Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings (42840 Views)

FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings / Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by SweetLove0(f): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by AgentOrange: 11:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by chimah3(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2016
No chill...lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by knightsamsong(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2016
Many years has passed but Nigeria has failed to evolve...people in power are there for something else, anarchist have taken over...why should citizens in their own country suffer like this?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by gratiaeo(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:
Sincerely,

The President needs to treat the criminals hiding under the facade of being herdsmen like the criminals in Arepo and environs.
Bubu killing his brothers? Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by alexarelano(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Saw dis somewhere cry sad angry

Please who can explain this ; “Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.” — Bukhari 9.84.57 ‘baddala deenahu, faqtuhulu’

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Supercee01(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Why is it Only Christians that are being attacked?

Boko haram for sure are still settling in our different communities.

BEWARE.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by MadCow1: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by ajepako(f): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
I am sure the supreme leader of Nigeria will not see this and hear their cries..

Since it doesn't involve the death of his Fulani men or their cows..

And those Vaseline crew rushing to view pictures of una mama breasts, sango don catch una..

No bweast on display...

tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by adedayoa2(f): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
Ok!, they shld have done this long ago, since the government is mute concerning this issue.
na now them get time to do am, its never too late

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by MrTour: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari is incompetent and as dull as GEJ, oh yes I said it. If he dares me, I will raise him up like the value of dollar sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Fedayeen02: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
Ok!, they shld have done this long ago, since the government is mute concerning this issue.
double moniker.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by harmbhrosz(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4056055_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

What will the Presidents speech solve?

angry angry angry
commands are giving with words....the speech can order the Nigerian Army to take action(that is if he speaks it?

So I guess that's what that placard meant

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by amnesty7: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2016
While it is wholly understandable to protest peacefully, i cannot see the wisdom behind the unclothness. Even animals have their natural clothing.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Stanbeto: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Bosun Emmanuel were are you? Since
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Godfullsam(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2016
legendte:
Zombies who do not value lives just like their slave masters will avoid this thread like ebola.

Buhari must rule us.
Buhari is greater than Awolowo who begged to be the president just for a day.

Sai Baba

something is seriously wrong with you.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Kelly2713(m): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
initially i thought they were attacking Christians but now are these no Muslims? am just asking cos am not too shure
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by intom: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is curse to the nation. Half unclad women...... mothers protecting ?
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by lailo: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
I was expecting to see their pussies and bobbis on d floor.Shhhhhmmwwww
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by jrusky(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Oh so Kaduna state has being hit by Fulani madness I thought Hell Rufian is a superman I never know Fulani can strike in his state what a world.

Well madam and women this is what you get when you voted for demons to rule over you. You all went en-mass to vote for APC and the pay back is what you are getting right now next time you will open your eyes before you vote for any body.

By the way thank God you came out in this manner its a curse on APC, a curse on the Fed Govt, a curse on the half deaf president if you all think seen these woman in unclad state is a fun its never a fun its a curse. I sensed recently the half deaf president now wear dark glasses I guess he is not getting bling plus already deaf ear I wonder how he will see these women and I love the woman standing behind raising her hand up that is a good "sign language for the half deaf president" may be he will ask his boys please what is that woman saying

If this man called Buhari is not send back to Daura on time Nigeria might ends up disintegrate or revolution might spring up. I have said it before and I'm repeating it since I was born to this very day I have never witness the worst governent like APC lead govt in Nigeria history, everything went wrong, all things dead, life turned dead, darkness(devil) took over everything in Nigeria, Nigerians now so hated each other with passion, Nigerians becoming very "mean", more wicked and full of evil within one year of APC Plus Buhari reign, Nigeria as a country became a nightmare, everywhere their division, hatred, intolerance and vengeance within one year of Buhari reign I just fear what the end of Buhari will look like hhhhmmmm....orror is looming.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
double moniker.
You should be arrested, for boldly stating you're a cultist.

Period!.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Fedayeen02: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
You should be arrested, for boldly stating you're a cultist.

Period!.
How can you be using two account here at the same time? Will you be happy if you see me in chains?

Lemme choose which of your moniker to ban first grin
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
How can you be using two account here at the same time? Will you be happy if you see me in chains?

Lemme choose which of your moniker to ban first grin
You should be in Kirikiri cooling your ass. grin

I don't knw why lala won't act on that ur statement.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Fedayeen02: 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
You should be in Kirikiri cooling your ass. grin

I don't knw why lala won't act on that ur statement.
grin grin grin

Sorry for sending benita to the dungeons but next time behave or else....

You are a troublefinder here
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by ceaser: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
legendte:
Zombies who do not value lives just like their slave masters will avoid this thread like ebola.

Buhari must rule us.
Buhari is greater than Awolowo who begged to be the president just for a day.

Sai Baba

Indeed. Your temerity for tangential reasoning is legendary. And to the other 9 that likes the emptiness too.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by ceaser: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Etizz:
I remembered how some nude women lay course on Delta state former governor on a protest ground and he ended up in jail........

finger crossed....

If PMB tries same heh, the national outrage that will follow, he won't know what hit him. I'm sure he wouldn't make such silly mistake even with his military background.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:
Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu won't fight for you again. History is sacred.
major kaduna is more crimanal dan any coup plotter in nigeria
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fedayeen02:
grin grin grin

Sorry for sending benita to the dungeons but next time behave or else....

You are a troublefinder here
If your trouble is missing, kindly look for it very well. shocked

And stop accusing me.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Vincent41(m): 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
contactmorak:
Angry women in Kaduna state yesterday came out half naked to protest the recent attack on Ninte village in Godogodo Chiefdom of Jema’a Local Government, Kaduna State by suspected herdsmen.

The women from Ninte and surrounding villages staged the protest at the palace of the Chief of Godogodo. According to the women, the Federal and state government need to put a stop to the increasing cases of night killings, rape, burning of houses by the suspected herdsmen in the area.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-half-nakd-women-protest.html

hahahhahaha..una never see anytin...buhari will never give any damme listening ear...after we from SR said he is a bigot and A Religious Fanatic in support of Heardsmen,una laughed at us...This is just the begining...
More Kudos to Heardsmen..clear them all

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Vincent41(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:

hahahhahaha..una never see anytin...buhari will never give any damme listening ear...after we from SE said he is a bigot and A Religious Fanatic in support of Heardsmen,una laughed at us...This is just the begining...
More Kudos to Heardsmen..clear them all
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by ceaser: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
amnesty7:
While it is wholly understandable to protest peacefully, i cannot see the wisdom behind the unclothness. Even animals have their natural clothing.

Some link mentioned originally naked Americans (not the half naked here) protesting against trump. The link didn't open though grin (it's not what you're thinking o)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.