Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did (615 Views)

How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / WHEN Did God Create Hell? / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by otemanuduno: 10:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Almighty God who made the universe with a BIG BANG made uncountable planets and stars.
The first sets of HOMOS he made are the gods. They are thousands in number.
Some of them came to make findings about the planet earth.
Atum(Eartum), Yahweh(Satan), Chimides, Largas(Lucifer), Euchlydes, Murmoh, Chaleb and Ephradite were the first HOMOS(gods) to come to the earth. Later many others joined them on earth. Enki, Enlil, El, Abassi, Olorun, Vishnu, Odin, etc.

They make homos(humans) and because of their fights for land and power, they began SPIRITUAL POLITICS(RELIGION).

Many of these gods made places of abodes for the souls of the homos(humans) they have made after death. e.g Sheol, Iboji, Hell, Hades, Mekush, and thousands others. However, after Yahweh(Satan) returned from the core of the earth which he fell into, he made all places of abodes of many other gods to be turned into his own LARGER FIRE(which is the lake of fire) where the dead who worshipped him would eventually go after death.

BUT THOSE WHO DO NOT WORSHIP HIM WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE VALLEY OF CORRECTION(VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH) WHICH ALMIGHTY GOD HAVE MADE FOR THE CORRECTIONS OF ALL HUMAN ERRORS.

Satan made LAKE OF FIRE and not ALMIGHTY GOD. ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT A GOD WHOSE EMOTIONS DEPEND ON THE BEHAVIOURS OF HUMANS TO THE EXTENT OF MAKING ETERNAL FIRE FOR THEM. SATAN A.K.A Yahweh(Mr. USE UR FREEWILL AND END IN MY FIRE) THE CONSUMING FIRE, is the one who created HELL FIRE for his worshippers.

Jcross, Naijadeyhia, 4evergod, Goddys, Winner01, Mrzenographer, Kingebukanaija, Anas09, Avoidhellfire, Muafrika2, Lordnicklaus, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by Anas09: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
Almighty God who made the universe with a BIG BANG made uncountable planets and stars.
Atum(Eartum), Yahweh(Satan), Chimides, Largas(Lucifer), Euchlydes, Murmoh, Chaleb and Ephradite were the first HOMOS(gods) to come to the earth. Later many others joined them on earth. Enki, Enlil, El, Abassi, Olorun, Vishnu, Odin, etc.

They make homos(humans) and because of their fights for land and power, they began SPIRITUAL POLITICS(RELIGION).

Many of these gods made places of abodes for the souls of the homos(humans) they have made after death. e.g Sheol, Iboji, Hell, Hades, Mekush, and thousands others. However, after Yahweh(Satan) returned from the core of the earth which he fell into, he made all places of abodes of many other gods to be turned into his own LARGER FIRE(which is the lake of fire) where the dead who worshipped him would eventually go after death.

BUT THOSE WHO DO NOT WORSHIP HIM WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE VALLEY OF CORRECTION(VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH) WHICH ALMIGHTY GOD HAVE MADE FOR THE CORRECTIONS OF ALL HUMAN ERRORS.

Satan made LAKE OF FIRE and not ALMIGHTY GOD. ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT A GOD WHOSE EMOTIONS DEPEND ON THE BEHAVIOURS OF HUMANS TO THE EXTENT OF MAKING ETERNAL FIRE FOR THEM. SATAN A.K.A Yahweh(Mr. USE UR FREEWILL AND END IN MY FIRE) THE CONSUMING FIRE, is the one who created HELL FIRE for his worshippers.

Jcross, Naijadeyhia, 4evergod, Goddys, Winner01, Mrzenographer, Kingebukanaija, Anas09, Avoidhellfire, Muafrika2, Lordnicklaus, etc.
Go back to your meds. Stop mentioning me.

1 Like

Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by otemanuduno: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Anas09:

Go back to your meds•Stop mentioning me.

I only do Meditations in the evenings because of busy schedules. What about you? When do you have your Meds?

2 Likes

Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by dazzlingd(m): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

I only do Meditations in the evenings because of busy schedules. What about you? When do you have your Meds?
I just love this response, I don't know why...

1 Like

Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Can you post a biblical reference or what's ur source?
Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by otemanuduno: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
JMAN05:

Can you post a biblical reference or what's ur source?

You want me to post a reference from the book of Satan called Bible? Impossible. The only thing I can post from there is the evidence that Yahweh is the same as Satan.
Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

You want me to post a reference from the book of Satan called Bible? Impossible. The only thing I can post from there is the evidence that Yahweh is the same as Satan.

Sounds like Eckanker/Mormon.
Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by otemanuduno: 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
JMAN05:

Sounds like Eckanker/Mormon.

Na WA o. Different people with different beliefs sha. Anyway, I am here to shed more lights to mysteries.
Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by joseff14(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Na WA o. Different people with different beliefs sha. Anyway, I am here to shed more lights to mysteries.

I tire oooo.
na one still dey follow you drag on the other thread.
Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by joseff14(m): 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

I tire oooo.
na one still dey follow you drag on the other thread. grin
Re: Almighty God Did Not Create Hell Fire, Satan Did by otemanuduno: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
joseff14:

I tire oooo.
na one still dey follow you drag on the other thread. grin

That guy is a comedian aswear. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Christians Are Becoming Atheists / Pastor Disguised As Beggar. Video / Noah Has Cursed Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.