Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

I Getting Used To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Getting Used To Her (955 Views)

2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Men Are A Gift To The World: See What This Guy Used To Ask For My Number(pic) / Mr Nairaland 2016; How Am I Getting My Bag Of Rice For Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Getting Used To Her by Temmymulla(m): 12:08am On Aug 04, 2016
I have a friend of the opposite sex, we've been friend for a long time but we just recently got close and am starting to get used to her. I miss her when she doesn't chat with me, I feel I have an incomplete day when I don't talk to her. Recently she's not been that friend anymore, I think am getting attracted to her.

Please nairalanders and the proffesional with matters of the heart should please help me.
Re: I Getting Used To Her by sweetval: 12:11am On Aug 04, 2016
Kinda confused here.. U falling for her and you need help. Is it the help to fall out of d attraction or the help to fall even deeper?? Go with the flow Bro..
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Archarofficial: 12:13am On Aug 04, 2016
Temmymulla:
I have a friend of the opposite sex, we've been friend for a long time but we just recently got close and am starting to get used to her. I miss her when she doesn't chat with me, I feel I have an incomplete day when I don't talk to her. Recently she's not been that friend anymore, I think am getting attracted to her.

Please nairalanders and the proffesional with matters of the heart should please help me.

Hello, you need to be more elaborate with your exact challenge when youre asking for advice. Do you feel like she's losing interest in you or you're worried you're falling in love or, what exactly is the problem?
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Answer the question the people above asked so we can help you better cheesy
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 04, 2016
grin

The op is juz scared of rejection.. He wants some new tactics how to catch this girl..
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 04, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Temmymulla(m): 12:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Well, I feel she's losing interest in me and am really attracted to her.... Am scared I might lose her...
Archarofficial:

Hello, you need to be more elaborate with your exact challenge when youre asking for advice. Do you feel like she's losing interest in you or you're worried you're falling in love or, what exactly is the problem?
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Archarofficial: 12:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Okay. I guessed as much. This is a typical instance when it comes to boy-girl relationships. Sometimes it's the girl who begins to panic that she's losing the guy. And it only gets worse unless you quickly control things before it's too late. Okay let's talk:

1. Have you been heartbroken by a girl before?

2. Are you a student or working? What do you do with your time?

3. Tell me a bit about this girl and your relationship.

Lets start from there.
Re: I Getting Used To Her by youngprof2n(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Jst Try the best u could to move on with ur Life..You have to be meeting other girls also cos they re the one dt wil fill her space in ur heart..It's really hard but u gotta try. Next time don't fall in Love with a Girl except u knw dt she is also into u to avoid stories dt torches d heart..
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Temmymulla(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks for your response on my thread... about your questions.

1. I've been heartbroken several times...

2. I am a graduate who doesn't have a job yet but I run a little laundry business of my own pending the time I get a job.

3. The girl was someone I met through a friend, 5yrs ago but recently we connect on facebook and we exchanged contact. She's an undergraduate of Osun state university. She often complains to me about her bf that he's too nosy and I try to be a good friend and I advice her, but as for me, I don't have a relationship at the moment.

This are the answers to the question, if there's more I'd gladly answer them..

Archarofficial:
Okay. I guessed as much. This is a typical instance when it comes to boy-girl relationships. Sometimes it's the girl who begins to panic that she's losing the guy. And it only gets worse unless you quickly control things before it's too late. Okay let's talk:

1. Have you been heartbroken by a girl before?

2. Are you a student or working? What do you do with your time?

3. Tell me a bit about this girl and your relationship.

Lets start from there.
Re: I Getting Used To Her by youngprof2n(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2016
U're Stuck in Friend Zone...The only advise to you is to move on with ur Life. The simple truth is that u're looking for an advice that'll make u go back to her & make things work out..No way cos u're been FRIEND ZONED..
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Archarofficial: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Temmymulla:
Thanks for your response on my thread... about your questions.

1. I've been heartbroken several times...

2. I am a graduate who doesn't have a job yet but I run a little laundry business of my own pending the time I get a job.

3. The girl was someone I met through a friend, 5yrs ago but recently we connect on facebook and we exchanged contact. She's an undergraduate of Osun state university. She often complains to me about her bf that he's too nosy and I try to be a good friend and I advice her, but as for me, I don't have a relationship at the moment.

This are the answers to the question, if there's more I'd gladly answer them..

