Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal (62689 Views)

Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian / Breaking | Aisha Buhari Arrives Us With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million [details] / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by obailala(m): 8:07am On Aug 08, 2016
evaonuegbu90:
. How on earth will she afford such expensive bag, how much is her husband salary?
She stole the money and bought the bag, or maybe she stole the bag. Happy now?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by sultaan(m): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2016
looks like but not the same.

You can see glaring difference in each bag

What if a cheap $50 knockoff?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by tetengi4life(m): 8:21am On Aug 08, 2016
OP sef, u deserve koboko for broadcasting it.

Shadding this woman has become a cliche`
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2016
evrytin on aisha buhari dt dey can see is alway multi millions,,,if they see her hair .,pant n bra ...we go stil hear multimillions ...even dangote no wear shoe of 40million naa so e easy
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by blarkraimez: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Love Machine:
Being the first lady,immunity cover her na.Why haven't we seen the other aisha buhari mentioned in the Halliburton bribery scandal if there was two aisha buhari?
Its like u v forgotten what fayose said... he dared her to step her foot in the states.... claiming she has a case to answer... even though the US embassy claim dey dont av anytin to say as regards Fayoses claim. Nao shes here u r shouting immunity again... for Gods sake she has been dinning with american senators and president..... the truth is we youths and common man are d one giving this.politicians a life line and preventing them from buring their head in shame just because some percentage of us still reason and give them audience..
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by lizzy5: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2016
work your way out for Success stop criticized some that has already made it
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Bimpe29: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2016
That's poverty derived thought.

Must she not use something good?

It's not long when an ex-Minister said her gold jewelry is pervasive even at Bodija Market.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by blarkraimez: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2016
ericsmith:
evrytin on aisha buhari dt dey can see is alway multi millions,,,if they see her hair .,pant n bra ...we go stil hear multimillions ...even dangote no wear shoe of 40million naa so e easy
No mind dem jare... dem say auction.... is dat nao d real price? Ao many americans sef fit afford am... some of ds idiots sef no even check mayb shes wearing an imitation!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ngoziama: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=Drabeey post=48182606]And so what?

Is she supposed to put her belongings inside a polyethylene nylon?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Why is it now a curse for her to use an expensive bag.

Tah! Commot for here

Please I have nothing against aisha but if she can buy anything she likes and is wealthy, why waste scarce resources to go seek fund in the usa to help idps in north east.i love money but I have always asked God not to allow love for wordly materials overshadow my earnest desire to help the poor even if it means carrying an aba made bag.Nigeria's present situation calls for sacrifice , dont defend aisha because a beggar that knocks on my door who happened to have alighted from a $100, 000 car is only deceiving himself or herself.40 million naira can transform a three generation in an idp camp infact it could transform two or even more idp camps.aisha you maybe wealthy but your advisers are not good otherwise they should tell you how to guide your love for fashion in these hard times that pots of soup are stolen daily by hungry nigerians.however, aisha should not be crucified rather her advisers should be blamed except she is a stubborn person.
I personally will not buy aba made goods till I see examples from my leaders.aisha if you were from a developed country honestly you would have declared all your sources of incomea.With all due respect to aisha, a 40millon naira bag is the height of Insensitivity to the plight of over 100 million nigerians. May Almighty GOD judge all our leaders
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Dante2008(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2016
StOla:
The misery of wailers knows no bounds.

I can also see her wearing N20m underwear.
my guy I tire ooooooo, waitin una no stop....hmmmmm
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by sancoplacid: 9:34am On Aug 08, 2016
This is the same person telling the Nigerian's in diaspora that they should look into the face of the malnurished and dyeing children and IDP's in the north that the Nigerian govt cannot tackle their welfare. Infact ,this woman and her husbanh and APC are scammers deceiving nigerians. N40, 000,000 handbag in this economic recession ?God forbid
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Enice(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2016
dubemnaija:

She went to the US with a diplomatic passport cheesy
Even with a diplomatic passport, you still need to have a visa (ask Fayose if you think I am wrong on this). Fayose has a diplomatic passort but cannot set foot on American soil because it is at the discretion of the Americans to grant you a visa. You can also ask the three legislators that their visas where withdrawn recently for sexual issues.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ooshinibos: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2016
Drabeey:
And so what?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere

nice answer
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ooshinibos: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2016
sancoplacid:
This is the same person telling the Nigerian's in diaspora that they should look into the face of the malnurished and dyeing children and IDP's in the north that the Nigerian govt cannot tackle their welfare. Infact ,this woman and her husbanh and APC are scammers deceiving nigerians. N40, 000,000 handbag in this economic recession ?God forbid
that bag is 50 pounds ...check google
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by gonkin(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2016
I no blame her, na her husband i blame. If to say naija easy we for no feel the hand bag matter. Send me buhari's number, i need to insult him one on one. All this babalawo sef no fit do something about buhari sef, make them remote am na. December don near una wen dey chop chicken and rice better buy am down now.

Fowl 8k and above, i don tell una now
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by oaroloye(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
BAGGATE.

On the one hand, she is merely using what other women-at-the-top are using.

In 2010 Victoria Beckham was snapped with her Himalyan Nilo Crocodile Birkin, which onlookers estimated cost her £80,000 (left); Kim Kardashian has a 30cm Himalayan Nilo Crocodile Birkin worth an estimated $120,000

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3616491/Crocodile-Herm-s-Birkin-bag-loved-Kim-Kardashian-sells-300-000-Hong-Kong.html#ixzz4Gjta2FaC

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ON THE OTHER HAND- WHAT I FIND DEEPLY OFFENSIVE, is that the Oyinbos can take something we call a PEST, or a WEED here in Africa- then come and sell it back to us for AN ARM, A LEG, and A KIDNEY!

How if we started making bags out of AGAMA LIZARDS, and calling THAT a "THING?"

The Oyinbos can DO that!

COCA-COLA and FANTA were N2.40 per CRATE- now, they are N80 per BOTTLE!

(Never mind that they do not LOOK nor TASTE like they were made from Natural Ingredients!)

So... this is how its done, is it?

To balance the budget, all we've got to do is open CROCODILE FARMS!!!

(See where Obasanjo missed the road!)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by SucreB: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
theunusualmoon:
They said she dare not step into the U.S

Now she's in the U.S and her bag becomes an issue.

Some People just love talking.

what is the evidence that she is actually in the states?

zombies everywhere.com

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by thecuteone(m): 6:53am On Aug 09, 2016
EmmaEzeali:
Even if she carries a bag worth 1 billion naira. I Emmanuel Ezeali of Enugu will support her and our Baba Buhari till death and hunger do me apart from this world.

see your life
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by HtwoOw: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2016
oojehshez:

Dat they should practice what they have been preaching, stop travelling around as if they are the minister for foreign affairs and quit using imported products while they stop nigerians from using foreign products. LOBATAN.

Shame on you
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by kan12(m): 7:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
lielbree:

But her husband claimed to borrow money to buy form.

For buharis declared assets , did anything indicate that his family members can afford such luxury? Or is aisha richer than her husband? Where does she work?

Na wa for us Nigerians. We can never speak the truth.
That bag can feed millions of idp kids

the bag or the money that they used can feed idps,she has investments na.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by APCHaram: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
Oche211:
When u think u've heard enough, this wailers will surprise u.

See overnight revolutionary figure

Abeg when you begin wail

Check very well all these sowore supporters on NL posting revolution are die hard buharist drones
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Cjrane2: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
Drabeey:
And so what?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere

The same people voted into power because they didn't have N1 million naira to buy forms .
Now they are buying handbags worth N40 million naira ...lol...
Nigerians ntoor.....� grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cjrane2:

The same people voted into power because they didn't have N1 million naira to buy forms .

...and the way out?

https://www./338363710401196/

Let's start is it here, come with your good ideas.
#RevolutionNow
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
Cjrane2:

...and the way out?
Let's just stop forming ideologies with mediocrity. Using a bag she didn't steal, i wouldn't say she didn't lie.

See we need a way out of this mess for the sake of our children.

https://www./338363710401196/

Let's start is it here, come with your good ideas.
#RevolutionNow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.