Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques (43516 Views)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam / Panama Papers: china Blocks Report,accuses Western Govt.of Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by emperorchedda(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dahveydson:

Do my eyes deceive me? Emperor quoting bible?
Lol. I had to research on that because that abduljabbar4 boy filled this thread with silly lies and no one was willing to put him in his place

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Dahveydson(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
Lol. I had to research on that because that abduljabbar4 boy filled this thread with silly lies and no one was willing to put him in his place

Ok factivist
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by adebayo3449(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
You are wasting my time.

BTW, what are satanic verses? Why did Muhammad concede that he was inspired by the devil? Do you know Salman Rushdie?

I asked you for empirical and specific example and all you could do was to present a mishmash of incoherency...

Dont get me started because by the time I am through I would have exposed Islam for the false religion it clearly remains.

The Inscription
We’re told that when Jesus was crucified, he was mocked by a sign that hung above him, proclaiming him to be the “King of the Jews.” But the four gospels tell us that it said four different things: Mark 15:26 says, “The King of the Jews.” Matthew 27:37 says, “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews.” Luke 23:38 says, “This is the King of the Jews.” And John 19:19 says, “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews.”

Granted, all four of these versions mean the same thing. But if there was just one sign, then it only said one thing. Why are there four different versions of what it says? If these were accounts just written by men, then it would be understandable for them to remember them slightly differently. But Christians believe that the Bible is verbally inspired by the Holy Spirit. Why would he give four different versions of the same sign?

Time of Death
Another discrepancy that might be surprising concerns the time of day that Jesus was crucified. John 19:14 shows us that Jesus was standing before Pilate when he was given the sentence of crucifixion, and the writer tells us that it was “about the sixth hour.” Of course, Jewish day started at sundown (or 6pm). They had twelve hours of night and twelve hours of daylight. So, when John 19 says it was “about the sixth hour,” Jews would have understood this to mean around noon.

Mark 15:25 says, “And it was the third hour when they crucified him.” Of course, this would have been at 9am. Verse 33 says, “And when the sixth hour had come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.”

The problem is apparent. Mark says they started crucifying Jesus at 9am, darkness fell across the land at noon, and at 3pm the darkness lifted and Jesus died. But John has Jesus standing before Pilate at noon. How can both accounts be true?

The common answer is that John is using Roman time, so that when he says “about the sixth hour,” he actually means 6am. This would certainly take care of the issue. However, there’s nothing in John to make us think that he’s using Roman time. Plus, John seems to use Jewish time in another place:

Jesus turned and saw them following and said to them, “What are you seeking?” And they said to him, “Rabbi” (which means Teacher), “where are you staying?” He said to them, “Come and you will see.” So they came and saw where he was staying, and they stayed with him that day, for it was about the tenth hour.
– John 1:38-39

This passage really only makes sense when counting time in the Jewish format. The disciples deciding to stay with him indicates that it was getting late in the day. If we are using Roman time, then the time of day would only be 10am. Obviously, that doesn’t really fit the passage. We could say that it’s 10pm, but that seems highly unlikely for a culture without electricity (plus, it says they stayed with him that “day,” instead of specifying night). But 4pm, the Jewish 10th hour, fits the scenario very well. If he used Jewish time here, why would he change it in chapter 19 without telling us?

Day of Death
But even if we ignore the inconsistencies with the time of Jesus’ death, it’s harder to ignore the day of it. Mark 14:12 tells us that Jesus’ disciples went to prepare the upper room for him on the day that the Passover lamb was sacrificed. This would be the day before Passover. In verse 17, we’re told that Jesus met with his disciples that evening, which would have been Passover. They ate their meal, and Jesus was arrested that night. According to Mark 15, Jesus was tried before Pilate that morning, and his crucifixion was begun at 9am that day. He was dead by 3pm on the Passover (Mk 15:33-38).

But John tells it differently. John 18:28 says:

Then they led Jesus from the house of Caiaphas to the governor’s headquarters. It was early morning. They themselves did not enter the governor’s headquarters, so that they would not be defiled, but could eat the Passover.

