Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls (832 Views)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls by Pepuscutie270(f): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
My dream that night was charged with sexual longing. In this dream, Richie appeared in the place where I first met him. There was no sight of the market women bidding wares, the only sound was that of the rustling wind. The place seemed darker , I was stark naked , I wore nothing at all and he was stripped to his waist. The dream version of Richie smiled up at me, inviting, luring me to him.

I stepped closer and placed my hands on his chest. My breasts brushed his hand and he quietly placed his hands on my bare back and covered my lips. It wasn't a hungry kiss, it was mild, easy , sweet , comforting and yet longing. I reached out to his pants and in a wagged moment dropped them to the floor. Then it happened.

He swept me off my feet and laid me on the ground. His fingers rested on my breasts as he began to handle them. By this time, I was completely wet and my whole body was on fire. I couldn't concentrate with what he was doing to my body. His fingers were moving faster, he left them and came down to my clitoris.

He began to suckle it. I felt the wet heat of his mouth and the pressure of his tongue...

Continue reading

http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/08/my-ordeal-with-richmond-guy-that-never_4.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Legacy In The End? / 10 Must See Facts About The World's Youngest Country / Top 5 Book Publishers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.