Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) (934 Views)

PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / "My Enemies Will Be Sick And Die" - Fayose As He Celebrates Ekiti Women (Photos) / Ekiti Beer Sellers Hail Fayose As He Empowers Them With N10m(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by stephenduru: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2016
My Stomach Infrastructure Program is a Way of Life -Fayose

Ekiti State Governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose has described his Stomach Infrastructure Program as a way of life he is not ready to jettison anytime soon. He made this assertion while speaking with journalists after a special session with widows from across the state at Funmilayo Olayinka Women Development Centre, Fajuyi, Ado Ekiti on Tuesday.

Governor Fayose who promised to continue to do his best in making the widows happy assured them that he'll ensure their quota in the poverty alleviation scheme whereby #5,000 will be paid ten thousand beneficiaries is well protected.

"It's an ongoing thing, we didn't just start today, today's program is meant to alleviate the suffering of the people, to help them in keeping body and soul together, this is the one for the widows, we have done for people in some other sectors that needs to be supported.

"It's a way of life, we are doing it continuously and we'll not stop. The #5,000 monthly stipend we talked about, it's about our poverty alleviation package of #5,000 per person, though it cannot go round at a time, we will ensure we maximize the number of beneficiaries from the widow's category, we'll make sure they get the stipend, and on time too", the governor said.

Participants at the program went home with food items and some cash, they appreciated the government's kind gesture and urged the governor to make it a regular exercise.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/my-stomach-infrastructure-program-is.html

1 Like

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by stephenduru: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2016

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2016
This guy is a clown

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by molydonhenry(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Stomach Infrastructure is very important. Hungerbad
Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by paschal47(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2016
i said that crowd is full of married women. ekiti LAZY men be careful before you are sent to your early grave via food poisoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by stephenduru: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2016
More

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by solid3(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2016
This beats me. Imagine the number of widows that showed up here. Is this the entire widows in Ekiti state? No!

Now imagin same number of men dead? Was there war in Ekiti or what killed these men?

2 Likes

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Abeymills(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2016
All wat bubuhari n zombies will surely fail fayose God will continue 2 make u prevail over them continually

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by ba7man(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2016
Na N1500 dem give den...... why report N5000?
Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Nature8(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Good..
Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by BossKratos: 7:35am On Aug 03, 2016
This ekiti state seems to be filled with beggars! Are they real yorubas at all?

grin

1 Like

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
I see nothing to be happy about here. This just imitates the northern 'almajiri' style. Former prominent Yorybas like Chief Awo prefer to teach people to fish than to give them fish so they can celebrate you. Fayose should clap for himself na, and the widows should shout rankadede. I don't see what's wrong with using this money to establish facilities for them to sew clothes, among other technical arts and increase production in Ekiti.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Beremx(f): 7:41am On Aug 03, 2016
Has he paid workers?

1 Like

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by kjsun15: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2016
Beremx:
Has he paid workers?
Capital NO.A rogue will always be a rogue.

1 Like

Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by onyepapa(m): 8:47am On Aug 03, 2016
God bless the man of the people. haters can eat poo and die
Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2016
Fayose needs more widow in the state.
Why not pay worker's salary
Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Blackfire(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Heheheehe.

I remember a story i heard, a man was seriously furious with the wife for going to collect 1 bag of rice, 1 wrapper and 5k, which a rich man always giveout during august and december to widows.

Man: why are u a disgrace, going to collect gift meant for widows.
Woman:why wont i go, tell me?
With her hand positioned on her waist... Taping her right foot on the ground, i pity the ant in that position.
The husband wearing a trouser that ve suffered climate change, with a singlet that ve CHANGE from white to brown-white.. Pointing at her.
Man: dont u know the meaning of widow, illiterate woman.. Women whose husband are dead... Dead.

*What the husband said seems to infuriate her, like digging up an already- made-response, she laughed, clapping her hand*.

Woman: are u not dead?
Man: eh.
Woman: yes, are u still alive, se-x i dont enjoy,less than a minute is over, and when it happen, is once in every 9 months.. Eh , husband indeed... Money for food u cant provide for the past 3 years.. Are u not a dead man already... Am i not a widow? .
Re: Widows Surround Fayose As He Continues Payment Of 5k Per Month To Them(Pics) by Descartes: 9:29am On Aug 03, 2016
The only true leader of yorubaland.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Become Nigeria’s Best President Ever — Garba Shehu / Gov Okowa And Roads Transformations In Delta State: As At June 30, 2016, A Total / If You Had The Chance, Will You Vote For Buhari Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.