Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity (6611 Views)

Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by hopefulLandlord: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha
I love this thread!!!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Dpearlz: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

Thank you for the respect and maturity you showed in replying these questions

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. . Roman 8:14

If I see your son and say hey may son, I know you will consider it normal. But if I say hey by begotten son, then that means I have sex with your wife to have that child, and you will sue me for adultery. Sex is the function of lower animals and never be attributed to God. It's blasphemy.

The word ‘begotten’ mentioned in the Gospel of John, Chap 3 vs. 16 has been thrown out from the Revised Standard Version of the Bible as an interpolation, as a fabrication.

The Revised Standard Version has been revised by 32 Christian Scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 different co- operating denominations and these Scholars have removed this blasphemous word without any ceremony as an interpolation, concoction, fabrication, and adulteration.

Yet the majority of Christians are unaware of this important fact because they do

Now I don’t understand why many Christians would quote this verse, specifically Trinitarians, because what does this verse prove? Trinitarians do not believe Jesus is the Father, so why do they quote it? Are they quoting it to try and show that Jesus is equal to the Father? Well that isn’t true, since the Gospel of John shows the opposite, in fact if we quote one verse back we read:

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than ALL; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

This is verse 29, it comes right before verse 30, and in verse 29 Jesus says the Father is greater than ALL, this obviously includes Jesus since he is not the Father.

So therefore how to Christians try and assume that this verse shows equality between Jesus and the Father is beyond me, just a verse before it Jesus says the Father is greater than everyone!

In fact this is not the first time that Jesus says the Father is greater than him, he does it again later:

28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I (John 14:28)

So here we once again have Jesus claiming the Father is greater than him, so how is Jesus equal to the Father when Jesus says the contrary?

I found this one very interesting, so you believe in old testament Do you eat pork? Do you drink alc

No the comforter is Prophet Muhammad Pbum NoT the holy spirit, the holy spirit was present in many occasions. But Jesus clearly explain the comforter cannot come unless he depart, why do you like twisting what is clear

[b] John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever" color]

God will give another, that means Jesus is the first comforter. He shall abide with you forever, means he is the last prophet.

[color=blue] John 14:26 "But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

He shall teach u all things, and then remind you on Jesus is messenger of God

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Jesus have many things to tell, but you cannot bear them now, until the comforter which is Muhammad pbuh has come.

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you." [/b]

HE HE HE x.8 Masculine.

Islam is the only non Christian Faith that make it an article of faith to believe in Jesus Pbum, confirming that the comforter will glorify him. It's so no Muslim is Muslim if he don't believe Jesus is the messenger of God.

[b] "another comforter" means Ahmad in Arabic

The verse about the comforter is also in the Quran

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic."

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK
OF DEUTERONOMY: 18:18

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The prophet described in the above verse must have the following three characteristics:

1. He will be like Moses.

Some people feel that this prophecy refers to the prophet Jesus, on whom be peace. But, although Jesus* was truly a prophet of God, he is not the prophet spoken of here. He was born miraculously, and, finally, God raised him up miraculously. On the other hand, Muhammad* is more like Moses*; both were born in a natural way and both died natural deaths.

2. He will come from the brothers of the Israelites, i.e. the Ishmaelites.

Abraham* had two sons, Ishmael* and Isaac* (Genesis, chapter 21). Ishmael* became the grandfather of the Arab nation, and Isaac became the grandfather of the Jewish nation. The prophet spoken of was to come not from among the Jews themselves, but from among their brothers, the Ishmaelites. Muhammad*, a descendant of Ishmael, is indeed that prophet.

3. God will put His words in the mouth of that prophet and he will declare what God commanded him.

Neither the content of the revelation, nor its form, were of Mohammed’s devising. Both were given by the angel, and Mohammed’s task was only to repeat what he heard.” [/b]

This is just few, i can continue

Thanks sir for your response.

Please I’m sorry I will answer your questions a bit randomly. Everything I will state is according to what I believe as a Christian through reading the bible.

From the verse you quoted (Deuteronomy 18:cool, I will quote Genesis 22:2 (take now thy son, thy only son, whom thou love). Also Genesis 17:16-21, here in the scripture God talked about Isaac and Ishmael. My God is a God of covenant (Gen 17:7, 15-16. note. it read seed and not seeds) and from the above scripture it is very clear that Isaac is the child of covenant and Ishmael was in a sense disregarded. This was repeated in the earlier verse I quoted. Also looking at Genesis 25:1-5 it is clear that Abraham had many more children after Isaac and Ishmael but Isaac is the child of promise from whom the ‘prophet like unto Moses’ will be raised.

The similarities between Moses and Jesus are, Moses was a mediator in time past and Jesus is our mediators as at present. God spoke to His people in that dispensation through Moses and Jesus came teaching and living God’s Word. That’s why when we pray we pray through Jesus. Also through Moses a Way of life (The LAW) was given to God's people but through Jesus another way of Life (Grace and Truth) was given to God’s children.

Jesus was born from the tribe of Bethlehem which is among the 12 tribes of Israel with other tribes being brethren unto Benjamin under the Abrahamic covenant (you can trace the physical lineage of Jesus in Mathew (Mathew 1:1-16).