Okay. So it's a long distance thing. plus, according to your 3rd answers it seems your relationship with this girl has not even taken off officially. Anyway, this is what's happening in a nutshell: you're pushing her away, as usual!

I know you probably don't get how that statement makes sense but listen,:

If any two people are attracted to eachother, but one person's attraction becomes too hot too early, the other person would begin to back off and lose interest. It doesn't make sense but that's just the way we humans were created.

So, that was your error. And from your answer number 1 I'm sorry it's going to keep happening because it's a cycle: you're getting close to a girl or u even start dating her, everything seems to be going fine until YOU start worrying that something would go wrong and she would leave you, this fear makes you begin to act clingy or jealous or controlling or all of the above, she begins to back off and maybe give you attitude because of your annoying behavior, you panic that your fears are coming true so you try even harder to appease her attitude, she gets angrier and maybe leaves or becomes cold to you, you conclude that God doesn't like you that's why he's bringing heartbreaker girls your way. But really, it wasn't her; it was YOU!

My advice: you are not ready for the dating world. You need to first subdue your fears and learn to not need any girl in your life before you even try to date one. As for this one you're talking about, just forget she even exists. This is not to spite her, because, really, she didn't do anything wrong; shes just being human. But it's you who needs to write-off relationships for now. You're like a wounded animal who has to lie down somewhere and heal properly before trying to hunt another animal again. If you date any girl now, she will literally become the centre of your universe and that may be too much responsibility for the lady. Im not asking you to get busy with work cos that's just trying to hide from your problem. I'm asking you to find your passion, your joy, what makes you tick, then devote yourself to it. You can save up some money and take a trip to a random new place (not your village o) because new experiences help to open up ur mind and you may just find your passion. You'll become happier and it will heal you. Then I promise you that any girl you get involved with will be complaining that you don't have her time- because you're too busy loving your life! cheesy

If u still need more advice Go to https://passionresolve.com/project-lora/
It's only for Ladies but u might be an exception. Take care!
Re: I Getting Used To Her by Temmymulla(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thank you
Archarofficial:
Okay. So it's a long distance thing. plus, according to your 3rd answers it seems your relationship with this girl has not even taken off officially. Anyway, this is what's happening in a nutshell: you're pushing her away, as usual!

I know you probably don't get how that statement makes sense but listen,:

If any two people are attracted to eachother, but one person's attraction becomes too hot too early, the other person would begin to back off and lose interest. It doesn't make sense but that's just the way we humans were created.

So, that was your error. And from your answer number 1 I'm sorry it's going to keep happening because it's a cycle: you're getting close to a girl or u even start dating her, everything seems to be going fine until YOU start worrying that something would go wrong and she would leave you, this fear makes you begin to act clingy or jealous or controlling or all of the above, she begins to back off and maybe give you attitude because of your annoying behavior, you panic that your fears are coming true so you try even harder to appease her attitude, she gets angrier and maybe leaves or becomes cold to you, you conclude that God doesn't like you that's why he's bringing heartbreaker girls your way. But really, it wasn't her; it was YOU!

My advice: you are not ready for the dating world. You need to first subdue your fears and learn to not need any girl in your life before you even try to date one. As for this one you're talking about, just forget she even exists. This is not to spite her, because, really, she didn't do anything wrong; shes just being human. But it's you who needs to write-off relationships for now. You're like a wounded animal who has to lie down somewhere and heal properly before trying to hunt another animal again. If you date any girl now, she will literally become the centre of your universe and that may be too much responsibility for the lady. Im not asking you to get busy with work cos that's just trying to hide from your problem. I'm asking you to find your passion, your joy, what makes you tick, then devote yourself to it. You can save up some money and take a trip to a random new place (not your village o) because new experiences help to open up ur mind and you may just find your passion. You'll become happier and it will heal you. Then I promise you that any girl you get involved with will be complaining that you don't have her time- because you're too busy loving your life! cheesy

If u still need more advice Go to https://passionresolve.com/project-lora/
It's only for Ladies but u might be an exception. Take care!
Re: I Getting Used To Her by AfroKnight: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Working graduate hoping to date a student? Hope you are ready to pay for love. If not, kindly date someone who understands what it means to earn a living.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Ladies: Bitter Truth You Must Swallow / Long Distance Relationship / See Why Slim Girls Are Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.