Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls (1011 Views)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls by Pepuscutie270(f): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2016
Please this part is highly sexual so if you must read this, you must be 18+, and brace yourself for imagined sensual scenes. There are reasons why I've decided to do 3 episodes per posting. So expect part 8 to 10 on this thread. For other episodes, click on my name here on Nairaland to read them. Stay glued for more.

Part 7

My next visit to Richie's house ended with lots of sensations. I always knew I would visit him again but I wasn't sure when. As I sat in his sitting room reminiscing on my last visit with orange juice in my hand, he covered my eyes with his hands . I never expected such romantic gesture so I was startled at first. Then we laughed heartily over it.

He held my hand and led me into his bedroom. I have already thought about what to expect and had basically made up my mind to allow him make love to me. I cursed under my breath that I must get rid of the feeling tugging at my chest ever since he told me he had fallen in love with me.

I believed him with every ounce of nerve in me. If I could fall for him on the first day I met him , then its possible he had fallen for me too, I thought. The way he professed his love for me made me want to cry, he was so sweet that I needn't be proved to, of his ambience love. He confessed of the difficulties he was having concentrating on his office work because he couldn't get me off his mind.

If there was anything to make me yield to him, it was his flat honesty or so I labelled it. My instincts did actually scream it wasn't right but I considered it intrusive and at such pushed such thoughts very far from my mind.

I took three steps forward to where he was and said "Please make love to me, Richie. Touch me ".
"Are you sure about this? ", he queried.

I've never been so sure of what I want before my entire livelihood. I nodded coyly. He motioned for Me to come closer and sit on his lap. I obliged and for a moment there was silent. Nothing happened, it seemed like he was calculating what to do. Then he covered my lips with his mouth, claiming them. He nibbled, kissed and bit on them as his tongue begged for entrance. I opened up and his tongue slide in. It was exploring, ravaging and hard. Then he separated, and left me utterly breathless.

His hands came to my breasts. He covered them and began to fumble them. He grabbed them and his mouth kissed them. He sucked hungrily on the left nip before reaching out for the other one. He was sucking as his hands pressed them the more.

Gosh! I wanted more of this. I nudged him on his shoulder to continue with the magic with my hands pulling him down, bringing him closer to me.

He paused for a moment , looked at me. I was panting, breathing heavily, hard. The emotions were overbearing, they surpassed me. My legs felt weak like I was going to fall in an ignominious heap. I held his back so as not to give in to my wobbly knees. He asked me to part my legs, I became shy...but I did anyways. I felt exposed but the thoughts dashed away from my mind as soon as his hand went inside of me, exploring and caressing me.

I was so happy for taking the bold step. I felt special been in his arms. He started the tease with his fingers, taunting me wickedly with them. I was so wet and then he brought his mouth down to my clitoris. He started sucking my flesh, I was rivaling in too much ecstasy. He kept on at it, licking hungrily the juice that continued to flow. For a moment, I swore I couldn't breath anymore...the sensation was too much. Then a new feeling overwhelmed me, I have never felt like this before. And then in a twinkle of an eye, I climaxed. My juice flowed freely and he licked them all.

"You're so sweet Lisa", he said. Honestly speaking, I can have you for breakfast, lunch and dinner and wouldn't get hungry. That brought delight to my face. There was this feeling of satisfaction that swept over me.

He came back to my lips again and we kissed passionately, our tongues entwining as we got lost in the taste of each other. When we pulled apart, I sat up and looked intently at him. I knew I was in love with him. He was so handsome and breathtaking. My finger caressed his abs then trailed down to his groin where they brushed over his hardness. He smiled as he waited to see what my intentions were. He expected exploration.

I bent my head and touched my tongue to the tip of his cock. He was tense, then sucked in his breath. I haven't done this before but I was willing to do it for him. I wanted to pleasure him the same way he did to me. I took him in both hands, he was average...I guessed. I caressed the tip of his cock as tiny fluid escaped from it.

I lowered my mouth to lick him, I began...

Please no offence, continue reading here...
http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/08/my-ordeal-with-richmond-guy-that-never_21.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

The Devil Who Loved Me / Opera Launches Opera News Hub, A Media Platform For Content Creators / My Life, My Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.