From this passage, it’s obvious that Passover had not arrived yet. In John 19 Jesus is receiving his sentence from Pilate, and verse 14 says, “Now it was the day of Preparation of the Passover. It was about the sixth hour.”

Matthew, Mark, and Luke all agree that Jesus was crucified on the day of Passover. John says it was the day before. I recommend taking your time to go through the different accounts. The implications are pretty clear.
USE UR HEAD BRO
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
emperorchedda:
There is not even a single lie in all of my posts
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by maestroferddi: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
adebayo3449:

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?

Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?

Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?

Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?

Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)
I will respond to the issues you raised to put you through on the inerrancy of the Bible...

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Plappvillemoi(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
youngguru23:

So people no die anymore.

Lwkmd

Warm yourself up with this site. I will get you mire if you want. cheesy

HUSAIN: Counting violent Muslim deaths by country in 2014

More than 37,000 Muslims have been killed in protracted violence in 2014 alone, despite the fact that five months remain in the calendar year. The count takes only a few countries into consideration, including Palestine, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, the Central African Republic, and Burma, but the results are chilling nonetheless. Of those killed, reports indicate that between 50-80 percent were non-combatant civilians, including young children.

The Central African Republic (CAR) faces one of the most underreported crises, wherein 1,000 civilians are being killed each month. The carnage is so extreme that international observers are no long able to maintain an accurate count of fatalities. In April, the United Nations began compiling a report on the possibility of declaring the situation to be a genocide. Over one million Muslims from CAR have been displaced, as many flee the violence in droves.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/15/husain-counting-violent-muslim-deaths-country-2014/

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by adebayo3449(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
maestroferddi:
I will respond to the issues you raised to put you through on the inerrancy of the Bible...
M waiting bro
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by adebayo3449(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
adebayo3449:

M waiting bro
I just pray u guys won't run away during this conversation. Cause u started it.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by youngguru23(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Warm yourself up with this site. I will get you mire if you want. cheesy

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/15/husain-counting-violent-muslim-deaths-country-2014/

C'mon... Those country are experiencing war.

Gimme good place.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by adebayo3449(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
I gave them what we call permanent keep shut
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by HajimeSaito(m): 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

All these will not stop Islam's growth. You and the op will die of hatred. I see stupid comments all over. One thing I know is that Islam is the fastest rising religion in the world and it shall continue to conquer whether you like it or not

Point of correction: Islam is the fastest breeding religion. One should not be surprised that a polygamous religion reproduces like flies.

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 12:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Point of correction: Islam is the fastest breeding religion. One should not be surprised that a polygamous religion reproduces like flies.

Keep decieving yourself. Islam is already in Igbo land
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by HajimeSaito(m): 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Who is deceiving who? Is it the handful of "converts" you bought in Igbo land that makes you confident? Igbos believe themselves to be descended from Israel. They are the last people who will ever want to embrace your religion.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by HajimeSaito(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

How can anyone take this religion seriously:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 277: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, ‘The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, ‘By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.’ So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, “My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, ‘By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone.” Abu Huraira added, “By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating.”

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Who is deceiving who? Is it the handful of "converts" you bought in Igbo land that makes you confident? Igbos believe themselves to be descended from Israel. They are the last people who will ever want to embrace your religion.

Show me the reciept or any evidence that we pair them or keep quiet and accept the truth. In the next 200 years there would be nothing like christianity in Nigeria
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
HajimeSaito:

How can anyone take this religion seriously:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 277: Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet said, ‘The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, ‘By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.’ So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, “My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, ‘By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone.” Abu Huraira added, “By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating.”

It is the religion where pastors tell their members that they can die and resurrect! Heal amputees and stage miracles that should be taken serious right?

I can explain that A-Z but I'm too busy right now
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by HajimeSaito(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Show me the reciept or any evidence that we pair them or keep quiet and accept the truth. In the next 200 years there would be nothing like christianity in Nigeria

Chai what a clown you are! No wonder the Saudi Arabia government blamed Nigerian Muckslimes for the stampede that led to many deaths.

