Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man (867 Views)

7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex / Must Read: The Trouble With Premarital S*x / Did Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife Have Premarital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man by RevdJamesPhd: 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
British-born Nigerian actress, Beverly Naya has disclosed her take on premarital sex. She said despite the abstinence before marriage teaching given almost on a daily basis, she will have sex before marriage to test her man’s sexual capability. Speaking with Genevieve magazine, the actress noted that she does not want to end up with someone who cannot satisfy her sexually. She...
Read More @ http://www.jamolon.com/2016/08/i-will-have-premarital-sx-to-test-my.html
Re: I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man by omonla10(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ok
Re: I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man by makydebbie(f): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
so we should lay eggs bah....gerrarahia mehn! grin
Re: I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man by Kobicove(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
So? What is new here?
Re: I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
not reasonable
Re: I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man by sexy74(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
she will have sex or she is having sex. abeg next post jare
Re: I Will Have Premarital S*x To Test My Man by kuchikau: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

(1) (Reply)

Mom: When Are You Getting Married Tebogo? See Her Hilarious Answer / Amazing Photos Of Mother And Daughter Go Viral Online - Can You Spot The Mother? / Difference Between The Woman You Date And The One You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.