The comforter IS the Holy Spirit. John 14:26 (But the comforter, WHICH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, whom (referring to a person) the Father will send in my (Jesus’s Name), He (talking about the Holy Spirit) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance all the things which I have said to you.

According to this bible portion, it clearly shows that Muhammad is not the comforter but THE HOLY SPIRIT IS the comforter.

Here the characteristic of the COMFORTER is clearly stated. He won’t bring a new doctrine but will teach (bring more insight, revelation and better understanding) and help us remember the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Another comforter/teacher in the sense that Jesus was the teacher/comforter as at that time he was making this statements. That’s why He said if he doesn’t go the comforter cannot come.

About the old testament laws

Although I don’t drink alcohol neither do I eat pork meat, I believe in the Old Testament (covenant) as a shadow of the New Testament (covenant) which is the true covenant. I don’t struggle to keep the Law because of the dispensation I am living in, that is the dispensation of Grace through the finished work of Christ Jesus on the Cross of Calvary (Mathew 22:37-40, Colossians 2:6-11, 16-18, Galatians 5:1-4,14, Acts 10:10-14).

Jesus being the Begotten Son of God

Jesus was conceived mysteriously according to the account in Luke 1:31-35 (Verse 37 is also important). Thus it wasn’t stated that sex was involved.
He was an adopted son of Joseph which under every law on earth makes him Joseph’s son (Mathew 1:20-25). But in His true nature he is the begotten Son of the Father as explained before.

About the removal of some key truths in the bible, men have tried to dilute the potency of the word of God since time immemorial. That’s why I mainly stick to the KJV of the bible and read a few others for a bit more clarity (Revelation 22:18-19).

About the trinity
Look at John 14:9.
And for clarity (at least for me) look at 1 John 5:7 {For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, the Word (the word is Jesus as explained before) and The Holy Ghost: These three are one}.

I am sorry I haven’t read the Koran or know much about Muhammad but on these truths from the bible, that’s where I stand personally.

Thanks a lot, I do appreciate you, your vast knowledge and your inquisitive nature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by APCsupporter: 10:19am On Sep 28, 2016
promise10:

You are still sounding so deluded and as such derailing the thread. But anyway, I will try my best to expose the delusion in you more and more.

I have read my bible over and over again and never saw where God raped mary. If you have seen any place proving your claim, post it here. You can even prove your claim from your quran. But, the last time I checked in the quran about mohammed, it was seriously TERRIBLE. He killed many like a devil, married a 6yr old girl(paedophilia), was a criminal, married 11 wives while telling you guy not to mary more than 4. Did I forget to add he was a RAPIST?

First of all, list out the foolishness you have found in christianity and propose your correction with your so-called wisdom. I am ALL-IN in doing that for islam, that's my best job! Especially for your paedophilia prophet!

How does what Ex-christian atheists, who say there is no God, affect my belief in holy spirit as the comforter Jesus talked about? Wait, are you insane?

Then what if there views on christianity are false? What if they didn't understand the bible before they convert? Then what is my business with their faith? Even if all of them say the same, does it make it true?

Where did you read that mary had sex with a spirit(God) knowingly or unknowingly. That's how useless, mohammed's teaching on SEX can make someone think in a very crazy deranged manner.

It's like you have taken that CAMEL PISS DRINK again as prescribed to you in the quran!

How can a man have sex with a spirit? How deluded are you bro?

Okay, say mary had sex with a spirit(God), how then is it virgin birth? Do you think from your anus?

God is the father of Jesus, in the sense that he is the incarnate of God in flesh to carry out the redemption plan.

Mary is NOT DIVINELY the mother of Jesus(God), but biologically as the human being Jesus AS A MAN was, mary was the mother. That's in terms of HUMANITY. In the beginning, God has no mother or wife or children. God is not a sky daddy, he is a spirit.

Even if without mary, jesus will can still come. But if he had come through any other means, nobody would have believed him, that he's a man. So, for him to be believed as a man, he came as a man through mary.

I wonder what atheists will have to say if the Jesus was not born as a man but was DROPPED from heaven. I wonder.

The work of mary there is that the incarnate of God would MANIFEST through her, AS A HUMAN BEING in the person of Jesus. So that he would carry out the salvation mission as a man, DIE as a man and resurrect as the RISEN LORD!

I think you are ignorant about your fake religion. Let me help you

John 3:16
For God so loved
the world, that he gave his
only begotten Son, that
whosoever believeth in him
should not perish, but have
everlasting life.

What does it mean to beget?

especially of a man) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

So this simply means that your god had sex with mary (without her knowledge, permission or approval) to give birth to jesus. This simply means that she was rraped.

Talking about killings, do you know how many people your adolf hitler killed? Or is it that you think he wasn't a christian? We have heard of the thousands of people you killed in your christian crusades. The thousands you killed in world wars in fact your very own god killed thousands of people for no reason.

Isn't drinking a came piss better than what you do? You that your pastor will tell your women to strip and show their assses for him to inhale? Come on. Don't you hear about how your pastors rrape married women on a daily basis? Haven't you heard stories about pastors setting people on fire because your god told him that nothing would happen?

