Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? (4934 Views)

Before You Gave Your Life To Christ, Who Was Holding It? / Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by noetic2: 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2009
huxley:

What is the difference between the following:

a) You?

b) Your Father?

If you know the answer to my question, you will be able to figure out the answer to your own question.

The Son of God simply means GOD. . . . . .read John 10:31-33
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2009
yepa!
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

yepa!
how did you,or how are you planning to give your life to jesus christ
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
@sungod,i was more born again than you are foolishly now, insha Allah,i will remain and die as a MUSLIM and my family too will insha Allah come to know the knowledge of GOD in ISLAM,amen,the world cannot be a better place without ISLAM,my own defination of Jesus is not as urs,mine is a prophet of the ALMIGHTY GOD(ALLAH)and urs is urown dead god,what a shame
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

@sungod,i was more born again than you are foolishly now, insha Allah,i will remain and die as a MUSLIM and my family too will insha Allah come to know the knowledge of GOD in ISLAM,amen,the world cannot be a better place without ISLAM,my own defination of Jesus is not as urs,mine is a prophet of the ALMIGHTY GOD(ALLAH)and urs is urown dead god,what a shame
@the bolded
so your family are christians now? grin grin grin no wonder you r mega vexing, dont worry im sure they r praying for you like i am for the holy spirit to arrest you,like it has been arresting several muslims especially in nigeria,i am so sure of my faith that i have read the quran and hadiths e.t.c and the more i do the more i am sure of my faith,why dont you do the same as see if the holy spirit will not arrest you, its a challenge grin

anyway pls answer my question, i wont mind if you dont include a supporting quranic verse,a hadith will do,anyone

what is the reward of a faithful muslim woman like yourself when you get to paradise?
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by noetic2: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
dont u know she became a muslim cos of her boyfriend? grin grin
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
noetic2:

dont u know she became a muslim cos of her boyfriend? grin grin
no wonder i have noticed she is more of ranting and shouting without any real substance, she doesnt really contribute much in the way of hadiths or quranic verses,just comments urging the likes of olabowale and co on at intervals grin
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
@godsun,i dnt av to be like you in replying to posts,all av differences in replies,is there any substance in what u've posted,anyway, i dnt av to open my heart for you to believe that i studied about ISLAM before conversion,and my wonderful,loving guy is nothing to do with it,even for the fact that he is a very strong muslim,so say whatever u wanna say about my reversion, i dnt care,all i know is that i have seen the proper light and you are still in darkness,if i accept ISLAM because of my guy,which is not even possible cos i never for once love ISLAM in the first place,keep gulcking in ur holyspiritgod,pls i dnt need it o,am so done with ur IDOLATORY
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2009
@godsun,i have my Quran here and my hadith,i dnt av to give you verses from there since you claim to know better,and all i need doing is to attack you if and when i can,sun worshipper.
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 8:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

@godsun,i have my Quran here and my hadith,i dnt av to give you verses from there since you claim to know better,and all i need doing is to attack you if and when i can,sun worshipper.
so you r afraid to study the bible in case the holy spirit arrests you?lol let us hear what both has to say on what i have asked you which you v not even tried replying, at least olabowale is trying for you,but not suceeding
uplawal:

@godsun,i dnt av to be like you in replying to posts,all av differences in replies,is there any substance in what u've posted,anyway, i dnt av to open my heart for you to believe that i studied about ISLAM before conversion,and my wonderful,loving guy is nothing to do with it,even for the fact that he is a very strong muslim,so say whatever u wanna say about my reversion, i dnt care,all i know is that i have seen the proper light and you are still in darkness,if i accept ISLAM because of my guy,which is not even possible cos i never for once love ISLAM in the first place,keep gulcking in your holyspiritgod,pls i dnt need it o,am so done with your IDOLATORY
thank GOD for the bolded, shows your conversion is more for your wonderful guy than religion, what happens if you break up then? grin
my own answer is that i will pray so that you will meet a proper born again christian man whereever you stay or your boyfriend becomes a born again christian, tell him he has a chance to repent and be born again,or else you too cant get married
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2009
which holy spirit is this ignorant fella keep repeating,pls get lost with your idea of third god,incase of the bible,am not a novice when it comes to reading and studying, am very comortable with my GLORIOUS QURAN,am so tired of 3gods falsehood
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by noetic2: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

