Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,303 members, 7,839,481 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

When Was The Last Time You Sent Your Bf/gf A Text Concluding With These Words... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Was The Last Time You Sent Your Bf/gf A Text Concluding With These Words... (521 Views)

Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Sent Your Bf/gf A Text Concluding With These Words... by meekyrozzay: 10:13am On Aug 03, 2016
I got amazed i could do this after a while, i have always believed love is in the heart and for that reason i don't see myself texting my baby and at the end say these THREE WORD: I LOVE YOU. I had to do because i got reminded last night while glancing through my Palmchat App broadcast that little things of such sort classically keeps a relationship glowing.... MAYBE YOU TRY IT TOO.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sent Your Bf/gf A Text Concluding With These Words... by newsphase(m): 10:18am On Aug 03, 2016
love is in which heart....

She knows love is in your heart already telling her I love you reassures her.....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Sent Your Bf/gf A Text Concluding With These Words... by David25(m): 10:31am On Aug 03, 2016
Maybe when I get involved cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Like You? / Lack Of Sleep Can Kill Women - Scientists Say / Caning, Spanking Your Child May Cause Him Problems Later On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.