If Islam in foolish, then a new word has to be created to describe christianity. The most lucrative business today is to become a pastor, because many people will give you their all and starve to dearg while you live like a king and purchase private jets. The atheists are doing a good job exposing the lies and deception in your religion.

Anyways, enjoy watching your miraclesgrin

5 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2016
[s]
promise10:

They are trying there best to identify with christianity, but since then they are still sounding so foolish.

As for friendchoice, he is a guy I have tried my best to have a one-one debate with him here on NL, see it here https://www.nairaland.com/3358667/discussion-strictly-between-friendchoice-muslim

The discussion ended with a total dishonesty and a criminalistic behaviour or rewriting what he wrote in previous comments to suit his islamic lie and striking my posts like a fool. That made me to end the debate because I don't argue in such a foolish manner.
[/s]

I am not jobless to answer your multiple mentions, so I just want to let you know I don't have time for coward, who could not answer a single question in the one on one debate you mentioned.

Thank God you put the Link, people can enter to see your inability, you come here, instead of you to answer the questions just as people are doing, you went and be quoting someones unfinished arguments. Just to let you know dat am not going 2 entertain you, I have many peoples to, your time has elapsed during the debate you could not do anything. So you're an E-rat. Allow people with knowledge now, not people with fish brain like u.

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 28, 2016
Dpearlz:

Thanks sir for your response.

Please I’m sorry I will answer your questions a bit randomly. Everything I will state is according to what I believe as a Christian through reading the bible.

From the verse you quoted (Deuteronomy 18:cool, I will quote Genesis 22:2 (take now thy son, thy only son, whom thou love). Also Genesis 17:16-21, here in the scripture God talked about Isaac and Ishmael. My God is a God of covenant (Gen 17:7, 15-16. note. it read seed and not seeds) and from the above scripture it is very clear that Isaac is the child of covenant and Ishmael was in a sense disregarded. This was repeated in the earlier verse I quoted. Also looking at Genesis 25:1-5 it is clear that Abraham had many more children after Isaac and Ishmael but Isaac is the child of promise from whom the ‘prophet like unto Moses’ will be raised.

The similarities between Moses and Jesus are, Moses was a mediator in time past and Jesus is our mediators as at present. God spoke to His people in that dispensation through Moses and Jesus came teaching and living God’s Word. That’s why when we pray we pray through Jesus. Also through Moses a Way of life (The LAW) was given to men but through Jesus another way of Life (Grace and Truth) was given to God’s children.

Jesus was born from the tribe of Bethlehem which is among the 12 tribes of Israel with other tribes being brethren unto Benjamin under the Abrahamic covenant (you can trace the physical lineage of Jesus in Mathew (Mathew 1:1-16).

The comforter IS the Holy Spirit. John 14:26 (But the comforter, WHICH IS THE HOLY SPIRIT, whom (referring to a person) the Father will send in my (Jesus’s Name), He (talking about the Holy Spirit) shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance all the things which I have said to you.

According to this bible portion, it clearly shows that Muhammad is not the comforter but THE HOLY SPIRIT IS the comforter.

Here the characteristic of the COMFORTER is clearly stated. He won’t bring a new doctrine but will teach (bring more insight, revelation and better understanding) and help us remember the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Another comforter/teacher in the sense that Jesus was the teacher/comforter as at that time he was making this statements. That’s why He said if he doesn’t go the comforter cannot come.

About the old testament laws

Although I don’t drink alcohol neither do I eat pork meat, I believe in the Old Testament (covenant) as a shadow of the New Testament (covenant) which is the true covenant. I don’t struggle to keep the Law because of the dispensation I am living in, that is the dispensation of Grace through the finished work of Christ Jesus on the Cross of Calvary (Mathew 22:37-40, Colossians 2:6-11, 16-18, Galatians 5:1-4,14, Acts 10:10-14).

Jesus being the Begotten Son of God

Jesus was conceived mysteriously according to the account in Luke 1:31-35 (Verse 37 is also important). Thus it wasn’t stated that sex was involved.
He was an adopted son of Joseph which under every law on earth makes him Joseph’s son (Mathew 1:20-25). But in His true nature he is the begotten Son of the Father as explained before.

About the removal of some key truths in the bible, men have tried to dilute the potency of the word of God since time immemorial. That’s why I mainly stick to the KJV of the bible and read a few others for a bit more clarity (Revelation 22:18-19).

About the trinity
Look at John 14:9.
And for clarity (at least for me) look at 1 John 5:7 {For there are three that bear record in heaven, The Father, the Word (the word is Jesus as explained before) and The Holy Ghost: These three are one}.

I am sorry I haven’t read the Koran or know much about Muhammad but on these truths from the bible, that’s where I stand personally.

Thanks a lot, I do appreciate you, your vast knowledge and your inquisitive nature.

Am sorry also, I have many mentions to attain, I will be brief. I wount waste much time in refuting what you say, if you don't know Quran, when I quote a verse you should check it first to know what I am saying. As I tell you earlier I have many mentions.