which holy spirit is this ignorant fella keep repeating,pls get lost with your idea of third god,incase of the bible,am not a novice when it comes to reading and studying, am very comortable with my GLORIOUS QURAN,am so tired of 3gods falsehood

what does the koran say about the holy spirit?
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

GODSON2009:

so you r afraid to study the bible in case the holy spirit arrests you?lol let us hear what both has to say on what i have asked you which you v not even tried replying, at least olabowale is trying for you,but not suceedingthank GOD for the bolded, shows your conversion is more for your wonderful guy than religion, what happens if you break up then? grin
my own answer is that  i will pray so that you will meet a proper born again christian man whereever you stay or your boyfriend becomes a born again christian, tell him he has a chance to repent and be born again,or else you too cant get married

i laugh in shorthand, i wish what u wish for me for yourself,its seems you are blind,cos if you are not, you wont keep repeating it that my conversion to ISLAM is due to my guy,fine i dated a muslim despite the fact that i was a good xtian and dnt allow any foolish church member to come btw my relationship,its that not a shame to u guys that of all the xtian guys,i had to date a muslim,cos you people are pretenders,worse,they sin anyhow,assume grace the next day and still jump on the keyboard,piano,mic and the pulpit to minister to others,no manners can be found in them,just pretence in SUIT, and for your info, my guyand our generation to come will be muslim forever insha Allahu
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by noetic2: 9:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

i laugh in shorthand, i wish what u wish for me for yourself,its seems you are blind,cos if you are not, you wont keep repeating it that my conversion to ISLAM is due to my guy,fine i dated a muslim despite the fact that i was a good xtian and dnt allow any foolish church member to come btw my relationship,its that not a shame to u guys that of all the xtian guys,i had to date a muslim,cos you people are pretenders,worse,they sin anyhow,assume grace the next day and still jump on the keyboard,piano,mic and the pulpit to minister to others,no manners can be found in them,just pretence in SUIT, and for your info, my guyand our generation to come will be muslim forever insha Allahu

. . . grin grin grin I laugh in arabic
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 10:26pm On Sep 24, 2009
uplawal:

AMEN at the bolded!! it is due to your guy because a muslim man will never tolerate a christian girl,so its either you are willing to convert or you ll hit the road and find another dude, im sure there are more than enough muslim girls for the guy to choose from,with the subservient mindset islamic women have.
its a shame o i agree a shame that you were a sunday sunday christian and not born again before deciding to be a muslim because of a guy,but stop saying you were a good christian,a good born again and broken christian will not date "guys", she will only court and then get married, so muslims dont sin and then go into the mosques??you must be really naive if you believe that lol.

didnt you hear what i said earlier?
you are converting back,mark my words,
to prove me wrong,get married and show all of us here your wedding certificate then yyou can say i was wrong or are you scared or insecure? grin
as for your generations being muslims, that remains to be seen,all your contemporaries who have crossed over to the winning,joyful side said more than this before the lord arrested them grin
noetic2:

