Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend (745 Views)

This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend by Theultimate(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
@Guys...... Is such a lady welcome?

Re: When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend by chachanga: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Na bride price remain; u don marry be dat!

No-how, no-how, dis kain Awuf go run ur belle last last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend by Theultimate(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
chachanga:
Na bride price remain; u don marry be dat!

No-how, no-how, dis kain Awuf go run ur belle last last!
Abi oo. Some females and their liability status.

1 Like

Re: When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
omo as i dy see dat pics u don automatically gv her promise ring
Re: When You Just Met On Facebook And You Asked Her To Come And Spend The Weekend by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guys and their biased way of reasoning undecided

Why ask a lady you just met to come spend weekend ?

Do you eat peppersoup and then complain of pepper ? grin
Ehn?

(1) (Reply)

Modern Vs Local Beauty: Which Do You Prefer? / Download Mark Angel Comedy – In Law-in Law (episode 83) / Vicar Forgives Wife After She Had An Affair With A Homeless Man They Took In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.