I will continue from my point to make it clear to you the about prophet Muhammad pbuh in the Bible.

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

Likewise in Islam When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

It's clearly show you who he is now.

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in
the old testament:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name
in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem ."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament
regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to
the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto
you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the Greek word Periclytos . In the Gospel of John 14:16,
15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.

Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos.
Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures. Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).
Muhammad

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by CAPSLOCKED: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

Both are very dumb, but let's be honest the dumbness of christians takes the crown

THE DUMBNESS OF CHRISTIANS ALONE HAS ABOUT A HUNDRED CROWNS, NOT ONE. cheesy
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
My guess is right, Islam is a copycat religion. Islam should focus on reducing terrorism done by the faithfuls and not this trash. Islam na copy copy.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Emusan(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Even the Devil himself will be laughing at your darken heart; you see the truth but purposely covered it with lies.
God will have mercy on your soul.

FriendChoice:
"""""...... I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when HE , the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear, [that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever"

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Let me point out many things in those verses you quoted and let's see whether you agree with it.
What the HE will do according to those verses.
1. He will glorify ME(Jesus), How does Muhammad glory Jesus?
2. He shall receive of MINE(Jesus), Did Muhammad receive anything from Jesus? What is that thing that belongs to Jesus that Muhammad received from Him?
3. He may abide with you FOREVER, Where is Muhammad today?
4. In fact this one is most astonished among them, but if I(Jesus) depart, I(Jesus) will send him(Muhammad) unto you. Do you agree that Jesus is the one who sent Muhammad?
5. But I(Jesus) go to my FATHER, Do you believe Jesus has a Father?

Who is blind is blind, only God can make him see.

The only one blind is the one who perverted the truth in the face of evidence.

And only God can make you see the truth in those verses indeed.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Emusan(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
FriendChoice:

1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto
you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the Greek word Periclytos . In the Gospel of John 14:16,
15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.

Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos.
Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name.

As you name those verses:
1. "And I will pray my Father" Does Jesus have a Father?...."that he may abide with you forever" Where is Muhammad today?

2. "whom I will send unto you from the Father," So Muhammad is with God before Jesus sent him to Muslims cheesycheesycheesy Also, "which proceedeth from the Father" Muhammad proceedeth from the Father. waoooo I don't know that God is actually a Father to Muhammad. Lastly "he shall testify of me." So Muhammad was actually a servant of Jesus testifying up and down about Him.

3. "but if I depart, I will send him unto" Jesus emphasised it again that He will send Muhammad.

I know the silly thing you'll come up with is that those verses are corrupted.

But let me wait and watch!
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Emusan:

1. "And I will pray my Father" Does Jesus have a Father?...."that he may abide with you forever" Where is Muhammad today?

2. "whom I will send unto you from the Father," So Muhammad is with God before Jesus sent him to Muslims cheesycheesycheesy Also, "which proceedeth from the Father" Muhammad proceedeth from the Father. waoooo I don't know that God is actually a Father to Muhammad. Lastly "he shall testify of me." So Muhammad was actually a servant of Jesus testifying up and down about Him.

3. "but if I depart, I will send him unto" Jesus emphasised it again that He will send Muhammad.

But let me wait and watch!

Emusan:
Even the Devil himself will be laughing at your darken heart; you see the truth but purposely covered it with lies.
God will have mercy on your soul.

Let me point out many things in those verses you quoted and let's see whether you agree with it.
What the HE will do according to those verses.
2. He shall receive of MINE(Jesus), Did Muhammad receive anything from Jesus? What is that thing that belongs to Jesus that Muhammad received from Him?
4. In fact this one is most astonished among them, but if I(Jesus) depart, I(Jesus) will send him(Muhammad) unto you. Do you agree that Jesus is the one who sent Muhammad?

The only one blind is the one who perverted the truth in the face of evidence.

And only God can make you see the truth in those verses indeed.

The message is clear, Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the final messenger, his message will be with you forever. No prophet God will sent again, the message of Islam will remained till here after.

Muhammad peace be upon him was with God before Jesus left. According to Bible God is father to many.

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. . Roman 8:14

Islam is the only non Christian faith that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus. No Muslim is Muslim if he don't believe in Jesus. Because Jesus is a Muslim and servant of Allah and he submit his will to God.

Muhammad pbum (the comforter) has come and he has testify to all mankind that Jesus the son of Mary is a servant of God.

He has testify what was revealed to Jesus that
[b] ‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ ( Isaiah 45:21-22,
Jonah 3:5-10 )

And says in the Perfect scripture.

(Remember) when the angels said,

“O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the
righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be). God creates what He wills. If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.” (Quran, 3:45-47)

Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother. God has
said:

The case of Jesus with God is like the case
of Adam. He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being. (Quran, 3:59)

During his prophetic mission, Jesus performed many miracles. God tells us that Jesus said:

“I have come to you with a sign from your
Lord. I make for you the shape of a bird out of clay, I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s permission. I heal the blind from birth and the leper. And I bring the dead to life by God’s permission. And I tell you what you eat and what you store in your houses....” (Quran, 3:49)

And Bible says :

"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

If I am going to worship any person then it will be the fatherless, motherless son of God Adam pbum, rather than a man, a servant, a slave of Allah pbum who was begotten by a woman. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Emusan(m): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
If you know you can't address my points one by one just say it, people will understand your delusion.

