Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. (3010 Views)

Yorubas Are Solidly Behind The Creation Of Biafra- Gani Adams / President Buhari Just Did This To Gov Fayose / Will President Buhari Just Celebrate 1 Year In Office Without Any Achievements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by VulgarVulvas: 9:51pm On May 09, 2016
The President noted “with the way Sahara is advancing, with Boko Haram, growing number of people and uncertainty over rainfall, in a land where we fought civil war leading to the death of about two million, it would be foolhardy for someone to just say he would chase us away”.

The above was an excerpt of Buhari's recent radio interview from katsina.

We can see he referenced desertification and drought hitting the core north as reasons why Fulanis migrate southwards.

We can also see the arrogating claim of the Hausa Fulani house over Nigeria claiming that "we fought the civil war..." which translates that they now own the lease over Nigeria.

We can also see where he stated that "it would be foolhardy for someone to chase us away"

Who is "us" ? And who are the "someone"?

Buhari has proven by this statement that he is tacitly in support of the Fulani expansionist agenda.

May God punish all you Yorubas that brought this nonsense on us all because of your jealousy and envy of the better south.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by cheruv: 9:55pm On May 09, 2016
If he said that....

Down with Nigeria!!! angry

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by Flexherbal(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2016
A president is supposed to be neutral. Hope he did not say that.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by VulgarVulvas: 10:00pm On May 09, 2016
Flexherbal:
A president is supposed to be neutral. Hope he did not say that.

Bet your left wrist that he did say that today in katsina.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/will-everything-possible-keep-nigeria-one-buhari/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by gogochocolate: 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
cheruv:
If he said that....

Down with Nigeria!!! angry

May God punish buhari and his Fulani herdsmen. This guys are showing themselves more and more

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by newbornmacho(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
I noticed that as well and was hoping he was probably misquoted. I still expect him or his aides to clear the air because the implications of this statement are really heavy. I hope I'm wrong though but this statement is incredibly revealing.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2016
I hope it is not true

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by AustineE1: 10:09pm On May 09, 2016
When a nomadic fulani herdsman becomes your president expect cow dungs..

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by Nusaf: 10:12pm On May 09, 2016
@ poster, continue, u will certainly get what u are looking for and hopefully it will be for u and ur cohort/likes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/will-everything-possible-keep-nigeria-one-buhari/

Eat sh1t zombie
Try and do proper check on me before you say rubbish about me, I have never been a zombie never will but not believing your story does not make me one. Rate rumours fly around is enough for one to be careful of what they believes. Learn manners boy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by colosa: 10:23pm On May 09, 2016
Pls understand him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by Nusaf: 10:31pm On May 09, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Try and do proper check on me before you say rubbish about me, I have never been a zombie never will but not believing your story does not make me one. Rate rumours fly around is enough for one to be careful of what they believes. Learn manners boy
Just allow the donkey. He posted and at the same time he is busy analysing, condemning others with different views. That fire he is blowing will definitely consume him and his household alone. I just pray attitudes like these wouldn't force the govt to ban social media. Seun needs to do something about this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by Firgemachar: 10:47pm On May 09, 2016
@vulgar whatever
We Yorubas booted out GEJ because we saw that he wanted to annihilate us politically.

PMB is giving us our due regard. If he does anyhow, he'll see anyhow.

Now, you can go to hell!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Just Confirmed That He Is Solidly Behind The Fulani Expansionist Agenda. by RALPHOW(m): 10:49pm On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

The above was an excerpt of Buhari's recent radio interview from katsina.

We can see he referenced desertification and drought hitting the core north as reasons why Fulanis migrate southwards.

We can also see the arrogating claim of the Hausa Fulani house over Nigeria claiming that "we fought the civil war..." which translates that they now own the lease over Nigeria.

We can also see where he stated that "it would be foolhardy for someone to chase us away"

Who is "us" ? And who are the "someone"?

Buhari has proven by this statement that he is tacitly in support of the Fulani expansionist agenda.

May God punish all you Yorubas that brought this nonsense on us all because of your jealousy and envy of the better south.

MAY GOD PUNISH YOU, CORRUPT GEJ AND CO THAT PUSHED YORUBA TO GO AND SUPPORT THE FULANI MAN. FOOLISH AND CORRUPT IDIOTS.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Mocks Buhari After US Government Declared IPOB Not Terrorist Organiz / Are Nigerians Finally Catching Up To Igbos? / Massive Crowd Welcomes Osinbajo To Aba And Enugu (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.