Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,070 members, 7,838,709 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Now Let's Talk Politics: Should We Blame Buhari Just Yet? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now Let's Talk Politics: Should We Blame Buhari Just Yet? (471 Views)

Who In South South Politics Should We Rally Around? / President Buhari Just Did This To Gov Fayose / Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Let's Talk Politics: Should We Blame Buhari Just Yet? by DY20: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
I'm neither a zombie or a wailer in case you start looking for the hints between my words.

We all know that the government have a very small control of the bad economic sitiation of the country.

I believed the fall in the international price of crude oil which causes the rise in dollar is not the government's fault. So i decided to just lay low and maintain my trust in the government.

When a country is facing something like this, i believed the first step is to feed her people. Nigerians can bear anything as long as there is food in there stomach.

I made the concept in my mind that the government should reduce the duty rate of food stuffs (rice essp.) and allow importers to bombard us with rice (while we are working on mass local production that will sustain the whole nation) despite the high exchange rate.

But just few days ago i heard the duty rate of imported goods have been increased?

I wish there there is an Economist that can explain to me the good things Buhari is planning so that i can still believe in him. It seems like my faith don dey waiver?

I admit. I am a zombie.
Re: Now Let's Talk Politics: Should We Blame Buhari Just Yet? by Cutehector(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yeah u really are a zombie

1 Like

Re: Now Let's Talk Politics: Should We Blame Buhari Just Yet? by naijaboy756: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Too many stvpid threads this evening. If u don't blame Buhari, come and blame my late dad then!
Re: Now Let's Talk Politics: Should We Blame Buhari Just Yet? by ayzTIGER: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Blame Murtala Muhammed

(1) (Reply)

Budget Padding: APC Peace Moves Come Up Short / You 'll Be Amused To Know The Reason Buhari Refuses To Heed Fr. Mbaka;s Advice / Photos: Aisha Buhari And Her Daughter Zahra Depart The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.