FriendChoice:
The message is clear, Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the final messenger, his message will be with you forever. No prophet God will sent again, the message of Islam will remained till here after.

So it is the MESSAGE of Muhammad that will be with you for ever not Muhammad himself any more undecided undecided undecided see the way you've been scamming yourself. But the verses say THE COMFORTER and NOT the MESSAGE of the COMFORTER.

Muhammad peace be upon him was with God before Jesus left

LOL......so Muhammad actually DEVINE grin grin grin grin grin

. According to Bible God is father to many.

Stop this attitude because it's dangerous for your health and salvation.

But do you believe God as a Father which Jesus called Him in more than one verses you've been quoting since

[size=14pt]THESE ARE MY POINTS YOU FAILLED TO ADDRESS BUT ATTACKING STRAWMAN[/size]

[size=14pt]2. "whom I will send unto you from the Father," So Muhammad is with God before Jesus sent him to Muslims cheesycheesycheesy[/size] Also, "which proceedeth from the Father" Muhammad proceedeth from the Father. waoooo I don't know that God is actually a Father to Muhammad. Lastly "he shall testify of me." So Muhammad was actually a servant of Jesus testifying up and down about Him.

[size=14pt]3. "but if I depart, I will send him unto" Jesus emphasised it again that He will send Muhammad.[/size]

[size=14pt]2. He shall receive of MINE(Jesus), Did Muhammad receive anything from Jesus? What is that thing that belongs to Jesus that Muhammad received from Him?[/size]
[size=14pt]4. In fact this one is most astonished among them, but if I(Jesus) depart, I(Jesus) will send him(Muhammad) unto you. Do you agree that Jesus is the one who sent Muhammad?[/size]

Islam is the only non Christian faith that makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus. No Muslim is Muslim if he don't believe in Jesus. Because Jesus is a Muslim and servant of Allah and he submit his will to God.

Muhammad pbum (the comforter) has come and he has testify to all mankind that Jesus the son of Mary is a servant of God.

He has testify what was revealed to Jesus that
[b] ‘And there is no God else beside Me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside Me. Look to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is none else.’ ( Isaiah 45:21-22,
Jonah 3:5-10 )

And says in the Perfect scripture.

(Remember) when the angels said,

“O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the
righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be). God creates what He wills. If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.” (Quran, 3:45-47)

Jesus was born miraculously by the command of God, the same command that had brought Adam into being with neither a father nor a mother. God has
said:

The case of Jesus with God is like the case
of Adam. He created him from dust, and then He said to him, “Be!” and he came into being. (Quran, 3:59)

During his prophetic mission, Jesus performed many miracles. God tells us that Jesus said:

“I have come to you with a sign from your
Lord. I make for you the shape of a bird out of clay, I breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God’s permission. I heal the blind from birth and the leper. And I bring the dead to life by God’s permission. And I tell you what you eat and what you store in your houses....” (Quran, 3:49)

And Bible says :

"Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.

If I am going to worship any person then it will be the fatherless, motherless son of God Adam pbum, rather than a man, a servant, a slave of Allah pbum who was begotten by a woman. [/b]

[size=14pt]NOBODY ASK YOU THESE AND YOU'RE STILL PREAMBULATING[/size]
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
[s]
Emusan:
If you know you can't address my points one by one just say it, people will understand your delusion.

So it is the MESSAGE of Muhammad that will be with you for ever not Muhammad himself any more undecided undecided undecided see the way you've been scamming yourself. But the verses say THE COMFORTER and NOT the MESSAGE of the COMFORTER.

But do you believe God as a Father which Jesus called Him in more than one verses you've been quoting since

[size=14pt]THESE ARE MY POINTS YOU FAILLED TO ADDRESS BUT ATTACKING STRAWMAN[/size]

[size=14pt]2. "whom I will send unto you from the Father," So Muhammad is with God before Jesus sent him to Muslims cheesycheesycheesy[/size] Also, "which proceedeth from the Father" Muhammad proceedeth from the Father. waoooo I don't know that God is actually a Father to Muhammad. Lastly "he shall testify of me." So Muhammad was actually a servant of Jesus testifying up and down about Him.