. . . grin grin grin I laugh in arabic
i cant shout grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 25, 2009
@godsun,pretender gazing at bulging breast in TM SHIRT every sunday,my own dating is not the sleeping type,until am married,whats the point when ALLAH does not permit it,and if you care to know,i kept myself from all you LONDON VAMPIRES,even when i was a christian, i find it greivious to do,cos i fear GOD.i know your type cos, MANY OF THEM IN CHURCH,AT THE END OF STORY THEY WILL TELL YOU,SIS TITI,IT DOES NOT MATTER,EVEN OUR PASTOR DID IT JO, THINGS AV CHANGED,WE ARE IN THE 21CENTURY,AND SINCE ITS ONLY ME YOU WILL BE DOING IT TO&ITS ONLY YOU I WILL BE DOING IT TO, so u think i dnt know,them plenty for REDEEM,imagine, i just shake my head,at the end is "INVISIBLE UMBRELLA GRACE" that will come suffer am. and to tell you,my own sweet potato,sugar banana tolerate me like anything,he cant even look closely at me and he always LOWER HIS GAZE,
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 25, 2009
@godsun,wetin i do you,na by force to convert back,i said my ALLAH is enough for me, i dnt need erand boy and a suicidal son to lead me to paradise.gudson,ADULTERY &FORNICATION is HARAM HARAM HARAM in ISLAM so we dnt do it,abi,am i talking to someone else?you so funny, how can me an HUMBLE ALHAJA turn back to say in jesus name,OLORUN O NIJE,MIO NI JEBI LAYE,MIO NI JEBI LORUN,HE WHO ALLAH GUIDES NO ONE CAN MISGIUDE EVEN PINPINI GODSON CANNOT
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 25, 2009
My godson godson, theres no compulsion in ISLAM,he would not,so that he does not go against ALLAH(SWT) command,and besides he takes me for who i am,ah ah ah, ife yi ti poju,and not cos am a xtian,he never even discussed ISLAM to me,instead i was the one trying my best to make him a xtian cos i was a born again as u people says sha,all he says was "I WILL DIE A MUSLIM INSHA ALLAH"
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Abuzola(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2009
This christians are bunch of fools. They commit all kind of evil and after concluding it they come back to say i am born again, what a waste. We are all going to Allah
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 12:57am On Sep 25, 2009
IMAGINE,instead of them to go marry if they cannot stand it by ALLAH,they keep to sinning,no laws guiding them na,short skirt to church with oil dripping hair and harlotory trousers,no lowering of gaze,so so tapping of current,all of this is absent inISLAM still they mock the TRUE RELIGION
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by whiteroses(f): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2009
on TV pastor Matthew Ashimolowo said he's rebuking stagnancy and people should raise up their hands and get deliverance, so i rased my hands too in my living room and i noticed i couldn't hear my sisters arguing on the side anymore everything was silent then some sort of energy pushed me and i staggered and fell down, it was embarassing but i thank God at least something cool had happened in my life so i decided to give my life to christ lol and i've never looked back, eba mi ke hallelujah!
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 2:10am On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

@godsun,pretender gazing at bulging breast in TM SHIRT every sunday,my own dating is not the sleeping type,until am married,whats the point when ALLAH does not permit it,and if you care to know,i kept myself from all you LONDON VAMPIRES,even when i was a christian, i find it greivious to do,cos i fear GOD.i know your type cos, MANY OF THEM IN CHURCH,AT THE END OF STORY THEY WILL TELL YOU,SIS TITI,IT DOES NOT MATTER,EVEN OUR PASTOR DID IT JO, THINGS AV CHANGED,WE ARE IN THE 21CENTURY,AND SINCE ITS ONLY ME YOU WILL BE DOING IT TO&ITS ONLY YOU I WILL BE DOING IT TO, so u think i dnt know,them plenty for REDEEM,imagine, i just shake my head,at the end is "INVISIBLE UMBRELLA GRACE" that will come suffer am. and to tell you,my own sweet potato,sugar banana tolerate me like anything,he cant even look closely at me and he always LOWER HIS GAZE,
lol lol lol you need to compile all your experiences and write a nollywood movie with it thank GOD for your life then,i am a born again and broken christian so i have no part in what you have just stated,neither will i ever have any part GOD forbid!

you dont know my type because my type is really scarce smiley,the beauty of christianity just like any loving father is that the lord accepts everybody irrespective of our sins,hence the reason he is still giving these people a chance to repent, would your father kill or condemn you just because you have done something wrong?has your parents disowned or killed you for converting to islam?we are not like mohammad who enjoins you muslims never to make friends with a non-muslim,we make friends and love everybody even pagan worshippers because they are entitled to a chance to repent

all your mujahideen blowing people up,or mohammad living up to that age in spite of the atrocities he had committed,dont you know it s because GOD was giving him a chance to repent?

