Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

What Is your Issue/problem With The Quran? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is your Issue/problem With The Quran? (601 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is your Issue/problem With The Quran? by Krayola(m): 1:07am On Sep 22, 2009
Please, my wonderful Nairalanders, I need to know what issues people have with the Quran. I'm takin a course on Islam and I want to give this professor hell. I'm goin to make him work for his paycheck. I've already started but I don't really know much about the Quran so I need your help. Davidylan, Noetic2, Tudor etc. I'm countin on your help. Muslims claim there is no error in the Quran and i've read on Nairaland all sorts of claims about the moon bowing and so on and so forth. I need to know where these stuffs are in the Quran. As in specific verses and such and such. holla back. Merci beaucoup.  wink
Re: What Is your Issue/problem With The Quran? by chic2pimp(m): 1:24am On Sep 22, 2009
Krayola:

Please, my wonderful Nairalanders, I need to know what issues people have with the Quran. I'm takin a course on Islam and I want to give this professor hell. I'm goin to make him work for his paycheck. I've already started but I don't really know much about the Quran so I need your help. Davidylan, Noetic2, Tudor etc. I'm countin on your help. Muslims claim there is no error in the Quran and i've read on Nairaland all sorts of claims about the moon bowing and so on and so forth. I need to know where these stuffs are in the Quran. As in specific verses and such and such. holla back. Merci beaucoup. wink
Taking into consideration that there are two sides to every story,may I suggest u also ask muslims like abuzor,olabowale etc for their views on the issue up for discussion.
Re: What Is your Issue/problem With The Quran? by Krayola(m): 1:40am On Sep 22, 2009
Everybody is welcome. The more the merrier.
Re: What Is your Issue/problem With The Quran? by noetic2: 1:43am On Sep 22, 2009
start from here:

1. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-321215.0.html

2. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-280415.0.html

but be careful. . . . muslims dont take criticisms calmly, especially when u come across as well informed. . .all the best.

(1) (Reply)

For Olanajim / Respect Our Nigeria Women / I Heard The Voice Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.