Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" (59645 Views)

Transformer Vandal Escapes Death After Being Electrocuted While Trying To Steal / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by mamagee3(f): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
May his soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by harlee(m): 11:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Following the gruesome murder of Angel OBrien Ibekwe, a newly graduated student of Imo state University, Owerri, IMSU, who was shot dead at the school's gate on Tuesday, July 2nd , speculations and rumours have been making the rounds that the victim himself was a known cultist. While friends took to his Facebook page to mourn him, one post in particular struck the attention of online users. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/after-all-i-told-you-you-still.html
I knw the mom will still be in tears
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by lonelydora: 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
Your moniker is lonely Dora and you are male?

Forget wetin dey write for motor enter motor. Maybe he will listen to you, please ask Seun to change it for me.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by philip001(m): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Better to live a day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep. -Benito Mussolini
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by hadi200(f): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Following the gruesome murder of Angel OBrien Ibekwe, a newly graduated student of Imo state University, Owerri, IMSU, who was shot dead at the school's gate on Tuesday, July 2nd , speculations and rumours have been making the rounds that the victim himself was a known cultist. While friends took to his Facebook page to mourn him, one post in particular struck the attention of online users. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/after-all-i-told-you-you-still.html
enough of this story lets allow the dude rest in peace
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by tobex23(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Mikylopez:
av bin trying to console my sis heaven knows PW hz family iz gonna take et

Hello ma, can you spare me a minute of your time?

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016)
And this is from teamPhotoshoot..

And Please me we would be very grateful if we have your support.

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner
What do you say ma?

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by Mikylopez(f): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hello ma, can you spare me a minute of your time?

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016) And this is from teamPhotoshoot..
And Please me we would be very grateful if we have your support.
Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner What do you say ma?
ow do I vote?
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by tobex23(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Mikylopez:
ow do I vote?

The time of the voting is 10am tomorrow.
And it would take place at the Fashion section of nairaland.

Once it's time you just vote by copying this:

I vote photoshoot

Cc: NLJega

But nevertheless, I would mention you tomorrow when its time ma.

Thank you so much, and you could please help spread the gospel ma.
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by tobex23(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
lonelydora:

Forget wetin dey write for motor enter motor. Maybe he will listen to you, please ask Seun to change it for me.

Hello sir, abeg you fit spare me about a minute of your time sir...
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by lonelydora: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hello sir, abeg you fit spare me about a minute of your time sir...

Yes. What up?
Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by tobex23(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
lonelydora:

Yes. What up?

Greetings to you sir.

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016).

Please sir, we would be very grateful if we have your support sir.

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner Sir. What do you say sir?

2 Likes

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by lonelydora: 3:24am On Aug 06, 2016
tobex23:

Greetings to you sir.

Please the Ongoing Mr Nairaland grand finale comes up Saturday (06/08/2016).

Please sir, we would be very grateful if we have your support sir.

Please join us to crown photoshoot the winner Sir. What do you say sir?

You have my support.

1 Like

Re: Friends Mourn Angel O'Brien Death: "After All I Told You, You Still Continued" by tobex23(m): 6:10am On Aug 06, 2016
lonelydora:

You have my support.

Oh wonderful sir...

How to vote:

Go to: https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale#48227310

Then copy the coloured and paste in the link above:

I vote photoshoot cc NLJega

Time: 10am - 6pm
Date: 06/08/2016(Today)

There you have it you have also joined in making a difference. TeamPhotoshoot says thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Gang Raped & Robbed 20-Year-Old, Filmed It & Released Online, Arrested / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.