Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga (2073 Views)

Fynestboi, Vizkiz Come Here / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Attention Fynestboi..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by fattbabakay(m): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
I have followed various posts and comments on this platform and I observed that a group of persons that are feeling threatened by the wide acceptance of Mr Fynestboi have been making efforts to bring him down by exploiting a window that is neither offensive nor outlawed.

It is a fact that Fynestboi being a moderator sent PMs to members for votes just like other contestants. We must also acknowledge that his modship status grants him the privilege of direct mail to any member of the forum, Same way we all can send PMs to Supermods and other moderators even without mutual following.

The action by Fynestboi is never illegitimate as he neither coerced nor forced votes from anyone. His action wasn't different to others that sent multitudes of PMs and mentions soliciting votes from members. He never influenced any illegitimate vote on himself since this event started.
Those that voted for him did so at their own volition and will.

It is irrational, senseless and a show of unsportsmanship to frustrate or bully Fynestboi out of a race that he has stood and fought for with every legitimacy.

It will be unjust and irresponsible for ANY of the organiser to act a script written by antagonists of Fynestboi to kick him out and pave way for their choice unpopular candidate to win.

I urge members of the panel of organisers not to be swayed by emotional blackmail geared towards achieving an unacceptable agendum of punishing or disqualifying the People's Candidate (Fynestboi) from the last lap of the contest.

Finally, I urge the organisers to let everyone go and continue with their campaign, and allow members of forum to crown who they feel deserves it.

To God Be The Glory!!! I-StandWithFynestboi.

cc
Dygeasy
Mizmycoli
TonyeBarcanista
Team Fynestboi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow! Very well spoken. I couldn't have said it better.

I personally see nothing wrong with him sending PM. The people that will ignore you will still ignore you. If he didn't send a single PM, people will still talk that he is feeling too big to campaign and what-not. Please let's all calm down. kiss

Truth is you don't have to be a mod to send PMs directly. I can send PM directly to anyone following me without the restrictions. Even some of my followers have seen my PMs and ignored them, angry I forgive you lol grin but abeg respond na biko, e no good o, you know yourselves. cheesy Check your mails, you will see that LadyF has sent you a message. Come and vote on Saturday. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin aka FynestGeh

3 Likes

Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Odunharry(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Following... Don't tell me some are scared already..
If anyone have evidence of Fynestboi forcing people to vote him, let that person kindly provide..

Check my signature
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
aka fynest girl.. thankss for ur vote dear saw ur vote.. but i coldnt make it dear sad u have been off for a while were ave u been dear..
ladyF:
Wow! Very well spoken. I couldn't have said it better.

I personally see nothing wrong with him sending PM. The people that will ignore you will still ignore you. If he didn't send a single PM, people will still talk that he is feeling too big to campaign and what-not. Please let's all calm down. kiss

Truth is you don't have to be a mod to send PMs directly. I can send PM directly to anyone following me without the restrictions. Even some of my followers have seen my PMs and ignored them, angry I forgive you lol grin but abeg respond na biko, e no good o, you know yourselves. cheesy Check your mails, you will see that LadyF has sent you a message. Come and vote on Saturday. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin aka FynestGeh
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
MKAE I BOOK SPACE SHARPLY.... grin grin grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Who no sabi no go sabi grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Hadez(f): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
See them opening threads to campaign. undecided
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
aka fynest girl.. thankss for ur vote dear saw ur vote.. but i coldnt make it dear sad u have been off for a while were ave u been dear..
Awnnn you did well dear...

I've been around. smiley
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
it wa so painful dear cry cry
ladyF:

Awnnn you did well dear...

I've been around. smiley
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by AngelAhnie(f): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Lame, the truth is bitter
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by rawpadgin(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
all these for 50k

SMH vigorously

glad i didn't contest
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Quivarious(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool cool Make some noise my good people*****. **wohooooooooooooooooo**** *clap* *clap* *clap**

Cheers everyone! I hope everyone had a splendid day?? cheesy

cry If you did Not, Don't worry about it! Better days ahead.. cool

Men and women of all ages! cheesy Engineers and architects! Doctors and Lawyers! Pharmacists and Nurses! Fathers and Mothers! Everyone! This is a call.. I repeat, this is a call.. This is a call from a friend, a call from a brother, a call for good, a call for support, a call to be involved in a lifetime revolution!!