[size=14pt]3. "but if I depart, I will send him unto" Jesus emphasised it again that He will send Muhammad.[/size]

[size=14pt]2. He shall receive of MINE(Jesus), Did Muhammad receive anything from Jesus? What is that thing that belongs to Jesus that Muhammad received from Him?[/size]
[size=14pt]4. In fact this one is most astonished among them, but if I(Jesus) depart, I(Jesus) will send him(Muhammad) unto you. Do you agree that Jesus is the one who sent Muhammad?[/size]

[/s]

I am very clear in my explanations, I don't have your time anymore. When other people read they will understand me. No need to waste my time anymore on you. Even when it's clear you're wrong. You closed your eyes. Bye

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by horlumiday(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Before Muhammad the Arabs had 365 gods - one for each day of the year. Muhammad picked Allah (the Arab moon god). - Muhammad had sexual relations with a 6 year old and 9 year old girl. - Muhammad performed no miracles, spoke no prophecies, and died like all mortal men - Jesus was mentioned 25 and Muhammad 4 times in the quran. -
There are more than 100 verses in the Qur'an (Koran) advocating the use of violence to spread Islam. There are exactly 123 verses in the Qur'an about killing and fighting. -Muslims consider the Qur’an as uncorrupted. Yet it's historical and scientific blunders are numerous.. - Muhammad not distinguish between a revelation supposedly from God and one from Satan. - Muhammad thought he may have been demon possessed. - Muhammad tried to commit suicide several times.. Ps.. Its all written in the Qur'an Embrace Christianity op.. its a choice you knw, God wnt wait for u foreva..
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Emusan(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is how a frustrated voice use to sound.

FriendChoice:
I am very clear in my explanations, I don't have your time anymore. When other people read they will understand me. No need to waste my time anymore on you. Even when it's clear you're wrong. You closed your eyes. Bye

According to those verses you're quoting up and down.

Jesus said and I quote [size=14pt]"whom I (Jesus) will send unto you from the Father," and "but if I (Jesus) depart, I (Jesus) will send him (Muhammad) unto"[/size]

How your conscience is at rest after reading these two key points from those verses still baffles me. It shows that the covenant you have with devil is so strong than even Allah himself can deliver you from.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2016

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Emusan(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
FriendChoice:

Matthew 7:21. Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'

23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

You now agree that Jesus is the one who sent Muhammad.

Jesus said and I quote [size=14pt]"whom I (Jesus) will send unto you from the Father," and "but if I (Jesus) depart, I (Jesus) will send him (Muhammad) unto"[/size]

If not explain these statements of Jesus from those verses you believed it's a reference to your prophet.

Copy and paste won't favour you.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by promise10: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Emusan:

You now agree that Jesus is the one who sent Muhammad.

If not explain these statements of Jesus from those verses you believed it's a reference to your prophet.

Copy and paste won't favour you.
How I wish I would have a VIDEO debate with this @friendchoice. Who knows if he would agree?
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by bigybanty02(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Emusan:

. Baba mi ! Just take a look at the way this guy is condemning his innocent soul by flexing around with the pure, perfect,sinless holy spirit of the liveing God all in the name of defending an antichrist......he is just busy comiteing sheikh unknowningly , agueing over something he has not even a single knowledge about.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Olu317(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
is Prophet Mohammad the spirit of truth?, if your answer is yes, then why did prophet Mohammed died?, as it written in the Bible, the spirit of truth will guide you to all things and Jesus spoke these words thousands of years ago and the spirit of truth is still with the real believers of JESUS. Lastly if God is truly a jealous God as you as Muslims believe and the Christians believe also. Why is it possible for the name of Jesus to cast out all demonic forces in the unbelievers that want salvation?,Jesus is so real that even the hosts of heaven worship him in his glory.....
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by dueal(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Muslims still searching for Mohammed in the Bible and the Torah....New age bull

The comforter is not Mohammed because of this one verse in John

Joh 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may ABIDE with you FOREVER,

Joh 14:17 "even the Spirit of truth, whom the world CANNOT RECEIVE, because it neither SEES Him nor KNOWS Him; but you know Him, for He DWELLS with you and WILL BE IN YOU.

Mohammed died, was buried and that is the end of his story.

Find a better Imam
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by toshino4real(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

bro, I know Mohammed and I understand him, he was called by God but Paul was called and chosen,.. and I say it again, Mohammed is a human being like you that has soul like you...go and do your search about spirit.

What should we do if we capture a thief according to the holy ghost
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by toshino4real(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, the holy spirit is fully on Christ Jesus while he is on earth...the holy spirit fully rested upon him, Don't forget I said Christ was not that active until, Holy spirit fully rested upon him...and that's what john the baptist saw....so Jesus Christ has to leave/depart so that he can realise the Holy spirit again to be able to function in the life of the disciples.....that's where the body of Christ is divided because none of the disciple can have the fullness of Holy spirit has Jesus did.

According to the following verses, what has the holy ghost taught any christian since Jesus (pbuh) departed that you cannot bear?

John 16:7-14 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is
expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away,
the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I
will send him unto you.
And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin,
and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because
they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go
to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment,
because the prince of this world is judged.
I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot
bear them now. Howbeit when HE , the Spirit of truth,
is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall
not speak of himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear,
[that] shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to
come. HE SHALL GLORIFY ME: for HE shall receive of
mine, and shall shew [it] unto you."
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by dueal(m): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
toshino4real:

According to the following verses, what has the holy ghost taught any christian since Jesus (pbuh) departed that you cannot bear?

will send him unto you.

I sometimes wonder if all Muslims go to the same Imam's classes for lectures.

