Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 1 (772 Views)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 7, Strictly 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 3... 18+ Pls / Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 2... 18+ Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Richmond The Guy That Never Loved Back, Part 1 by Pepuscutie270(f): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
I met Richmond on a Saturday morning as I was making some purchases from the market.
Where I was battering on price with the orange seller. "Madam, your wares are very expensive I muttered , there are other sellers who wouldn't mind selling at a cheaper price. The woman gave deaf ears to my pleas. She pretended she heard nothing from what I said. I was about to raise my voice to a notch to threaten I would leave her shop if she won't agree with me when someone tapped me on the back.

I turned to gaze into his beautiful eyes. He was a hunk. I was astonished, I opened my mouth without minding the ever buzzing flies flocking around looking for where to perch. It took another 30 seconds before I caught myself and uttered "Holy shit". I took one halting step backward, then another.

He smiled, his warm gaze still fixated on me. I can't recall the last time my insides melted because of a bloke. All my thoughts were already on the taste of his lips if mine rests on them. Dark complexioned . His hair was finely cut and there was spotting waves on them. His lips were thin and his nose sharp and a bit on the long side. He was dressed in a T-shirt and pair of jean trousers with matching sneakers. I imagined, spectacles would have made him more intoxicating or probably severe. I dismissed the random thoughts to focus my eyes back on him. Maybe it wasn't his looks that dazzled me. It was something else, something I couldn't quite make out. In my speechless state, I couldn't fathom how I paid the woman without finally negotiating with her.

We retreated far enough from the crowd as there were too many noises emanating from the market women begging buyers to patronise them. We kept moving till the noise of the ensemble had faded to a distant rumble.
I followed him...

Continue reading here...

http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/08/richmond-guy-that-never-loved-back.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Video: Soyinka, "I Will Tear My Green Card On January 20, 2017" / 45 Ways To Avoid Using The Word 'very' / this book with blank pages is a best seller (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.