Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls (872 Views)

24 Yrs Old Uniilorin Student Molest Her Sister (15) With A Huge intimacy gadget / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / How Did You Feel The First Time You Had Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by onila(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2016

no offence but

growing up the men that were accused or molested the young girls in my family were gatemen, houseboys, gardeners
even friends of my family, the same problem

but we never had any issue with male relatives and professional male friends in our family

it that poor people in Nigeria or around the world doesn't know the difference btw young girls and grown female adults
our pple in Nigeria, lack exposure, education etc

arent they poor young women ard for them to sleep with

i hrd they r some prostitutes in poor areas who offer for small amt compared to the rich prostitutes

i doubt they will allow their young daughters to sleep with grown men, why hunt rich pples kids undecided
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmm...I don't know But the few rapists I read of in the tabloids are low income people maybe their inability to buy prostitutes?
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by onila(f): 5:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Hmm...I don't know But the few rapists I read of in the tabloids are low income people maybe their inability to buy prostitutes?

the first time u have been nice to me undecided grin
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
onila:

Yes, I just got off my period

Next thread I won't

Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Onila, how are you?
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by yomi007k(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thats simple.....

Poor people engage in less activities. ..

Idle man devil workshop ish..
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by RichieDaVinci01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
..........And you had to generalize Ok ok is ok
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by teekay213(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
honestly,i though i was the only one thinking like that.
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by onila(f): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
yomi007k:
Thats simple.....

i thot poor pple work more
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by onila(f): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
yomi007k:
Thats simple.....

Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by Greenbullet(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
.the life of a poor man is a miserable one,his inability to provide his daily needs or that of his family paints a picture of laziness to them,a woman will not allow a broke ,poor or even lazy man to have sex with her at will when she benefits nothing. so in doing this,she has pushed him outside and since he cannot patronize the SERVICE of prostitutes ,he attacks vulnerable young girls who can hardly speak out .in doing so satisfying his myopic sexual urge

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by onila(f): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
.the life of a poor man is a miserable one,his inability to provide his daily needs or that of his family paints a picture of laziness to them,a woman will not allow a broke ,poor or even lazy man to have sex with her at will when she benefits nothing. so in doing this,she has pushed him outside and since he cannot patronize the SERVICE of prostitutes ,he attacks vulnerable young girls who can hardly speak out .in doing so satisfying his myopic sexual urge

i hrd they r some prostitutes in poor areas who offer for small amt compared to the rich prostitutes
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by yomi007k(m): 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
onila:

That seems so because dey dont work smart..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by onila(f): 5:13am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by Greenbullet(m): 5:19am On Aug 04, 2016
onila:

poor men lack courage
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2016
onila:

fake DP!!!!!!!! grin
onila:

fake DP!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Poor Nigerian Men Feel The Need To Molest Baby Girls by onila(f): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
Greenbullet:
poor men lack courage
to ask their fellow poor girls

(1) (Reply)

For Women 5 Things He Expects From You In Bed / **all Mah Real G's Fall In!!! Who Can Relate To This? (pinshure) / Meet The Woman With The Worlds Biggest Boobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.