Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques (43524 Views)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam / Panama Papers: china Blocks Report,accuses Western Govt.of Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. Hey do you know about world wars? Mention 1 Islamic country that participated in it
World wars were not fought by "Christian countries". Those countries are secular countries that include Muslims among their poplulation.
Read the history of WWs, it had nothing to do with religion, unlike the Islamic terrorists that kill under the false notion of "going to paradise to be with 70 virgins donkeys".

5 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by ManTiger(m): 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
[s]Parisbookaddict you're trying to consol yourself right? You've not answered the questions thrown to you in the "who's a Christian" thread, please do.

There are thousands of mosques in France and many European countries, you think closing down 20 would disrupt the spread of Islam? Saudi Arabia and many other Muslim countries close down mosques, arrest preachers, send preachers to jail, etc just to curb terrorism. So I don't see why this topic should be an issue, and you thinking opening a thread like this would destroy Islam is very primitive of you and your cohorts. Rather I'll call this victory against the enemies of Islam![/s]
What is good about a religion that promote war, disrupt peace and wage terror?

Closing the mosque will reduce the opportunity of radicalizing the citizens who can't differentiate between peace and "piss".

4 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by reducto: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
“Kill one Christian and government will kill four Muslims” — Kenyan president...

France to close down all mosques and apprehend foreign financiers....

Britian breaks away from EU to check the influx of Islamic migrants....

Biafra loading...

Islam your days are numbered... Hohohohoho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

This is what you have been saying for years just to console yourselves. Tomorrow is Friday right? Bet me, we will see at least 5 christians seeking to convert to Islam in my mosque alone. The falsehood you spread here is never effective

grin very funny

When it even came on news of 10,000 muslims converting to Christians on Ramadan. Wetin u day talk...

President of Benin Republic was a muslim once in his life, when you ask him of his Islamic faith, he tells you "I am a christian.." that's the end grin

Keep dreaming. grin

7 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by InvertedHammer: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
/

A tad too late.

The best solution is always a preemptive one....prevention is better than cure.

\

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

All these will not stop Islam's growth. You and the op will die of hatred. I see stupid comments all over. One thing I know is that Islam is the fastest rising religion in the world and it shall continue to conquer whether you like it or not

Conquer what/who

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by free2ryhme: 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
The measures taken by France are pretty moderate, considering the situation. Also, France should more vigorously pursue foreign funders of radical mosques and prayer room. Algeria and Morocco should face the threat of visa restrictions if they are uncooperative. Saudi Arabia just needs to be shut out to the extent possible, since there are probably few migrants from that country.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by GloriaNinja(f): 3:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Islam is very cancerous, it should be eliminated entirely. a religion that promotes evil and war.

5 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by meekmill(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
reducto:
“Kill one Christian and government will kill four Muslims” — Kenyan president...

France to close down all mosques and apprehend foreign financiers....

Britian breaks away from EU to check the influx of Islamic migrants....

Biafra loading...

you need to be the president of biafra
Islam your days are numbered... Hohohohoho
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by youngguru23(m): 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

No, muslims keep dieing everyday. How are they growing?
Lol...
Statistics is there nw. Islam is the fastest growing religion.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pavore9:

What is the excuse for Boko Haram?
again I will say, do unto others what you want them to do unto you, bokoharam is a creation of the misguided steps other Nigeria armed forces who killed their leader and also are you aware bokoharam is a branch of isis? if you are not, please read the news, isis just appointed a new leader of bokoharam and I must say again, isis is a creation of the United states and it's alies, Donald trump might be considered as to many as stupid but even he said so and their coming into action the rate of this nonsense called terrorism in the world have never remained the same. I don't pity them but neither do I celebrate their loses. am just observing owk.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by mujaya1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
annunaki2:
Very good development, in fact they should go ahead and shut down all 2,500 mosques. The religion of terror has no place in a civilised society.
imagine a world without christan, there would be peace.,Bleep you.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by samsongbemisola(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
As long as there re verses in the Quran that justify violence, islam will never bring total peace. The Quran is a copy cat of the Bible, few things were added to it to make it look different. Another fact is that Islam can never bring total peace because the religion was spread throughout wars with the aid of the verses that support violence.

4 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by proprince(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by mujaya1(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
free2ryhme:
The measures taken by France are pretty moderate, considering the situation. Also, France should more vigorously pursue foreign funders of radical mosques and prayer room. Algeria and Morocco should face the threat of visa restrictions if they are uncooperative. Saudi Arabia just needs to be shut out to the extent possible, since there are probably few migrants from that country.
there is no god but allah,allah will reveal the true.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
Islam is very cancerous, it should be eliminated entirely. a religion that promotes evil and war.

It's a threat to everybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by omoharry(f): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Femiwilli:
This is the wisest thing to do.

because according to the son of a former Imam, it's the religion that tells people to be violent

Listen to the son of an Arab imam explain that Boko Haram & ISIS are simply following what their religion preaches, JIHAD angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnkPmeF3fSY
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wonderful revelations

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by watchindelta(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Remain 9ja grin grin
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by sofat(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Exactly, i dont suggest they ban muslims because they are human. But i suggest they shut down all mosQue.