Let me enlighten you my dumb friend. Christianity only came to Nigeria about 150 years ago but already it is the BIGGEST religion in the country without fighting Jihad or breeding like cockroaches through marrying 4 wives.

I have been to Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Gombe, Kaduna etc and I was shocked by how many Christians I met in these places. In Biliri, Gombe State almost 97% of the population is Christian.

I see you like living in self deception. Just keep deceiving yourself .

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Chai what a clown you are! No wonder the Saudi Arabia government blamed Nigerian Muckslimes for the stampede that led to many deaths.

Let me enlighten you my dumb friend. Christianity only came to Nigeria about 150 years ago but already it is the BIGGEST religion in the country without fighting Jihad or breeding like cockroaches through marrying 4 wives.

I have been to Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Gombe, Kaduna etc and I was shocked by how many Christians I met in these places. In Biliri, Gombe State almost 97% of the population is Christian.

@bolded typical of a christian. Once he realizes that you have more meaningful and sensible points than him, he resorts to insult. Learn how not to be emotional.

When christianity came, it was accepted by the Ifa, Ogbanje and whatever worshippers who were dominant in the southern part of this country. Tell me 1 place where Muslims left Islam to become Christians

For your information, your missionaries killed some of your forefathers. It wasn't entirely peaceful. Go and make research about the Benin massacre. They were mercilessly killed by the "peaceful christians"

There is no where in Nigeria that you cannot find people practising Islam or christianity. The most important thing is that they didn't leave Islam to convert to Christianity. Have you seen a Hausa christian before? Unlike what the case here, your Igbo people are leaving your christianity for our Islam

Keep calm and watch in HD. In the next few centuries the Sharia will be adopted and who knows, Christianity might even get banned in Nigeria. Allahu Akbar!
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by HajimeSaito(m): 4:31am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

@bolded typical of a christian. Once he realizes that you have more meaningful and sensible points than him, he resorts to insult. Learn how not to be emotional.

When christianity came, it was accepted by the Ifa, Ogbanje and whatever worshippers who were dominant in the southern part of this country. Tell me 1 place where Muslims left Islam to become Christians

For your information, your missionaries killed some of your forefathers. It wasn't entirely peaceful. Go and make research about the Benin massacre. They were mercilessly killed by the "peaceful christians"

There is no where in Nigeria that you cannot find people practising Islam or christianity. The most important thing is that they didn't leave Islam to convert to Christianity. Have you seen a Hausa christian before? Unlike what the case here, your Igbo people are leaving your christianity for our Islam

Keep calm and watch in HD. In the next few centuries the Sharia will be adopted and who knows, Christianity might even get banned in Nigeria. Allahu Akbar!

Zango katafs in Kaduna, Chamba in Adamawa, Tarok in Plateau. If you want more examples of Muslims becoming Christians in the North I can give them to you.
MATTHEW HASSAN KUKAG is just one example of a Hausa-Fulani Christian. APOSTLE SULAIMAN is another and there are many more! Mention JUST ONE PROMINENT IGBO MUSLUM to prove your point if anything you're sayung is true

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by fanficgirl(f): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Chai typical jihadist scum. What is wrong with your mentality? This is why the world hates you, but we can't expect anything less from a religion whose leader is a bloody expansionist who spread his religion by force. What they say about Islam is correct. Islam can only survive when they are one percent of the population then the threat increases until you have a case like Nigeria, with illiterate muslims trying to spread sharia everywhere. You don't see Christians trying to Christianize Nigeria, but you and your brethren are working so hard to breed a new batch of Jihadist. Nigeria will never be a Muslim countryou in a million years, keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 6:17am On Aug 09, 2016
fanficgirl:

Chai typical jihadist scum. What is wrong with your mentality? This is why the world hates you, but we can't expect anything less from a religion whose leader is a bloody expansionist who spread his religion by force. What they say about Islam is correct. Islam can only survive when they are one percent of the population then the threat increases until you have a case like Nigeria, with illiterate muslims trying to spread sharia everywhere. You don't see Christians trying to Christianize Nigeria, but you and your brethren are working so hard to breed a new batch of Jihadist. Nigeria will never be a Muslim countryou in a million years, keep dreaming.

