Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls (1595 Views)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls by Pepuscutie270(f): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
In case you missed the part1, read here...

http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/08/richmond-guy-that-never-loved-back.html?m=0

The second part starts here...

It was 7:30 a.m, I woke up to a buzzing phone but before I could stretch out my hands to pick it from where it laid, it had already stopped ringing. I removed my eye masque and the early morning sunlight streaming in through the windows almost blinded me. I rubbed my fingers on my face as I contemplated who could be calling. To my utmost surprise, It was Richmond. I sat up abruptly from my bed. My heart prayed fervently for a call back. I sat in my bed thinking of what to say to him if eventually he called back. It was only in my imagination that the thought of him standing right outside my door existed. I didn't wait much longer before his call came in the second time.

I tried to sound as sweet and yet as calm as ever. I do not wish he find out how happy I was hearing from him after our meeting the previous day. "Don't tell me you're still sleeping " , he mused. Of course I am , I replied. He said the call was just to check on me , he was dressing up for work as he wants to beat the ever busy road in Lagos. He dropped the call after we exchanged early morning pleasantries. I giggled and every ounce of sleep erased from my eyes.

Later in the afternoon, I received another call from him. He had called to check on my day. If i was doing fine. When he dropped the call, i shifted the window blinds , from the vantage i noticed the street was busy. People were engulfed with their usual daily activities. I sat down on the couch in my room to reminisce on the day i met him. I pictured his face again , i recalled the peculiar faint scar on his left cheek. Before I could hold myself, I started creating imagery phantasms. Where we curled up in bed and were cuddling each other. He looked intently and deeply into my eyes and brought his hot lips on mine. His tongue was raving into my mouth, I buried myself in the vain thoughts and wallowed in them. I didn't notice when my sister crept in. She shouted and I jumped.

What were you thinking she queried? I shot a warning look at her . What do you mean by that I replied tartly.

Have been calling you for over 5minutes now and you seemed buried with whatever i cant decipher .You've been acting weird and unusual since yesterday. I 've watched closely and you giggle every 2 minutes that i'm beginning to wonder what's with such attitude. And what you did now confirmed my suspicions. Something is going on , that's why i'm here she added.

It then dawned on me that my sister has been following up my weird attitude. She's persistently curious. She wouldn't give up until you divulge every detail concerning whatever she seeks answers to. Have shared a couple of my clandestine affairs with her. She's my only sister and an elderly one for that, so hiding certain issues from her was out of it. I told her about Richmond and how he makes me feel not withstanding we haven't known each other for quite long. Without wasting much time, I told her about our first meeting.

In utterly disbelief, she told me to erase Richmond from my mind. She thinks relationship an impossible and a difficult venture. She hasn't been someone to believe in love ever since she broke up with Ben. "You remember Ben right?", she began Ben's story. I fell in love with him on our first date. He was sweet but things eventually didn't work out between us. We parted ways after I caught him with my friend. My sister let out a blissful sigh .
She doesn't seem to care about relationships anymore. One can't blame her but sometimes, its good to believe in the impossible. All you have to do is believe, you don't need wealth, not riches just believe harder than anyone else and good things will come to us. I doubt she has heard such phrase before.
"If you believe in the impossible, it might come true", I told her jerking myself back to the present.

My sister's friend Becky wasn't a true to her. Becks as I fondly called her has been to our house a couple of times. She is tall, fair in complexion and has a very attractive figure. Her body stature would frighten any girl into inferiority complex. The way she walks will make you turn back for a second look . My mum has always gushed about her beauty and how she's the only one amongst my sister's friends with good behaviour. Her opinion reverted when she snatched my sister's boyfriend from her. How everything happened was beyond my sister's comprehension, but it did happen.

"Just be cautious ", my sister wagged a finger at me before stepping out from my room". I have never successfully argued a point with my sister before, so I allowed her go. After all, reality has absolutely nothing to do with imagination. For once after a long while, I saw myself stepping out in a red silk gown with a handsome guy beside me, and giggles all over my face. Another fantasy, I pinched myself. The tug of my imagination was an almost visceral, leading me along paths paved with moonlit fantasies.

Continue reading ...
http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/08/my-ordeal-with-richmond-guy-that-never.html?m=0

Re: Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls by Pepuscutie270(f): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

New Prescribed Texts For Literature-in-english / Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 20 / Orikinla Now Published In This Day Newspaper And On This Day Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.