Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga (582 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Attention Fynestboi..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by fattbabakay(m): 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have followed various posts and comments on this platform and I observed that a group of persons that are feeling threatened by the wide acceptance of Mr Fynestboi have been making efforts to bring him down by exploiting a window that is neither offensive nor outlawed.

It is a fact that Fynestboi being a moderator sent PMs to members for votes just like other contestants. We must also acknowledge that his modship status grants him the privilege of direct mail to any member of the forum, Same way we all can send PMs to Supermods and other moderators even without mutual following.

The action by Fynestboi is never illegitimate as he neither coerced nor forced votes from anyone. His action wasn't different to others that sent multitudes of PMs and mentions soliciting votes from members. He never influenced any illegitimate vote on himself since this event started.
Those that voted for him did so at their own volition and will.

It is irrational, senseless and a show of unsportsmanship to frustrate or bully Fynestboi out of a race that he has stood and fought for with every legitimacy.

It will be unjust and irresponsible for ANY of the organiser to act a script written by antagonists of Fynestboi to kick him out and pave way for their choice unpopular candidate to win.

I urge members of the panel of organisers not to be swayed by emotional blackmail geared towards achieving an unacceptable agendum of punishing or disqualifying the People's Candidate (Fynestboi) from the last lap of the contest.

Finally, I urge the organisers to let everyone go and continue with their campaign, and allow members of forum to crown who they feel deserves it.

To God Be The Glory!!! I-StandWithFynestboi.

cc
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli
TonyeBarcanista
Team Fynestboi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
.....Fynestboi eh It is to be expected.

The sepherd must continually withstand the crying of the sheeps.
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Young03(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
ogbenye di njo
because of 50 k
odiegwu
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by IHATEPUZZY(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fynestboi rock
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by FreeWorld23: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Exactly!!!
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by zinachidi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Young03:
ogbenye di njo
because of 50 k
odiegwu
my brother..
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by techP(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
To have a fair contest, It is not right for a contestant use his privileged position of been MOD to send PMs to members to vote him.

does other contestants have that same privilege of sending direct mail without mutual following of each other.. If no, then its flawed and consequently a biased advantage.

N.B. I don't follow this contest in any way. The truth must be told.!

Even in proper contests, promos and even recruitment, insiders and stakeholders are not allowed to join.
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by HoneyB10(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
They should leave this guy alone biko, I went through their profile and I think he deserves the crown
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by AngelAhnie(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
techP:
To have a fair contest, It is not right for a contestant use his privileged position of been MOD to send PMs to members to vote him.

does other contestants have that same privilege of sending direct mail without mutual following of each other.. If no, then its flawed and consequently a biased advantage.

N.B. I don't follow this contest in any way. The truth must be told.!

Even in proper contests, promos and even recruitment, insiders and stakeholders are not allowed to join.
lipsrsealed
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
HoneyB10:
They should leave this guy alone biko, I went through their profile and I think he deserves the crown

(1) (Reply)

See The First Selfie In Space / Do You Reside In Ikotun, Igando, Iyana-iba Or Isheri? / Someone Please Help Me Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.