And if possible, they should modify the quran. By erasing all hate verses. Because they claim those terrorists are radicalised. How and with what book, they wont tell us. But we know they use the Quran and hadiths.

People musilms call kafirs are the people they run to for protection/security. Look at Islamic states, No peace. They fight and kill themselves each passing day. They are now spreading thier violence to the West. Shameful religion of peace. angry
Mind what you post online. If you don't know what to comment better you keep shut forever! Learn to respect other people's faith.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
mujaya1:
imagine a world without christan, there would be peace.,Bleep you.

Don't cry. We don't hate you, we hate Islam. It's a bad thing that came to this world.

When.i wake up everyday to see islam, I see world war III.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by mujaya1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
GloriaNinja:
wheather you kill us or you don,t kill us,we will die oneday both muslim and christan and know whose religeous is real and fake.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by desmond2pk: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
Parisbookaddict you're trying to consol yourself right? You've not answered the questions thrown to you in the "who's a Christian" thread, please do.

There are thousands of mosques in France and many European countries, you think closing down 20 would disrupt the spread of Islam? Saudi Arabia and many other Muslim countries close down mosques, arrest preachers, send preachers to jail, etc just to curb terrorism. So I don't see why this topic should be an issue, and you thinking opening a thread like this would destroy Islam is very primitive of you and your cohorts. Rather I'll call this victory against the enemies of Islam!
What are you ranting about?

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by GloriaNinja(f): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
dearpreye:

It's a threat to everybody.
I don't blame their worm filled brain because their prophet Muhammad was historically a War lord.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
victorazy:

Plz sire, enlighten us how France instigated this menace. You don't support terrorism yet your backing their action.
I don't want to speak much because MODs hate just because I like speaking the truth. y
how am I backing their actions for God sake. am just refusing to accept the victims card this people are playing that's all. the way you make your bed so you shall lie on it owk. all am saying is that they put themselves in this awfull situation they are in. those who have realized that are already apologising. I.don't have tym to check but I think it was Obama or David Cameron that recently said with his own mouth that going into Iraq was a mistake because they realised that it only made the problem worse. do u remember the droping of the atomic bomb in hiroshima and nagasaki, at first they all belived it was necessary and celebrated it but are they not apologizing for it now, what if the Japanese development their own nuclear weapon and fight back now will they still play the victim card? I will stop here.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by mujaya1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

Don't cry. We don't hate you, we hate Islam. It's a bad thing that came to this world.

When.i wake up everyday to see islam, I see world war III.
so what you can said about adol hitler,buss,tony blair,areil sharon and who fught world war 1 and 2, and throw atomic nuclear at japan,if you can talk tell true
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Pavore9: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

again I will say, do unto others what you want them to do unto you, bokoharam is a creation of the misguided steps other Nigeria armed forces who killed their leader and also are you aware bokoharam is a branch of isis? if you are not, please read the news, isis just appointed a new leader of bokoharam and I must say again, isis is a creation of the United states and it's alies, Donald trump might be considered as to many as stupid but even he said so and their coming into action the rate of this nonsense called terrorism in the world have never remained the same. I don't pity them but neither do I celebrate their loses. am just observing owk.

Let us not mix issues. Boko haram became a branch of ISIS last year when they swore allegiance to them but have been on terrorist spree way before then. Who ordered the killing of Mohammed Yusuf? Is it the Priest and Parishoners of St. Theresa Catholic Church in Madalla they attacked in 2011, that ordered their leader's death?

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
samsongbemisola:
As long as there re verses in the Quran that justify violence, islam will never bring total peace. The Quran is a copy cat of the Bible, few things were added to it to make it look different. Another fact is that Islam can never bring total peace because the religion was spread throughout wars with the aid of the verses that support violence.
Let me say this to you, all Gods book from the tora ( Bible) to the book of moses and quran and all the other books are similar because the core message is simple, that thier is only one God and that's it, if you say the quran is similar to the Bible it won't hurt any leaned Muslim because he know the same God the sent the Bible to mankind is the same one that sent the quran.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
closing down the mosque wont stop these people, they cud converge elsewhere and kip promoting their religious madness. what france should do is forceful deportation of members of those said mosques. you grab them all and deport them once and for all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
mujaya1:
so what you can said about adol hitler,buss,tony blair,areil sharon and who fught world war 1 and 2, and throw atomic nuclear at japan,if you can talk tell true

US would attack with nuclear without being attacked first? Hmm
Google attack on perl harbour , Hawaii that should answer your question.

4 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by GloriaNinja(f): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
mujaya1:
wheather you kill us or you don,t kill us,we will die oneday both muslim and christan and know whose religeous is real and fake.
you and I both know that Muslim's have wreck more violence in this world than Christians have. take a look at an example and list of your Islamic violent bigots like Osama Bin Laden and the Boko Haram groups, even prophet Muhammad was a War lord and didn't teach about love and peace during his life time.

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by lovat(m): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
To maclantuji this thread

You can't ban me for this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / The Difference Between England, Great Britain, And The UK / It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.