Many of you do not Know, some already know but have not made up their mind.. Well, look no further. cool cool Have no fear, we have MARY-KAY VIZKIZ for your mind. Vizkiz has made it this far with your support.. WE CAN DO IT AGAIN! cheesy cheesy

The Diligent Vizkiz cool
The honest Vizkiz smiley
The boisterous Vizkiz cheesy
The Funny Vizkiz grin
The Loved Vizkiz cool
The Hardworking Vizkiz cool
The Intelligent Vizkiz
The Charismatic Vizkiz cool
The Outspoken Vizkiz cheesy
The Music LOving Vizkiz cool
The True Nigerian Vizkiz cool
The Young and Getting it (YAGI) Vizkiz cool (Lil Kesh fans I sight una)..

Vote For Vizkiz for Mr Nairaland 2016.. And Heaven will not rest until you're Blessed! cool cool cool

#TeamVizkiz
#Vizkiz4MrNL[/b]
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 11:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
it wa so painful dear cry cry
Sorry luv. kiss

We win some, we almost win some... smiley
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
rawpadgin:

SMH vigorously

glad i didn't contest
hehehe...but you go fit epp us vote for Fynestboi? Abeg na grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
yeah dear cheesy
ladyF:

Sorry luv. kiss

We win some, we almost win some... smiley
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by rawpadgin(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
ladyF:

hehehe...but you go fit epp us vote for Fynestboi? Abeg na grin
how much una go break me cheesy
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:07am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
how much una go break me cheesy
Shey you will come for the victory bash if we win? 50k each for each voter. grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
yeah dear cheesy
Are you voting in the finals? smiley
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2016
sure... cheesy
ladyF:

Are you voting in the finals? smiley
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:10am On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
sure... cheesy
Fynestboi? Yh...?

***can't watch*** cry
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2016
cool cool
ladyF:

Fynestboi? Yh...?

***can't watch*** cry
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
cool cool
lol is that a yes dear? grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Richiy...hi grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Richiy(f): 12:13am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:
Richiy...hi grin

Madam hello grin grin

How far? grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Richiy:

Madam hello grin grin

How far? grin
lol na me great pass o. How you dey na.

This one you no wan sleep... grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by rawpadgin(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

Shey you will come for the victory bash if we win? 50k each for each voter. grin
grin

u nor wetin that bar go do for ur contestant life?

anyway, i go try Vote for am but, he should be sure to send part of the money to a orphanage

deal
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Richiy(f): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

lol na me great pass o. How you dey na.

This one you no wan sleep... grin

Ha ha. I dey find sleep o. If you see Mr Sleep, abeg direct am come my side grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2016
rawpadgin:
grin

u nor wetin that bar go do for ur contestant life?

anyway, i go try Vote for am but, he should be sure to send part of the money to a orphanage

deal
lmao!!! grin 50k is a lot for a student in these era of "change" o.

Thanks so much!!! kiss kiss kiss Special mention for you on Saturday... grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Richiy:

Ha ha. I dey find sleep o. If you see Mr Sleep, abeg direct am come my side grin
lmao sleep don human being? grin

Abeg I fit I beg for votes on Saturday?...no vex biko cry
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by Richiy(f): 12:20am On Aug 05, 2016
ladyF:

lmao sleep don human being? grin

Abeg I fit I beg for votes on Saturday?...no vex biko cry

Okay o. Lerus see how it goes sha. cheesy
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2016
Richiy:

Okay o. Lerus see how it goes sha. cheesy

Yaaayyyyy!!!! lol thanks so much. Will mention you on Saturday with the voting link. Really appreciate. kiss kiss kiss #NoHomo

Oya go and plenty drink milk and milo, it helps me sleep. grin
Re: My Open Disclaimer Concerning Fynestboi's Recurrent Saga by ladyF(f): 12:24am On Aug 05, 2016
semid4lyfe are you serving a ban? cry Noticed your last post is since July! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Wrong? / Sex Robots: Set To Displace Women In The Other Room / Reviews On Shea Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.