Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash (20176 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / N23bn Diezani Poll Cash: Umahi In Trouble / Fani-kayode And Nenadi Usman Sent To Prison By Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by AnanseK(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Watch out. The "hard working" Igbos will come and put up a defense for Nenadi Usman who is from Kaduna State.

Her qualification = she is corrupt and has admitted to distributing the nation's money to bribe electorate and they love corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by izzou(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

How to make Indonesians support you irrespective of your tribe or religion

JUST BE CORRUPT.

Saraki is a living witness

Keep your tribal advice to your hommies and face the topic

cool
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Abeg I am tired of this Yeye corruption and bribing stories, pls FG move this country forward our economy is dwindling, nothing is working in Nigeria we are tired of this stagnancy we need to move forward as a nation
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
DropShot:
Seen!

I'm only here to read how Ugandans from Nigeria's "Evil Axis" condemn PMB/EFCC for probing these looters with excuse "why don't EFCC probe APC's campaign fund?" as if what the agency is probing is party's campaign fund and not money criminally taken from our treasury.

I keep wondering why our brothers/sisters from Evil Axis find it very convenient supporting and defending anyone linked to corruption/graft irrespective of the person's region, tribe and religion?

From a Yoruba Saraki to a Fulani Dasuki, from a Kanuri Dogara to an Ijaw Akpobolokemi, from a Hausa Bafarawa to a Bini Dokpesi, it's same for them.

Even when the Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws, Binis and other immediate constituents of those alleged looters condemn these people's actions, you can be assured that the Ugandans will lend their voice of support.

May Chukwu okike abiama help deliver them from their weird ways!

Change your ways!

For the records, Dogara is siyawa not Kanuri, correct that please.

Secondly, the funds General Cassandra got from amaechi, oshiomole, fayemi, okorocha et al were all stolen from government coffers.
If you care to know am not Igbo am a northerner.

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by seunpas: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
My brother I tire ooooo
Nairalanded:
Hatched from the egg of impunity: A fowl called Corruption!

Later on someone would say Goodluck was a good president, how can a leader let massive looting to be freely perpetrated at the highest level to this regard? angry

During GEJ's regime:
I wanted to implement TSA.
I wanted to implement BVN
I wanted to complete Abuja-Kaduna railway.
I wanted to start Lagos-Calabar coastal railway.
I wanted to build 2nd Niger Bridge.
I wanted to build refinery.
I wanted to diversify economy.
I wanted to clean Niger Delta.
I wanted to defeat Boko Haram.
I wanted to build Marine University
I wanted to fight corruption electronically.
I wanted to implement Confab Report.
The only project successfully completed was
LOOTING! angry

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by Johnny1114(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Am sorry to say this but''stealing is a politician main hobby '' maybe not all.. I hope not all of not! We fit die before we say ha! God forbid
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
And if you see the road to the stupid Diezani's village ehh...
I dont know why pple support all these thieves sef
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by pyxon(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
DropShot:
Seen!

I'm only here to read how Ugandans from Nigeria's "Evil Axis" condemn PMB/EFCC for probing these looters with excuse "why don't EFCC probe APC's campaign fund?" as if what the agency is probing is party's campaign fund and not money criminally taken from our treasury.

I keep wondering why our brothers/sisters from Evil Axis find it very convenient supporting and defending anyone linked to corruption/graft irrespective of the person's region, tribe and religion?

From a Yoruba Saraki to a Fulani Dasuki, from a Kanuri Dogara to an Ijaw Akpobolokemi, from a Hausa Bafarawa to a Bini Dokpesi, it's same for them.

Even when the Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Ijaws, Binis and other immediate constituents of those alleged looters condemn these people's actions, you can be assured that the Ugandans will lend their voice of support.

Change your ways!
Until OBJ government is probed, all these are witch hunts. Stop trying to paint igbos in bad light. Nigeria hate us but they don't wanna let us go. Its called OBSESSION. Hate us today, love us tomorrow, OBSESSION. Say you hate us and at the same time love us, OBSESSION.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by pyxon(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
AnanseK:

Watch out. The "hard working" Igbos will come and put up a defense for Nenadi Usman who is from Kaduna State.

Her qualification = she is corrupt and has admitted to distributing the nation's money to bribe electorate and they love corruption.
Why didnt you just post your opinion instead of typing other people's opinion for them. Must you talk when you have nothing to say like your fellow kinsmen?
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by greatmind4real7(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anyone who got share of the treasury money must return it.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by AnanseK(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
Why didnt you just post your opinion instead of typing other people's opinion for them. Must you talk when you have nothing to say like your fellow kinsmen?