@bolded as usual, they can't argue with someone who has more sense than them without insults.

Your internet education tells you that Muhammad (SAW) spread Islam by force. Keep decieving yourselves. You can't only fool your fellow Islamic haters but not anyone with a brain

The world doesn't hate us, its ignorant people that hate us. You are a perfect example.

Again this is your internet education. Define Jihad, you will tell me that it means holy war. Nonsense

Which threat are you talking about? You have no idea about how Islam spread in this country

As long as it is not derogatory, they are entitled to their freedom of thought and speech. Your illiterate christians also make silly statements all over the media.

I don't want to insult you here. Go and read my post again. I said Christians will CONVERT to Islam and not that Nigeria will be forcefully Islamized.

Deep in you, you know that you can't believe in your statement. Islam is gaining more christian followers day after day. Just crosss your arms and watch

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 6:32am On Aug 09, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Zango katafs in Kaduna, Chamba in Adamawa, Tarok in Plateau. If you want more examples of Muslims becoming Christians in the North I can give them to you.
MATTHEW HASSAN KUKAG is just one example of a Hausa-Fulani Christian. APOSTLE SULAIMAN is another and there are many more! Mention JUST ONE PROMINENT IGBO MUSLUM to prove your point if anything you're sayung is true

S.t.u.pid goat. Why would anyone want to join a religion that promotes violence, illiteracy, laziness in the form of street begging, polygamy and breeding like flies, child marriage etc?

I feel sorry for you sha. Just be careful not to offend Christians or we may stop giving charity to all those Muslim beggars who congregate at the gates of our churches every Sunday to beg for money and food.

Get your facts right, katafawa, chamba and tarok never had a history of being Muslims. They were the timpe that lived in mountains and never even had a religion. This also goes to prove that Islam is indeed peaceful. Despite the fact that they were in the minority no body tried to force them into Islam

Wait you think I'm the ignorant type? Mathew was born a christian into a katafawa family. He was never a hausa man or a muslim. Can you see? You can't even argue without lyinggringrin

We have not seen one yet and there is also no Hausa pastor anywhere. You tried to lie to me.

I invite Mynd44 and lalasticlala to read the bolded. You can't argue without insulting people

In that case, then your religion promotes drug trafficking, taking advantage of ones hardwork (piracy), prostitutions, stealing, armed robbery, fraud, rrape, sale of fake/stolen goods, etc.

Don't feel sorry for insulting me. I have reported you to the moderators. I thank God that beggers are begging you and not forcing you to give them or selling hard drugs to you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by adebayo3449(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Buh why not answer my questions first
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Onechancearmy(m): 5:30am On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Get your facts right, katafawa, chamba and tarok never had a history of being Muslims. They were the timpe that lived in mountains and never even had a religion. This also goes to prove that Islam is indeed peaceful. Despite the fact that they were in the minority no body tried to force them into Islam

Wait you think I'm the ignorant type? Mathew was born a christian into a katafawa family. He was never a hausa man or a muslim. Can you see? You can't even argue without lyinggringrin

We have not seen one yet and there is also no Hausa pastor anywhere. You tried to lie to me.

I invite Mynd44 and lalasticlala to read the bolded. You can't argue without insulting people

In that case, then your religion promotes drug trafficking, taking advantage of ones hardwork (piracy), prostitutions, stealing, armed robbery, fraud, rrape, sale of fake/stolen goods, etc.

Don't feel sorry for insulting me. I have reported you to the moderators. I thank God that beggers are begging you and not forcing you to give them or selling hard drugs to you

I've read both the comments of Hajime Saito and this Abduljabbar4 fellow and I feel the real issue at stake has not been addressed by either of them.