Please get your answers;

Now what are the thing's the people could not bear which Christ said the will be told of when the Spirit of truth comes? First, we have established that the Spirit of Truth is not a Man/Gabriel/Mohammed evidenced from John 14:21: Even the Spirit of truth, WHOM THE WORLD CANNOT RECEIVE, because it neither SEES Him nor KNOWS HIM; but you know Him, for He dwellss with you(the Spirit was around them) and will be IN YOU(the Spirit will be rested in them not around them anymore but WITHIN).

Now you might wonder how will Christ say He will send the Spirit of truth to them and still say the Spirit dwells with them already? The question will be same as asking how will everyone have thesame Spirit of truth within them in full at the same time? The answer as has been revealed to me in simple terms is "What is water composed of?" H2O and that is water in full.

At what time did the Spirit come, Acts 2:3-4: Then there appeard to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. And they were all FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

Now, about the things the couldn't bear. To understand, you have to place yourself in the mindset of the Jew of those days listening to Jesus Christ.
This is the mindset of the Jew:
1: I am the seed of Abraham so i am closest to God
2: Though i am closest to God when i sin i will make sacrifice to Him and receive attonment on that day established for sacrifice of lamb and dove e.t.c
3: My resting place after earthly life is based on God's judgements and if i pass or He probably waves my sin's i will be in Paradise
4: I will keep all laws(100+) and it will be righteousness. Which includes: What i eat, what i drink, how i pray, how i dress, tithes i pay, good works, keeping the sabbath in a certain way. e.t.c
5: And more.

I'm sure this sounds familar to you.

Now with this mindset, if Christ came and told them differently on all what they believed they will find it hard to accept(difficult to bear). But when the Spirit of Truth came He revealed those things and brought to rememberance the things Christ told them. John 14:21: But the Helper(comforter), which is the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things(even the one's you could not bear), and bring to your remembrance all things that i said to you.

What are the answers for the things they couldnt bear at the time which the Holy Spirit(Spirit of Truth) revealed to them:
1: Forgiveness is given unto you not of works(the things you can do) but of grace by God.

Romans 11:6: And if by grace the it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer of grace; otherwise works is no longer works. But still even in those days and now it is still hard to accept(bear).

Hebrew 6:1: Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of REPENTANCE(change mind) FROM DEAD WORKS and FAITH TOWARDS GOD.

Romans 9:31-32: But Israel, pursing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by works of the law. Fot they stumbled at that stumbling stone(which is the law).

2: About what we eat or drink: Romans 14:14: I know and am conviced by the Lord Jesus that there is nothing unclean of itself; but to him who considers anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

Galatians 2:20: I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, the Christ died in vain.

Ephesians 2:28: For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of youselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. Jesus Christ also said this to the scribe in John 3:7-8: Do not marvel that i said to you, 'You must be born again'. The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is EVERYONE who is born of the Spirit.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2016
toshino4real:

will send him unto you.

I. that we are the real gods
2. that the earth is just like 6000 years old
3. made us to believed in the days on Noah even though we were not there.
4. He made us to weep for the crucification of Jesus Christ even though we were not there.

5. then He made me personally to believed prophet Mohammed as the last prophet and messenger to save Esau's generations., musulumi ododo...Jacob's brother.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
A Christian Terrorist Attempt To Kill Donald Trump (pic)

https://www.nairaland.com/3178743/christian-terrorist-attempt-kill-donald

Christian Terrorist Charge With Murder (Pic)

https://www.nairaland.com/3173994/christian-terrorist-charge-murder-pic
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by beejaay: 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
promise10:

How I wish I would have a VIDEO debate with this @friendchoice. Who knows if he would agree?

Promise why did u run away after I challenged you on ur juju experiment in Ilorin.....for you to av ran away shows that u really don't know what u were talking about and you sir is a coward....

Am still waiting for you

1 Like

Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by gabe: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Islam is a copy and paste religion. Copied copiously from christianity and judaism. 'I believe in only one God, and Muhammed is his messenger' is a direct adaptation of the shamma yisrael. 5 times prayer is directly copied from judaism. Jews pray facing Jerusalem, muslims have to face somewhere so they face mecca. All Islamic prophets were adapted from jewish and Christian texts. Muslim communities know education will expose these frauds and so discourage education apart from koranic schools. That's why Muslim communities have one of the lowest literacy rates in Nigeria and elsewhere. Where muslims are properly educated, you see cooperation with other communities eg in the uk,us and lagos. Jews, christians and muslims must realise all the follow are precepts written into religious books by self serving religious leaders and their scribes.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Ermacc: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

I have read every word on this thread and I have found you to be delusional. Your claims have been refuted but you keep splattering the same HE HE HE everywhere. I'm sure you have been lectured well here even though you wouldnt openly admit it. Stop trying to make Lies of the koran to sound like an authentic spill over of christianity.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by ScienceWatch: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

Muslim means a person to submit to the Will of God

Jesus is a Muslim because he submit his will to God and Islam has been existing since Adam (PBUM)

You can only said the Bible is older than Quran. And I totally agree with that. In the Quran, the Bible was mentioned.