It's a prophecy and if TB Joshua is allowed to do it why not me? What is good for Greece is good for Uganda.

And watch out, it will come to pass.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by AnanseK(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
Until OBJ government is probed, all these are witch hunts. Stop trying to paint igbos in bad light. Nigeria hate us but they don't wanna let us go. Its called OBSESSION. Hate us today, love us tomorrow, OBSESSION. Say you hate us and at the same time love us, OBSESSION.

Tell your master Jona he should have probed OBJ.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by emmanuelbrown26: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
DropShot:
Seen!

Change your ways!

dont make me to cause u, please next time say some of my Igbo brothers not all, abeg, i have said it and i will still say it, if my father is among them, let them jail him, for ur info, am from Imo State, Isiala Mbano, but if fighting corruption is the only thing PA Buhari can achieve so be it, if witch-hunting can restore sanity in this godforsaken country so be it, enough of all this nonsense, looting upon looting, just negodu 23b naira, chai Chineke God where are u people looted this country dry,

1 Like

Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by DropShot: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

dont make me to cause u, please next time say some of my Igbo brothers not all, abeg, i have said it and i will still say it, if my father is among them, let them jail him, for ur info, am from Imo State, Isiala Mbano, but if fighting corruption is the only thing PA Buhari can achieve so be it, if witch-hunting can restore sanity in this godforsaken country so be it, enough of all this nonsense, looting upon looting, just negodu 23b naira, chai Chineke God where are u people looted this country dry,
But you know I can't mean every Igbo person supports corrupt people nah.

Cheers!
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by feedthenation(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
It's only a pity that I wasn't there when the funds are been shared....
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by emtol: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Now I can understand why FFK is playing all his card (Ethnic, Tribal, regional and now Religious) against FG, he's afraid of another arrest and detention.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by gbishman: 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why is lady not in chains, i still see lipstick on her lips.
Diezani must be brought down to answer for her atrocities,including her boyfriend Chris aires whom she handed juicy petroleum contracts, Tunde Ayeni and the rest of them.
The UK government must produce and extradite the bitch down to her home country.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by Omeokachie: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
"She told EFCC..." When will I read 'under cross examination she told the court...?'
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by laoteck: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
CCTV CAMERA INSTALLATION. We sell and install cctv camera

Monitor your business,
Monitor your property,
monitor your Home

Benefits of CCTV CAMERAS
* Preventing Crimes
*Protecting Employees
*Prevent Employee
*Keeping Records
*Inspiring Confidence
*Settling disputes

Evidence has shown that it has reduce the rate of robbery against most financial institution

Call for installation
Mr Tunde 08023413190

Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by emmanuelbrown26: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
DropShot:
But you know I can't mean every Igbo person supports corrupt people nah.
Cheers!
now u are talking bro, one love man
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by jsb(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Trash news...until I hear this before the court...MEDIA PROPAGANDA IS NOT COURT OF LAW...
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by obomobo: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmm so much money was shared but it more depressing wen u c d looters not yet in jail , dis govt should not just give us d headline news let c d body and conclusions of d story which is dey end up in jail
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by Akolawole(m): 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
zegbeye:
How was the public money from states

Let's deal with Federal money FIRST.

Each state is at Liberty to keep quite/CRY like Deltans still worship Ibori till today despite UNPRECENDENT Looting.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by GOFRONT(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
They are d cause of hunger in da land
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by Kazrem(m): 2:33am On Aug 05, 2016
Everybody claiming they didn't knownitnwas from national treasury.

I beg help us tell Diezani and Koro to come home na.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by smirn(m): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Abeg I am tired of this Yeye corruption and bribing stories, pls FG move this country forward our economy is dwindling, nothing is working in Nigeria we are tired of this stagnancy we need to move forward as a nation
The FG need to recover the looted fund that have stagnated the economy in order to move the country forward. Simple sense knows that you can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: Nenadi Usman: I Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash by ileogbenfidel(m): 8:34am On Aug 05, 2016
Story for the gods keep deceiving yourself everyday that goes bye you get older how long will you continue to wait for these politicians that knows nothing to do to improve our lots
smirn:

The FG need to recover the looted fund that have stagnated the economy in order to move the country forward. Simple sense knows that you can't have your cake and eat it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara, Bauchi, Kastina Bye Elections: 2019 Mock Test For Buhari, Saraki & Atiku / Controversy Over Inconclusive Polls In Opposition Strongholds / Presidential Tribunal: Babatope Expresses High Hope In Atiku’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.