Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Rhema For Living Devotional - August 18th, Dream Big - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional - August 18th, Dream Big (280 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay / Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. / Rhema For Living Devotional 2017 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - August 18th, Dream Big by Ken4Christ: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
THURSDAY, AUGUST 18th
Dream Big

“My brethren, Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” (Mark 9:23)

A dream is a cherished desire or ambition in life. Everyone has a dream. Some dreams come through while others get unfulfilled. As a child of God, you must have a dream consistent with God's plan and purpose for your life. What you become in life is a direct function of the dream on the inside of you.

Your dreams also tell so much of how big you are on the inside. There are dreams that put you in a general class. There is nothing special about such dreams because of its commonness. You must make up your mind to have a distinguished personality in this life. You are not ordinary and the ordinary life is not for you. “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (1 Peter 2:9).

Learn to dream big. There are so many who dream of graduating from school so they can work in a reputable company. This is a good dream but it is not a big dream. What is wrong in you dreaming about owing a company that will create employment for hundreds of people? After all, the company you intend to work was started by people like you.

There is no impossibility in God’s dictionary. You can become anything you plan to be. God can even take you beyond your wildest dreams and imaginations. “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end.” Amen. (Ephesians 3:20-21)

Prayer/Confession: Father, I commit my dreams into your mighty hand. I know also that you have a good plan for me. I refuse to live an ordinary life. I refuse to see myself small no matter where I am in life now. I will get to the place of my aspiration in life in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Genesis 11:6; Philippians 4:13
Daily Scripture Reading: Mark 8-9; Genesis 21

Join our Facebook group, Rhema For Living Devotional.

(1) (Reply)

Back To Base Profitably / Gifts From Children / Question To The Religion Fantic,a Must Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.