We Muslims believe that Moses received the Torah and we believe that Jesus received the Ingeel. Some of the things in the Quran is similar to what is brought in the previous books.
This is natural they are all from GOD

Jesus (Pbum) talk on the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Pbum)

John 16:13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
I am Sorry to say that you are taking that Holy Bible scripture out of context to suit your immediate need.

John 16:13 is refering to the coming of the promised Holy Spirit. Read the text below to get a fuller understanding of what Jesus said.(Pbuh)

Joh 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is important for you that I go away: for if I do not go away, the Comforter(Holy Spirit) will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Joh 16:8 And when he comes, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Joh 16:9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;

Joh 16:10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

Joh 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

Joh 16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive what is mine, and shall show it to you.

Jesus disciples waited in the upper room, and finally received the promised Holy Spirit. And they were filled with power.

They were not waiting on the holy Prophet Mohamed(pbuh)

Muslims, Jews and Christians alike are confused about the true nature of Jesus Christ.
God is now showing the whole world the verifiable truth about Jesus and the purpose for sending the Holy Spirit.

Sincere truth seekers are bowing to the awe inspiring evidence coming from the Holy Scoan Church.
And this Holy Spirit/comforter is WORKING through his chosen Prophet TB Joshua. Witness the WORK of the promised comforter.

He comforts all the worlds people that comes to Him. As Jesus said. "come to me all you that are burdened, and I will fix your problem.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by ScienceWatch: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
APCsupporter:
The funny and unbelievable things coupled with the thousands of contradictions and versions of the bible should tell everything. In fact being a pastor is one of the most lucrative business today. Just feed them with lies and scare them with hell and become a private jet owner
I agree ! You are referring to thousands of fake pastors that chase the money, but they dont possess the power of the Holy Spirit that Jesus Christ speaks about.

That is how to recognize a fake pastor.

No power to do what is commanded of every pastor. Healing, deliverance and other wonders.

That is the evidence of the Holy Spirit/ comforter.

God bless Muslims, they have the history of Christ, then later deeper understanding will come. Finally there will also be miracle healings, deliverance of evil spirits etc to serve the needs of the people. God love all. But they must honor the Son.
Re: Why Islam Is The Only True Religion NOT Christianity by Kagawa10: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
FriendChoice:

I have done my research before I asked.

In the above verses we read " if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

" The comforter can not be the Holy Ghost because the Holy Ghost (according to the Bible) was "with" them already (and even quite active) long before the coming of Jesus (peace be upon him) himself and then throughout his ministry. Read for example.

[b] Genesis 1:2 "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

1 Samuel 10:10 "And when they came thither to the hill, behold, a company of prophets met him; and the
Spirit of God came upon him, and he prophesied among them."

1 Samuel 11:6 "And the Spirit of God came upon Saul when he heard those tidings, and his anger was kindled greatly."

"Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, and his people, saying, Where is he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where is he that put his holy Spirit within him?" (Isaiah 63:11)

"For he (John the Baptist) shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb." (Luke 1:15)

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee." (Luke 1:35)

"And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost" (Luke
1:41)

"And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying," (Luke 1:67)

"And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and
devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him." (Luke 2:25)

"And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost (Simeon), that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ." (Luke 2:26)

"And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him (Jesus), and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased." (Luke 3:22)

"Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost." (John 20:21-22)
[/b]

Did they or did they not already receive the Holy Ghost? Was Jesus (peace be upon him) not still with them when they received the Holy Ghost? Was the Holy Ghost not with Simeon, Mary, Elisabeth and Zacharias before the birth of Jesus (peace be upon him)? Was the Holy Ghost not with Moses (peace be upon him) when he parted the seas?

If you don't know the scripture, pls don't misinterpret it.

Holy spirit is a person, third person in Godhead and that's why He was referred to as an HE.

Secondly, The Holy Spirit is part of the inheritance of the Levi who were separated for God's use. Only some chosen Levites happened to be filled with the Holy Spirit in the old testaments, not everyone. As a matter of fact, when there's lamb sacrifice to be made for the remission of sins, only the Levites were allowed to do it and they were the only one allowed to carry the Ark of the covenant. God already stated that the Levites inheritance is in him and had separated them for His use. Deut 10: 8-9 says "At that time the LORD separated the tribe of Levi, to bear the ark of the covenant of the LORD, to stand before the LORD to minister unto him, and to bless in his name, unto this day. 9 Wherefore Levi hath no part nor inheritance with his brethren; the LORD is his inheritance, according as the LORD thy God promised him". Hence, The Levites were known as the mediators between the Jews and God in those days.

However, when Christ came and died for us, the veil of temple was rent into two from top to bottom (Matt 27:51)and as such, everyone can now come into the holies of holies unhindered without needing any mediators because we now have Christ Jesus who's already with God in heaven. Hence, after Christ's death and his resurrection, not only the Levite has their inheritance in the Lord but also, every christians have now become joint heirs with Christ, through their faith in Christ Jesus and are now sanctified vessels ready to be filled with the Holy Spirit for the Master's use!

The Bible isn't your regular Qoran, so desist from talking ignorantly of the scriptures if you don't have an understanding of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... / Awesome Free E- Books Available / Things God Could Have Preserved To Prove The Truth Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.