Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) (39923 Views)

Woman Arrested For Using Rented Children To Make Money In Edo State. Photos / Rented Protesters Against #EndSARS Hide Their Faces In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Only in Nigeria
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by andray12(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
name checkers una food don set
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by miqos02(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
hmmm
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by oochi123(f): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
An elderly woman like this? Abeg dis woman must ve a husband n children..maybe begging is her occupation
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by kaen1317: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Man must survive...this is called thinking out of the box
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by dannyben5: 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Kia....

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by melejo(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
kaen1317:
Hausa's are begging using analogue. ..ibo's are using digital
Get your fact right, Igbo's are never known to be beggars.

2 Likes

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by crunchyg: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
National association of name checkers shebi una no go come do una work if na Igbo name dey dia now all of una go run come out. Smh for all of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by TRAY2(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
i think i have seen her before,around Bonny camp area,in front of stanbic ibtc,she usually changes her location,that was how my wife spotted a fake blind beggar the other day on the island,she saw him blind begging for arms in cms only to see him eyes open another day in Eko hotel..They can never see my 1 kobo #rogues

1 Like

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Lilimax(f): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
melejo:
O bu ihe mere eme ka ikwuru cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by passionate88: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na them oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by onionsoup(f): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
infogenius:
Begging for alms when one is not
decapitated is a criminal offence.
How much more with rented children.

Humm imagine that. Putting the poor children under sun cos them no fit do anything about am mtchew
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
So she go dey settle d owner of d children..Abeg govt help her start a business..To go low doing such things must b super hard for her and d 3rd party(parent of d twinz)
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
No one is checking name here...

Buh its not my business...

UTURU BRANCH..
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/beggar-held-rented-twinsagain-beggar-held-rented-twins/

blame jonathan and patience.....those two mofoos never planned anything...one must survive...even if their is economical hardship..

1 and a half years and things are already changing...by a population of 180million,we will need ca.75years to fix fee dee fee 16years rot..

make una clap for una sef...bravo..you atlast achived to destroy yourselfs with una inferiorty complex...isnt this what you all wanted??...

selling drugs,baby factories,dishonesty,mord,rape(you rape your mothers and sister and rob and kill your fathers),the image of the black race was never so low as today since the end of colonialism...and we nigerians tried everything that our image fall more deeper...
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by adigz3: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
what can the righteous do... undecidedwhat can the righteous do...
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by mattsvibes: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
payback time
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by safalowo: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Can't she work? My Mummy is older than her and she still trade................
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by aycorporat(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Onegai:
There is one lady they should come and investigate around Oando-Jakande stretch of Lekki-Ajah expressway. She has had twins in her care for 2 years now and they never seem to grow past a certain age (of about 7 months, they can sit up). When she first started, they were sitting down. 2 years later, they still are babies.
Thanks my dear I wanted to bring it up too. Of recent though, I observed that she seems not to be there again or probably she has relocated to another fertile land.
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by sommy03(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
hmm...

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by yinkhar(f): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
is she destined to beg
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Onegai(f): 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
aycorporat:

Thanks my dear I wanted to bring it up too. Of recent though, I observed that she seems not to be there again or probably she has relocated to another fertile land.

It's been about a month since I saw her. I think she moves around so that no-one can note her movements and catch her easily. Because I've heard when people sometimes decide to stop and help them, rather than give them money, they disappear into thin air.

1 Like

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have always wondered why lagos state chased away street hawkers but ignored street beggars especially those ones hanging at the express with open sores and young, sleeping children.
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by kingdenny(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Begging is a big time venture now, it's like a profession. I hardly give these days except if compelled by the Spirit. No one should blame the economy on that shit.
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by freeze001(f): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
infogenius:
Begging for alms when one is not
decapitated is a criminal offence.
How much more with rented children.

Actually it is impossible to beg when decapitated. That's already absolute death cos it is a separation of d head from d body. Maybe handicapped or amputated will fit in better...
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by ChynoBEATS: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Daslim180:
Ok, it seem some people don't know that the economy of Nigeria is harsh. Can you imagine, a female friend of mine went to get a bag of rice from the market thinking the price is #13k as of last week. On getting to the market, it was 20k abah! Who we offend make him forgive us in dis Nigeria ooo...
In a nutshell, how do u expect the woman to survive in this harsh economy? Is it until she steals or what? Abeggi make una free the mumcy, she is doing what she can do best.

Pls afunt u yehruf maed in 9jiRia rice cheesy

It's cheap you know....

Aint even upto 9k sef cheesy

Buy9ja2Grow9ja
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Daslim180(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Pls afunt u yehruf maed in 9jiRia rice cheesy

It's cheap you know....

Aint even upto 9k sef cheesy

Buy9ja2Grow9ja

Gonna werk towards that
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by ussy09(m): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Swot analysis
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by evelynluv(f): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
melejo:
nice one dear, what fact that igbo don't beg, Hmmmm, what about those women I see at onisha park telling me to contribute or give then money for orphanage home, or the one that sing igbo song with glasses on telling me,she is blind, dear we just have to be careful and help the right people that really need our help.
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Ejanla07: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
omas1:
It's every where , thats why I don't give beggars money because even the kids now see it as business .

Innocent kids.

its not everywhere. its only in d hugerified sufferiscated brown roof afonja republic.

the afonjas change chanters are in so much hunger...
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by SWORD419(m): 5:01am On Aug 04, 2016
south and begging ehnn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja / Man Inserts Cocaine In Anus From Brazil, Arrested In Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.