Recently, in Kano Muslims youths killed an unarmed defenseless, 74 year old Igbo woman for simply asking them not to disturb access into her shop.

Again in Abuja an innocent defenceless mother of seven was hacked to death by Muslims for doing nothing but preaching the Gospel.

The proposition I put to Abduljabbar4 is this:

Lay the lives and personal conducts of Jesus and Mohammed next to each other and let us see between the two of them who really lived his life as a “perfect” example to mankind.

When I say "perfect", I mean "absolute perfection". Mohammed must not have ANY FLAWS whatsoever. If he does have any flaw, you cannot explain it away by arguing that he was a man of his time. If indeed he is perfect as you say he is, then his life example would be perfect for all times.

If Jesus and Mohammed lived in the 21st century and they behaved in the 21st century in the same manner that their scriptures tell us they behaved in their time, which one of them would end up in jail?

Answer honestly.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2016
HajimeSaito:

Early Muslims in Nigeria didn't force Islam on the pagans, when the missionaries came they converted the pagans or idol worshippers into Christianity. A brother mentioned that, they're only 600,000 Christians with Muslim background in Nigeria. It shows that there's no compulsion in Islam, if Muslims forced everyone to accept Islam, then Christians would be extreme minority.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Onechancearmy:

I've read both the comments of Hajime Saito and this Abduljabbar4 fellow and I feel the real issue at stake has not been addressed by either of them.

Recently, in Kano Muslims youths killed an unarmed defenseless, 74 year old Igbo woman for simply asking them not to disturb access into her shop.

Again in Abuja an innocent defenceless mother of seven was hacked to death by Muslims for doing nothing but preaching the Gospel.

The proposition I put to Abduljabbar4 is this:

Lay the lives and personal conducts of Jesus and Mohammed next to each other and let us see between the two of them who really lived his life as a “perfect” example to mankind.

When I say "perfect", I mean "absolute perfection". Mohammed must not have ANY FLAWS whatsoever. If he does have any flaw, you cannot explain it away by arguing that he was a man of his time. If indeed he is perfect as you say he is, then his life example would be perfect for all times.

If Jesus and Mohammed lived in the 21st century and they behaved in the 21st century in the same manner that their scriptures tell us they behaved in their time, which one of them would end up in jail?

Answer honestly.

This is where you are getting the whole thing wrong. Just because they are muslims it doesn't mean that Islam teaches them to do so. Let's not forget that hitler had belief in christianity so if we are to go by this mentality, it means christianity taught him to consider other races as inferior races and to kill over six million (6,000,000) innocent people.

You are basically saying the same thing here. A few weeks ago christians killed a Muslim in sabon gari but I never blamed christianity cos it doesn't teach them to do so.

I have done that already. My advice for you is to go and really study Islam and stop listening to what these liars are telling you. Yes he killed people, but to defend his religion against agressors. You are basically saying that if Kenya should attempt to take over Nigeria, nobody should fight kenya because we are not barbaric?

Yes, he lived a perfect life. Jesus also lived a perfect life BUT he never asked anyone to worship him. We the Muslims follow his teachings more than you. Tell me where in the bible jesus said he is god and he should be worshipped.

No one, cos even right now I have the right to defend myself
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Onechancearmy(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

This is where you are getting the whole thing wrong. Just because they are muslims it doesn't mean that Islam teaches them to do so. Let's not forget that hitler had belief in christianity so if we are to go by this mentality, it means christianity taught him to consider other races as inferior races and to kill over six million (6,000,000) innocent people.

You are basically saying the same thing here. A few weeks ago christians killed a Muslim in sabon gari but I never blamed christianity cos it doesn't teach them to do so.

I have done that already. My advice for you is to go and really study Islam and stop listening to what these liars are telling you. Yes he killed people, but to defend his religion against agressors. You are basically saying that if Kenya should attempt to take over Nigeria, nobody should fight kenya because we are not barbaric?

Yes, he lived a perfect life. Jesus also lived a perfect life BUT he never asked anyone to worship him. We the Muslims follow his teachings more than you. Tell me where in the bible jesus said he is god and he should be worshipped.

