Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) (39922 Views)

Woman Arrested For Using Rented Children To Make Money In Edo State. Photos / Rented Protesters Against #EndSARS Hide Their Faces In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by mimiluv101(m): 5:44am On Aug 04, 2016
the situation in this country is getting outta hand,we need Gods intervention#pray4nigeria# am new here....saying hello oooo
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Emyogalanya: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Check well she is igbo so northerners now operate baby factories? united nations where una dey
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Emyogalanya: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2016
See am no bashing comment cos this time is dis people. Now its called hustle. Economic hardships na only non igbo get the right abi. United nations take note
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
FG should take responsiility of training the kids, since these parents don't value life.
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by blank(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2016
How about those ones that beg on lekki-epe expressway? There are about 4 women that beg there and 3 of them have twins. The twins have never grown more than how they look. I know a particular woman that begs there every evening. I have seen her at cms early in the morning. I have seen her near Ajao Estate near afternoon then she retires to lekki-epe expressway in the evening. Not seen her in a while, maybe the competition is getting too much. All these women deserve to be arrested and the kids taken away from their mothers.
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by jacy67(f): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Daslim180:
Ok, it seem some people don't know that the economy of Nigeria is harsh. Can you imagine, a female friend of mine went to get a bag of rice from the market thinking the price is #13k as of last week. On getting to the market, it was 20k abah! Who we offend make him forgive us in dis Nigeria ooo...
In a nutshell, how do u expect the woman to survive in this harsh economy? Is it until she steals or what? Abeggi make una free the mumcy, she is doing what she can do best.
By renting people's children?
smh
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Aug 04, 2016
solpat:
Not new. Dem full Ring road for Benin City
my brother watsup, can I have a moment of ur time please
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by danxzy: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
just to see the name

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by solpat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cutehector:
my brother watsup, can I have a moment of ur time please

Alright bro
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
solpat:

Alright bro
I want to solicit for ur vote for falconey in the Mr nairaland grand finale contest coming up on saturday.

1 Like

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by solpat(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Cutehector:
I want to solicit for ur vote for falconey in the Mr nairaland grand finale contest coming up on saturday.

No qualms. How do I vote? And wetin you go give me when I vote? grin
Na joke ooo

1 Like

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by falconey(m): 10:59am On Aug 05, 2016
solpat:

Na joke ooo

lwkm baba pls voting is on Saturday.
Section: fashion section
Starts by 10am to 6pm.

How to vote: i vote falconey cc NLJEGA
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2016
solpat:

Na joke ooo
the procedure for voting is on my siggy bro. But it will be better I add u on whatsapp so I will remind u befor d votin starts abeg
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by solpat(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2016
falconey:

lwkm baba pls voting is on Saturday.
Section: fashion section
Starts by 10am to 6pm.

How to vote: i vote falconey cc NLJEGA

I'm game cool

1 Like

Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by solpat(m): 11:06am On Aug 05, 2016
Cutehector:
the procedure for voting is on my siggy bro. But it will be better I add u on whatsapp so I will remind u befor d votin starts abeg

I'll vote by 11am because after then I'll be so busy till past 6pm.
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by Cutehector(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
solpat:

I'll vote by 11am because after then I'll be so busy till past 6pm.
alright. Abeg ooo, no forget oooooo. wink
Re: Beggar Held With Rented Twins In Lagos (photo) by solpat(m): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Cutehector:
alright. Abeg ooo, no forget oooooo. wink

I won't I sweargrincheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robber Begs For His Life After Being Caught During Unsuccessful Operation.photos / 16 Dead In Kwara State Polytechnic Students’ Cult Clash / EFCC Arrests Six Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.