Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More (31169 Views)

Seven Reasons To Read The Glorious Quran / ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?) / Is It "safe" For A Christian To Read The Qur'an? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
Since jesus is god then we assume he knows what will happen in future, he prophesized judas regreting not to have come to the world for what he was about to do, here jesus didn't forgive him instead he left him in that situation see ,'mathew 26:24-25 'The son of man goes written of him, but woe to that man by whom the son of man is betrayed ! It would have been better for that man if he had not been born'. Judas who betrayed him said,'is it i, master ? He said to him 'you have said so'

there is no excuse seek, why did Jesus prayed for simon peter that the devil wanted to have him, alas the devil didn't have him
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nezan(m): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
Jesus is the . . way . . no one cometh to the Father, except through Him!
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hypocrite
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nezan(m): 2:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
Jesus is the . . way . . no one cometh to the Father, except through Him!
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by sleek29(m): 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
@abuzola, you are so low in intellect, my 7 month old niece seems to be more intelligent than you are.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 4:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
7 month old ? See this man. Christianity and forgiveness does not exist kabish
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

7 month old ? See this man. Christianity and forgiveness does not exist kabish

Even a 5yr old would laugh at this lie. cheesy Its not by force to push forgiveness into islam.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
Christian and fish brain. Kai i tire 4 9ja xtrian
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by GODSON2009(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2009
all this your quranic stories will be good for nollywood or yorubawood grin
i must admit mohammad,knew how to add salt and pepper to all his stories, not only was the horse sinking in the sand,the horse now realised?lol lol im sure even the stone and sand he was walking on bowed down for him as a prophet, that man has the same desease as mobutu,idi amin,obasanjo e.t.c"delusions of grandeur"
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
What the heck is this Ghost worshipper insinuating
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by GODSON2009(m): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2009
i am insinuating that mohammad was veeery good at weaving stories,because of the intrigues and flair he always added to his stories, "and they knew that he was the messiah and worshipped him, and the angel appeared to him and he went into a violent trance that he almost fell off the mountain  grin grin why didnt he fall off?lol
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by babs787(m): 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Godson2009

all this your quranic stories will be good for nollywood or yorubawood
i must admit mohammad,knew how to add salt and pepper to all his stories, not only was the horse sinking in the sand,the horse now realised?lol lol im sure even the stone and sand he was walking on bowed down for him as a prophet, that man has the same desease as mobutu,idi amin,obasanjo e.t.c"delusions of grandeur"

You should ask yourself on the truth of the story where a horse talked in OT of your bible afyer seeing alleged light/angel on his way to prosecuting christians?

Note; Please read your bible and know it very well before coming here.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by GODSON2009(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2009
babs787:

@Godson2009

You should ask yourself on the truth of the story where a horse talked in OT of your bible afyer seeing alleged light/angel on his way to prosecuting christians?

Note; Please read your bible and know it very well before coming here.
is that enough justification for him to weave stories to captivate his followers?so u agree he was weaving stories to match biblical stories then?
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by babs787(m): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
@godson2009

is that enough justification for him to weave stories to captivate his followers?so u agree he was weaving stories to match biblical stories then?

I did not agree but your post is all ruse. I dont believe in story telling but facts.When you are to discuss with me, provide your facts and we set the ball rolling.
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by GODSON2009(m): 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2009
babs787:

@godson2009

I did not agree but your post is all ruse. I dont believe in story telling but facts.When you are to discuss with me, provide your facts and we set the ball rolling.
simple,did mohammad not plagiarise the bible by hijacking the biblical prophets including jesus?
did he not say his mother aminat too had similar experience as mary mother of jesus?
u want more? grin
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by Abuzola(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2009
@godson
instead of you making fool of urself it will be better if you ask a 3 years old muslim child to teach you about islam and the Prophet
Re: Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More by GODSON2009(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2009
Abuzola:

@godson
instead of you making fool of urself it will be better if you ask a 3 years old muslim child to teach you about islam and the Prophet
ok then sire i will do the bolded immediately,
3 yrs old abuzola,will you teach me about islam and the prophet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How An American Lady Converted To Islam / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Long Beards? / Would You Prefer To Live In An Islamic Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.