Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? (1596 Views)

Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Is This Right For Your Sister In-law To Say This To Your Mum? / Would You Allow Your Wife To Drive The Only Family Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't know what fashion is turning our naija girls into but if my sister or girlfriend wear these clothes then I will make sure she doesn't leave the house. what will you do?

see more ripped and tear tear clothes naija girls are now wearing here

http://www.streetajebo.com/2016/08/can-you-allow-your-gf-wear-this-in-name.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? by David25(m): 11:26am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't control em, so its their choice..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Endtime dressing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Are they children or adults? undecided
Did anyone force them to wear such outfits?

So, what is your own? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? by mission08: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
What kind of question is this? Those girls are practically naked. The question of what will I do won't arise in the first place as my sisters or friends don't go out naked.

I wonder what part of Nigeria you are since that dressing style seem do be in vogue around you.

streetajebo:
I don't know what fashion is turning our naija girls into but if my sister or girlfriend wear these clothes then I will make sure she doesn't leave the house. what will you do?
see more ripped and tear tear clothes naija girls are now wearing here
http://www.streetajebo.com/2016/08/can-you-allow-your-gf-wear-this-in-name.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? by Exponental(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2016
They look sexily dirty!

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Sister Or Girlfriend Wear This because Of Fashion? by Immaculated: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
What is ds?? No matter how costly ds is...its a rag. Expensive rag..
Pls familylanders PHOTOSHOOT needs ur votes in ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest..thank u all for backing him so far but now he needs ur votes like never before...d finals will be on Saturday slated from 10am-6pm..d thread will be on fashion section. Pls familylanders he needs ur votes. Thank u. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr nairaland..let's take home d crown

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

6 Things Married Couples Always Let Go Of To Remain Happy / Stop Going After Another Man's Wife.#graphic Pics# / How To Help Someone Who Is Choking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.