Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:57 AM

Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings (42839 Views)

FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings / Military Plans Joint Operations Against Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Vincent41(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:
Sincerely,

The President needs to treat the criminals hiding under the facade of being herdsmen like the criminals in Arepo and environs.

hahahhahaha..una never see anytin...buhari will never give any damme listening ear...after we from SR said he is a bigot and A Religious Fanatic in support of Heardsmen,una laughed at us...This is just the begining...
More Kudos to Heardsmen..clear them all
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by intruder15(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Jesu.

Hey stop fooling yourselves and read exciting articles in my signature

na by force?
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Vincent41:

hahahhahaha..una never see anytin...buhari will never give any damme listening ear...after we from SE said he is a bigot and A Religious Fanatic in support of Heardsmen,una laughed at us...This is just the begining...
More Kudos to Heardsmen..clear them all
Bros!, abeg!, i'm not a northerner.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
handysuzy:
grin

Lolz, I even thought they were really half unclad.

Meanwhile, in America, some women are protesting completely naked against Donald Trump...See it here: http://factflyers.com/100-women-pose-completely-nude-protest-trumpphotos/
Guy na page not found dey there na. . . which kin tin be dat grin
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Emmenyk(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
And those Vaseline crew rushing to view pictures of una mama breasts, sango don catch una..

No bweast on display...

tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/quote]

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Vincent41(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
legendte:
Zombies who do not value lives just like their slave masters will avoid this thread like ebola.

Buhari must rule us.
Buhari is greater than Awolowo who begged to be the president just for a day.

Sai Baba

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do
not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes ‪#‎ Nnamdi‬Kanu, 6th Feb. 2014

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
shocked
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by handysuzy(f): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Guy na page not found dey there na. . . which kin tin be dat grin

Firstly, I am a lady

Secondly, the page has been updated, click the link again
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
handysuzy:

Firstly, I am a lady

Secondly, the page has been updated, click the link again
Oops, sorry about that
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Opharhe: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Elijahrona2:
Jesu.

Hey stop fooling yourselves and read exciting articles in my signature
Guy, how far na....
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by physcal: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
amnesty7:
While it is wholly understandable to protest peacefully, i cannot see the wisdom behind the unclothness. Even animals have their natural clothing.

I bet you have never seen the aftermath of such attacks anywhere. Imagine someone burying 5 of his family members without eyes and tongues. These evil people dont shoot you except it is obvious you are going to escape. They would rather slaughter, matchete or burn you to death. At that point, I dont think walking naked to let your cry out is something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by 41lady(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
handysuzy:
grin

Lolz, I even thought they were really half unclad.

Meanwhile, in America, some women are protesting completely naked against Donald Trump...See it here: http://factflyers.com/100-women-pose-completely-nude-protest-trumpphotos/
The American ladies are not completely nude bcoz they use protecting shield to cover
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by cckris: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
major kaduna is more crimanal dan any coup plotter in nigeria
More than Fulanis that suppress Hausas & other tribes in their own God-given homeland? Haba!
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by DeleteNonsense: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
The day CNN will remember buhari's government, Nigeria as a country will be a past tense.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Opharhe: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
intruder15:

na by force?
Who dey force you b4
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by legendte(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Vincent41:

As they campaign vigorously for elections, you would think, they are coming to grow the economy, enthrone justice, breed unity and tolerance, love for one another. No,
they are coming to enthrone Hausa Fulani supremacy, to reposition the security agencies by sacking all competent hands and replace them with their kinsmen in order to drive
their ethnic domination of the south, the Fulani herdsmen will be armed and encouraged to slaughter us with impunity and their masters will protect them. They are coming to ensure that my people are enslaved forever. Those who do
not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes ‪#‎ Nnamdi‬Kanu, 6th Feb. 2014

Men who saw tomorrow
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Ahmedhussain3463: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
cckris:

More than Fulanis that suppress Hausas & other tribes in their own God-given homeland? Haba!
lol!hw many fulani generally dne execute coup?i said coup platter and dnt forget dt guy set a template for other coupist in dis country
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by DeleteNonsense: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Vincent41:

I love NK genuine freedom fighter.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Wenebadu(f): 2:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Why buhari ear no go block?
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Melinde: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Sad. So sorry women Buhari is deaf to hear and Hellrufai is blind to see.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by july66: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
contactmorak:
Angry women in Kaduna state yesterday came out half naked to protest the recent attack on Ninte village in Godogodo Chiefdom of Jema’a Local Government, Kaduna State by suspected herdsmen.

The women from Ninte and surrounding villages staged the protest at the palace of the Chief of Godogodo. According to the women, the Federal and state government need to put a stop to the increasing cases of night killings, rape, burning of houses by the suspected herdsmen in the area.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/photos-half-nakd-women-protest.html
I think Buhari needs to change & take the plight of Nigerians serious. When a french man is killed, their president does not only comment, he visits the scene to show his concern. If one US citizen is shot by police, the citizens go on the street to protest the police action & their president most say something. But here in Nigeria, if a hundred people are killed by Fulani herdsmen, the president remains quite & when you try to speak out the whole episode is politicised by die hard political bigots who see nothing wrong in what government does as long as their party is in power. Fela caption them well as "suffering & smiling".
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Vincent41(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Vendoor:
I weep for my country embarassed

not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes # NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by TinyIslamic92: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Vaseline crew where una dey
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by nahnah: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
i like the idea of the protest. but why unclad? I wonder why this is trending among women.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Vincent41(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
Spells:
Buhari people kill people for the love of cows

not believe me will soon see it happen before their eyes # NnamdiKanu, 6th Feb. 2014
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Vincent41(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
bloomstar:
Waht do u expect from a country led by tyrant....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by limeta(f): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
House of cards
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Truly, there is a thin line between love and hate. I hate Buhari passionately now.
Re: Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings by Spells(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2016
Vincent41:

seriously e'm plans won't work... God is not dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Removes Danladi Kifasi As Head Of Service / Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.