Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? (4930 Views)

Before You Gave Your Life To Christ, Who Was Holding It? / Reno Omokri Interviews Lincoln Brewster: I Gave My Life To Christ At 19 / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2009
@godson,whatever,you describe it with,is still the best
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 12:23am On Sep 27, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,whatever,you describe it with,is still the best
lol what exactly is the bestlol lol if you r selling medicine in a molue and you cant adequately answer all the questions being asked you about its effectfullness,you either dont have any business selling that medicine or the medicine is not worth the bottle its inside lol
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2009
@godson,me no like too much digging,but TEMI YEMI SHA,and obviously you cant changed that,me just like to spice up the thread
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by GODSON2009(m): 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2009
uplawal:

@godson,me no like too much digging,but TEMI YEMI SHA,and obviously you cant changed that,me just like to spice up the thread
i pity you,go and ask them olabowale to explain what the greater jihad consits of,in case you dont know,your quran  says if you shy away from doing jihad of the hand and mouth,you are committing sin o,so saying that temi yemi i.e surrendering is a sin according to islam,why do you think olabowale and abuzola no greee, you never know which religion you enter,spice up ko, pepper up ni,how was sunday and church,i want to put alhaji teeth o ,where can i get it grin
Re: How Did You Gave Your Life To Christ? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2009
@godson, na you know, am still loving ISLAM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Christian And Others? / The True Heroes In The Christmas Story / Artificial Insemination, A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.