Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari (664 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / MEND: Nnamdi Kanu Accepted To Renounce Biafra In Secret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by PapaBaby: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
[size=13pt]My husband will never renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s wife tells Buhari[/size]

The wife of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, has denied her husband is giving up on the fight for independence.
This is coming following reports that the Movement for the Emancipation of Niger Delta (MEND) was negotiating with the Nigerian federal government on the possible release of Kanu, on the condition that he would renounce Biafra.

But Uchechi Okwu-Kanu in a statement maintained that the recent allegations against her husband Nnamdi Kanu were incorrect and insulting.
“Anybody thinking that my husband will renounce Biafra is certifiably insane,” she said, adding that “MEND does not speak for her husband.”

“This type of news as distressing as it is, is laughable because no group can postulate what my husband can or cannot do or say. This is not only an insult to our belief and of our rights as a people, perpetrated by dishonourable minds”, she further stated.

Kanu’s wife added that “It is now apparent that the charges against my husband are politically motivated and not a judicial process as President Buhari would have the world believe.

“This singular act of tyranny and injustice against my husband amongst others is reprehensible to every reasonable mind and is one of the critical reasons for the emergence of the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) who have in their quest, consistently called for the release of my husband, which President Buhari has underplayed.

“Subsequently, Nnamdi Kanu should be present at any negotiations and I can refer President Buhari to F.W. de Klerk of South Africa on how to negotiate with a freedom fighter.”

The IPOB had equally released a statement stating their leader had not “consented to any agreement”

http://dailypost.ng/2016/08/03/husband-will-never-renounce-biafra-nnamdi-kanus-wife-tells-buhari/?utm_source=snap_dp1&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by Thewrath(m): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2016
I see
Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 11:06am On Aug 03, 2016
Even the dead no that isn't possible.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by BossKratos: 11:06am On Aug 03, 2016
angry

Shut the hell up _bitch and take some proper food down to kuje immediately!
Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by gartamanta: 11:18am On Aug 03, 2016
Now watch as haters from a section of the country (you all know them) will flood in here to insult Mrs Kanu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by PapaBaby: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2016
The man is fearless.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by EMMYLBANKS(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2016
i can refer president buhari to I.W.de klerk of south africa on how to negotiate with a freedom fighter..nice statement dear even the dullard know is impossible

1 Like

Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by Fleshly: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2016
PapaBaby:
The man is fearless.

He is a kind leader coward of Africa AKA Afonjas will never have.
Re: Kanu Will Never Renounce Biafra – Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Tells Buhari by glassjar1: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
KANU will not renounce the kingdom heaven on earth .

May God protect you ,

May your enemies be humiliated ,

these AFONJA bastards are plotting in vain

(1) (Reply)

Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US / Caption This Photo Of Fmr. President Jonathan And Dasuki. / IPOB: Between Politics And Sovereignty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.