Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test (20063 Views)

Finidi George Offers To Coach Golden Eaglets For Free / Niger Republic U17 3-1 Nigeria U17: Golden Eaglets Crash Out Of U17 Afcon / Kehinde And Taiwo Awoniyi's 19th Birthday Celebrated By The Ex Eaglets Striker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
NFF just got busted cheesy cheesy, The age detecting device has been upgraded, You can't cheat anymore grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by kenzysmith: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Litmus:

If you were born 17 years ago, which isn't that distant in time, and some machine tells you you were born twenty years ago wouldn't you cry too? It may seem odd, my even sympathizing with the young people, but experience has made me highly distrustful of the West and their authority. No matter how incredible the venture may seem we should always question. Remember how people questioned these MRI machines when Nigerian players passed them in recent past competitions, so why aren't people questioning the MRI's now?

We are so trustful of the West, I'm surprised those widely publicized fake bomb detecting machines are not being widely used in Nigeria.

I will say it again, Nigeria and Nigerians are the easiest people to cheat and prejudice against because Nigerians -if they are Nigerians - are always vocal in supporting questionable acts against Nigeria and Nigerians.
celebrating failure and encouraging cheating am sure ur bro is among one of them sMH

1 Like

Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Punishment must follow
Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by parrotibaba(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Litmus:

If you were born 17 years ago, which isn't that distant in time, and some machine tells you you were born twenty years ago wouldn't you cry too? It may seem odd, my even sympathizing with the young people, but experience has made me highly distrustful of the West and their authority. No matter how incredible the venture may seem we should always question. Remember how people questioned these MRI machines when Nigerian players passed them in recent past competitions, so why aren't people questioning the MRI's now?

We are so trustful of the West, I'm surprised those widely publicized fake bomb detecting machines are not being widely used in Nigeria.

I will say it again, Nigeria and Nigerians are the easiest people to cheat and prejudice against because Nigerians -if they are Nigerians - are always vocal in supporting questionable acts against Nigeria and Nigerians.
This is the problem with you guys, you are quick to accuse the so called West of intentionally hurting you whenever things don't go your way. There is no way in hell that I will be 16 or 17 and the MRI scan tells me that I'm 20 and I won't seriously contest it. They just cried and went home because they were caught, and not because they were wrongly rejected. Why will a 21,22,23 or 24 year old come and start claiming to be 16 or 17 just because he wants to play football? And why will the various coaches condone such insolence? To make matters worse, why will you sympathize with them? You see how a man without certificate can rule this country? Is it fair for a real 16 or 17 year old to compete with 25 year olds? The MRI is administered to all African players during underage competitions because we don't have a system that tackles age cheats, this is not a Nigerian thing only. What stops us from using under 17 players in under 17 tourneys? We go be witch come be devil again?.

1 Like

Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by techlorddsblog: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
NFF is a TOTAL FAILURE
Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by horlus(m): 7:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nff using usa 94 tricks in 2016. Technology is harrowing these our Bros in u17
Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have been following this team for a while now. As for the little I know, they are a great side that score ĺots of goals and yet to concede any.

8 of the players of Manu Garba first Eleven failed the MRI scan.

What beats my imagination is that, these boys scaled through the MRI test scan organized by NFF. How come they failed the MRI scan conducted my CAF

To set these issue straight, it's very possible for a 16 years old boy to fail the MRI scan and a 19 years old boy to pass the test.
Who really knows how many Nigerien players failed the MRI scan?? ? .

Hey, I am happy that the captain of these very team passed the MRI scan.

Kelechi Iheanacho and Co got their break through when some of the key players in the 2013 failed the MRI scan.

I have learnt something in life; for you to make progress in life, Some people or things must make way for you to move forward.

I believe we still have team that can do the battle for us this weekend.

The technical genius of either coaches will determine who wins the game.
Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Orikinla(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Geofavor:
Hahahahaha.

And the saying goes thus: 'everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner'...

Criminals! Nigeria has always used overaged players. This is why I'm usually tentative to celebrate when they win the U-17 world cup.

A 25-year old will claim he's 16 just because he's short.

And the coaches are always aware of this. In fact, they would deliberately leave out younger players who are within the stipulated age range. They use overaged players as an advantage over other countries ( well, that's what the dumb coaches think).

What they don't know is that that preliminary level is meant to be used in building the national team gradually.

Little wonder why our national team is a mess.

By the time a 25-year old plays at the under 17 level, when he gets to the national team, he would have become too old to even lift himself off the floor. It shows in all our players.

They shine at the junior level, when they get to the senior level, they flop. That's age quickly catching up on them.

Abeg, FIFA you give us our due punishment, maybe then we would learn.

1 Like

Re: 26 Eaglets Fail MRI Test by Geofavor(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2016
nigerianvenom:

All countries are guilty of this.
Among all the teams that participated in u17 world Cup far back in 2003,its only Mikel obi that has bin consistent till date, same apply to iheanacho and Co. Stop bad mouthing.
only a selected few countries are guilty -- mostly african countries. Among all, Nigeria does it the most. It's no mouthing; you and I know this. The big names (spain, argentina, brazil, germany, etc.) in football don't do this. They know better than that. They use that competition to train their young stars. They don't value the under-17 trophy in these countries like we value it here in Nigeria. Nah! Their priorities are set high -- the aim is building players that would help them win the world cup proper and other national competitions in the nearest future.

So, after the under-21 world cup in 2005, how has mikel been? In that tourney, he was the first runner up, while messi won the best player. Now, while messi bags the balon di'ore, mikel doesn't even make top 1000 list. Think logically bro, think.

Compared to our previous u-17 boys, Iheanacho was quite young when he played in that level, although he is older than what he claims. Let's hope age doesn't catch up on him, since he's still quite young. He has a promising career ahead. However, I can't say the same for the rest of his team mates who won the u-17 world cup.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arsenal Have Completed The Signing Of Jakub Kiwior - Fabrizio / Ogenyi Onazi Signs New Contract Worth €700k Per Year At Lazio: Is This Slavery? / Bash Ali Walks Out On Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.