , steal because it discerns.
Just like how Peter discerned the lies of ananias and sapphira through the holy spirit.

JOHN 16:13-15:"But when he, the Spirit of Truth comes, he will guide you into all truth.He will not speak on his own, he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.He will bring glory to me by taking from what is mine and making it know to you.All that belongs to the Father is mine.That is why I said the Spirit will take from what is mine and make it known to you."

The spirit of prophecy, the spirit will reveal what God is saying and what God is seeing , so the carrier of the holy spirit will see and hear..
Saying that his delusion is raised to power 10 is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

As for me, his delusion is raised to the power of infinity!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Both are very dumb, but let's be honest the dumbness of christians takes the crown
And atheists are 100% SMART!!!

Very beautiful foolishness. Ride on!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 8:54am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:
What is the meaning of "Something comes from NOTHING"?
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by reallest(f): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

What is the meaning of "Something comes from NOTHING"?
U can ask whoever told u dat Yahweh[something] comes from nothing
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by reallest(f): 9:02am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

To me they are like identical twins
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2016
reallest:

U can ask whoever told u dat Yahweh[something] comes from nothing
Are you a kid?

Yaweh(something) coming from nothing?? Are you okay?

Nobody says that!

All I have researched is that yaweh is a being who has never in a POINT IN TIME come into existence, but was rather ETERNAL. And that, MAKES MORE SENSE TO ME than the foolish atheism.

Now, there comes to the foundation of atheism, how does "something comes from NOTHING"?
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by reallest(f): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

Are you a kid?

Yaweh(something) coming from nothing?? Are you okay?

Nobody says that!

All I have researched is that yaweh is a being who has never in a POINT IN TIME come into existence, but was rather ETERNAL. And that, MAKES MORE SENSE TO ME than the foolish atheism.

Now, there comes to the foundation of atheism, how does "something comes from NOTHING"?

What is something that come from nothing
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by dblackninja: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Oya Christians and Muslims make una battle am out. Whoever wins will join me in my own paradise grin
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:
Saying that his delusion is raised to power 10 is an UNDERSTATEMENT.
As for me, his delusion is raised to the power of infinity!
Indeed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... / Awesome Free E- Books Available / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.