Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" (59647 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by teaseryoh: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
purplejuli:
just so sad!..had he listened to all their plea
our youth dis days dont listen to advice
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by tripoli007(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
AroMATE ... Rugged you
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by UjSizzle(f): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anagwa ochinti na agha esu undecided

May God grant his family strength to bear the loss.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by tripoli007(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordyugo:
He was a cultist who did a careless movement, he was nvr on GUARD cos dr r 2sets of cultists ;
Those on code who knws wen d war starts cos they run the inner caucus and knws wen to go UNDER G.
those like angelo who r nvr on code cos they joined jus for d aura nd most times they are the ones dat make up the K COUNT wen war starts.
hes now a statistics in the cult menace of our societies.

Correct nice one u dey game ...dem just use imm head start count
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by zynzyn(m): 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Femich18:
The guy was a cultist...I took my time to go thru his FB account and saw confirmations that he truly belong...Some of his friends even pleaded with him but he turned deaf ears to their pleas...
Infact after his death a friend of his that they both belong to the same frat confirmed it that they belong and he was killed by the AYES.
I have got no pity for him but just for his parents and siblings because he just torn their hearts to shreds.. May God console them

Fine and probably intelligent guy!

Much as I sympathize, his apparent cultism makes one wonder if he has not himself been involved in killing or maiming himself!
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Like I said earlier,I feel bad he paid the ultimate price in a very brutal manner;but on a second thought,I realized that nothing goes for nothing.Having sampled a gun (fake or real) on social media tells a lot about him-a trigger happy fellow.

Most people feel sad about his death simply because he's handsome not realising that he might have also taken someone's life due too much ruggedity.If he has ever killed,he certainly died a useless death.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Femich18(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
zynzyn:

Fine and probably intelligent guy!

Much as I sympathize, his apparent cultism makes one wonder if he has not himself been involved in killing or maiming himself!
That is it bro...its a lesson to the undergraduates but they won't just listen..It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Kiddominant(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
But wait ooo, Do died people log into their facebook to check their message and R.I.P wishes? Why do people send R.I.P to dead people's facebook, whatsapp e.t.c Nigerian mentality eh, This does not happen in the U.S.A, I'm confused tho.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordyugo:
He was a cultist who did a careless movement, he was nvr on GUARD cos dr r 2sets of cultists ;
Those on code who knws wen d war starts cos they run the inner caucus and knws wen to go UNDER G.
those like angelo who r nvr on code cos they joined jus for d aura nd most times they are the ones dat make up the K COUNT wen war starts.
hes now a statistics in the cult menace of our societies.

Aye spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by columbus007(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
That guy handsome sha shocked,bt he wasted all those time he spent in schl even as a cultist,what a waste.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Akalia(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
At least the guy's death is generating so much buzz on international media- he becomes popular in death, maybe it will console his soul.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by lordyugo: 2:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rexkingsley:

Guy u are a cultist

till I use 1 from 147 janet u wella.watch ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by stanleyalpacino(m): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
diablos:
Play game wit 99% intelligence...and use ya wither eyes 4 d days are evil

cool
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by BABANGBALI: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:
Abeg ....e don do. Enough about this boy. Other stories no dey??
lala never see snake or tonto dike story to replace am now
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by baby124: 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have no pity for him. And I will not say RIP. He has probably killed other's too. Let the lunatics continue killing themselves as long as they don't kill innocents. Society is better off with them dead. You want to be a thug? Well thugs never have long life. Every action has a corresponding reaction. To those who still have life, be careful how you act, no one is invincible or untouchable.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
His killers are going to go scot-free, smdh.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by GloriaNinja(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cultism is bad, not beneficial at all.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Rexkingsley(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
lordyugo:

till I use 1 from 147 janet u wella.watch ur mouth
Taa fem,,u dey f up for u to dey reason anyhow for here

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by LuvU2: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
eleko1:
sad Eni awi fun, Oba je ko gbo..Those of u wey dey do yuppie/gangsters boys instead of facing una books, may u not gone with the wind so soon.SHUN CULTISM
Gbam!!!

My brother check my signature smiley
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Philinho(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even guy pictured with him b4 he died called him senior Bros.... They're all cultists
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by greggng: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Once you re there u cannot get out of it. No amount of advice could ve saved him. Lesson for the youth shun cult activities and becareful the kind of friends u keep

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Believe2061(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:
Abeg ....e don do. Enough about this boy. Other stories no dey??

Now you see the problem. I am sure you would probably die unnoticed. The fellow's name is online... I doubt urs would be, even if you die and rise from the dead.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
may you rest with the forgone terrors
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by emmydollars4life(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
CharleyCharley:
who no know say na frat matter before?

it was never in doubt! that dude was a cultist! period! undecided
I think his members will celebrate him as a hero. Shameful death what has this profit you now ? Big boy my foot
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by comeandmarry: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dont even look at me wrong, wen im coming thru the hood,still wanna Hola at ma homiz.
I willl.id.. ll if i got to kill,if i catch yhu messing around.
Fifty cent feat akon
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by simpoler: 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
noting to say ,but u kud hv averted dis. say no to cultism caus no gain cones from it. however r.I.p
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by dancocity(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hope Soyinka Nd Co can see it never went down well. RIP bro
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by negotiations2(f): 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecidedblood in blood out kiss blood in blood out
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by basty: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
A soul that sinnet shall die.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Believe2061:

Now you see the problem. I am sure you would probably die unnoticed. The fellow's name is online... I doubt urs would be, even if you die and rise from the dead.

Your 'bro' surfaced online for a very bad reason. He wad killed ....he died a cultist....I'll rather die unnoticed than cause my parents pains and tears! I rather die unnoticed than make my parents weep over my demise. You think his parents and relatives r proud of him Mtcheeew! Irukiru! Now Swerve make i pass

#RADARADA

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chai, i know his sister peggy Ibekwe, he's an only son o. Chai, rest in miss breh. The young ones should learn from from this. Go to the university study and graduate. There is more to life than gallivanting.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Worksunlimited: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
cruz419:

It a slang u cant under stand used a a particular cult group!! lipsrsealed

Ogede! Ogede bam! bam!.... U dey form axeman now ba??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.