No one, cos even right now I have the right to defend myself

I keep hearing that Jesus never asked anyone to worship him and I am baffled at how Muslims arrived at such a conclusion.

Jesus is worshipped throughout the New Testament.

Here is a list of verses where Jesus accepts worship.

Contrast this with the passage in Revelation where John falls down before an angel……..the angel stops him, and tells him to not do that. In Acts, Paul is called a God by the people of Lystra……Paul stops them, and reminds them he is only a man. No where in scripture does anyone in a right relationship with God accept worship. Accepting worship is reserved for God Almighty alone.

By accepting worship, Jesus is either God almighty or a demon from the pit of hell…..there is no in-between, halfway position. Therefore by accepting worship, Jesus shows Himself to be the Lord God Almighty.

Matthew 2:11: And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him.

Matthew 14:33: And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

Matthew 28:9-10: And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

Matthew 28:16-17: Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them. 17 And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted.

Luke 24:51: While he blessed them, he parted from them and was carried up into heaven. 52 And they worshiped him and returned to Jerusalem with great joy

John 9:37-38: Jesus said to him, “You have seen him, and it is he who is speaking to you.” 38 He said, “Lord, I believe,” and he worshiped him.

Hebrews 1:6: And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.”

Revelation 22:3: No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.

In any event you didn't answer my question on why Muhammad should be preferred over Jesus. So I took the liberty of making a comparison between the two from both Christian and Islamic scriptures.

You may judge for yourself by reading the image file I have attached to this post.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by parisbookaddict(f): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Igbos are shrewd business people who can convert for the money.. I have heard of many of these cases.. igbos remember how muslims killed them before and l during the war when they still believed in one nigeria.. no igbo is a genuine muslim..

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Blackfire(m): 10:15am On Aug 13, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Igbos are shrewd business people who can convert for the money.. I have heard of many of these cases.. igbos remember how muslims killed them before and l during the war when they still believed in one nigeria.. no igbo is a genuine muslim..

one thing i love about my igbo people is they know u are EVIL, but as bada.ss who sees oppourtunities in everything they simply blend in...

An igbo muslim... Hehehehe... Watch how it sound... Alhaji nwakwo...hehhehe...alfa chibuzor ...hehehehe... Muhamed okorocha..*laughing hysterically*.
Even my brother whose name was HASSAN.. the day he was to do his international passport at asaba.

Come and see drama.
On that day my brother name was change to HERBERT.
*LAUGHING MORE AND MORE*.

EVEN when i practised islam, deep down i know the female and male jinns in the toilet are playing basketball on my head.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by parisbookaddict(f): 10:54am On Aug 13, 2016
Blackfire:

one thing i love about my igbo people is they know u are EVIL, but as bada.ss who sees oppourtunities in everything they simply blend in...

An igbo muslim... Hehehehe... Watch how it sound... Alhaji nwakwo...hehhehe...alfa chibuzor ...hehehehe... Muhamed okorocha..*laughing hysterically*.
Even my brother whose name was HASSAN.. the day he was to do his international passport at asaba.

Come and see drama.
On that day my brother name was change to HERBERT.
*LAUGHING MORE AND MORE*.

EVEN when i practised islam, deep down i know the female and male jinns in the toilet are playing basketball on my head.

Looool.. black fire u are not serious man... lol
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Can you tell me the person that paid them? The person that felt like just wasting his money to convert some people to Islam? Name him/her or keep quiet
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by parisbookaddict(f): 12:26am On Oct 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Can you tell me the person that paid them? The person that felt like just wasting his money to convert some people to Islam? Name him/her or keep quiet

Keep helping them.. that's just fine.. have u ever been to the south east. . Islam can never be accepted there.. for those pretend igbo muslims, their islam ends in the north..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Difference Between England, Great Britain, And The UK / Moscow Terrorist Appears In Court On A Stretcher After "Interrogation" (Pix,Vid) / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.