if he cant look at you,maybe you have a mol;e on your cheek or you r not as fine as the time he met you, so dont conclude that its because you r a muslim woman,did olabowale not marry several women,how did he see them to check them out abegi!!! grin
uplawal:

@godsun,wetin i do you,na by force to convert back,i said my ALLAH is enough for me, i dnt need erand boy and a suicidal son to lead me to paradise.gudson,ADULTERY &FORNICATION is HARAM HARAM HARAM in ISLAM so we dnt do it,abi,am i talking to someone else?you so funny, how can me an HUMBLE ALHAJA turn back to say in jesus name,OLORUN O NIJE,MIO NI JEBI LAYE,MIO NI JEBI LORUN,HE WHO ALLAH GUIDES NO ONE CAN MISGIUDE EVEN PINPINI GODSON CANNOT
ok o ,we shall see awaiting alhaja lol dont worry we will send a report about the redeemed church to lagos or i will recommend another one for you to attend
Abuzola:

This christians are bunch of fools. They commit all kind of evil and after concluding it they come back to say i am born again, what a waste. We are all going to Allah
i v told you both of you will be arrested by the holy spirit,just like the thousands who converted and troop into our redemption camp every month in larger numbers
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Tadeus(m): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
you guys should let peace reign here. both christian and muslim are serving the same God, with different practise, im a christian by birth.and I believe so much in JESUS CHRIST AS THE ONLY TRULY AND SECURED WAY OF SALVATION, I have a very close friend and he was a muslim we sleep in thesame room ,, we do evry other things together, no problem, i no one day he will give his life to JESUS CHRIST AMEN, you know why i personally hate muslim worshipers, just because of some arrogant and violence group of people who hide under the umbrela of muslim and the real muslim worshipers can not do something about it, that is all, and that is why christian have dominated everywere in the world, check out the world factbook for more details, maybe you will give your life to JESUS CHRIST today, good luck
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2009
@mr tade stop there,we are not worshipping the same god o,We worship the true GOD,while you worship dead god on the cross and the erand boy(holyspirit),so get the fact
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
you see,the man said muslims are arrogant and violent,and you are shouting at him grin calm down u muslim ppl,see what them olabowale has turned my christian sister to oo,im sure u were gentle when we were formerly sister and brother
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2009
my pointing to the fact that am not an ABORISHA like you people does not mean am rude or arrogant,if you meet me,i bet you u cant resist me o smiley
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2009
uplawal:

my pointing to the fact that am not an ABORISHA like you people does not mean am rude or arrogant,if you meet me,i bet you u cant resist me o smiley
yes now,i see the christian light glowing from you now that is why you r irresistible,ou know how many imams and stuffs are dancing with joy the day they finally captured you to their side?
let us address the thread,i have narrated my own experience,how did you give your life to allah and the reasons? dont be shy o grin
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
My dear i wanna go worship my GOD,(MARGRIB)
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2009
good for you,make sure you dont stand behind any man who has just eaten some eggs and beans o and i hope you r getting used to standing at the back and doing everything seperate from the men in islam after siting side by side with males in church
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
i enjoy it,i dnt av to rub body with another mans wife or anyman
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
im starting to fear you and what you got up to while going to church o, why would you sit beside a man in the first place if you r not comfortable with him?when u can sit in between two women/girls?
oh can you clarify what you enjoy pls?

you enjoy the fact that females are second class citizens in islam?

or the fact that any female child you have has a tendency to be married off at 9 years old as long as your husband agrees with it.

or the fact that the woman can be whipped with koboko by the husband if she angers him
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by mamagee6(f): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
I gave my life to christ from birth. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? / Blessed Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi / Tb Joshua's Son Wiseman Daniel Release Prophecies For Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.