Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria (65011 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / 9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / Canadian Government Rejects Kaduna Airport, Warns Citizens Against Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by adioolayi(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bifwoli:
The US should also warn its citizens about poor hygeine in Lagos,Ibadan ,Enugu and others because of very poor food handling practices and poor water quality.
Just take a good look at your comment above...are you not ashamed

14 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by doublewisdom: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
We don't want them in Delta sef!

1 Like

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by bonechamberlain(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
They could have just said avoid Nigeria.
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Swaggygal: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jesu even Zamfara and Sokoto,my states,wat of the south nd others wey cultism na king?
They want to ram north RUBBISH
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by smartsammie(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bifwoli:
The US should also warn its citizens about poor hygeine in Lagos,Ibadan ,Enugu and others because of very poor food handling practices and poor water quality.

What are you saying?? That's a fallacy jare..

2 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by olayinex(m): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
who den epp if dem come b4
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Bifwoli: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Huh, what am i being crucified for?
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by centboy123456(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Funjosh:
Thank God Ogun State is not their cheesy

Who know ogun state in fact who know sout wast but wait a mins why must them put my state delta God help us oh God we need bifra we are tried of one nigeria
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Mediapace: 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Joshua help change ya siggy now wink
Funjosh:
Thank God Ogun State is not their cheesy
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by localblood(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
We yoruba's be like e no too concern us cheesy

12 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by centboy123456(m): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
doublewisdom:
We don't want them in Delta sef!

Guy we nor need them for delta at all my brother form another mother how far na how your side

1 Like

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by omogrinnn: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Who US epp? abeg hear our ogboge ist lady

1 Like

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by NCAN(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Reporting Live From NCAN

SW Zone seems safe! The Afonjas have it smiley wink

1 Like

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by sunkyrazzy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Surprisingly,no South western state is mentioned..
No matter how degenerating this may be but we all know South western Nigeria is still Peaceful and safe than other regions in Nigeria!

15 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Kgdavid(m): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
So basically nowhere in the north is safe??
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Osun can never be in the list. The most peaceful and law abiding state in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by lizzy5: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
God intervention is needed
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Wabbitboy: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I find it interesting there's no south west state there...Terrorism in the North, Jobless youths extorting the government in the east.

It's only a matter of time before the south west crumbles...TRUE FEDERALISM is the solution.

For a region to crumble you need the locals to lose their sense of identity and destroy their land with their own hands. Like the yoruba proverb goes "if the death in your house doesn't kill you the external death cannot kill you" the South westerners unite against evil or evil perpetrators in their midst, unlike other regions that encourage vandals, militants and terrorists in their nefarious activities until their region becomes a war zone. Remember it is only a house divided against itself that cannot stand!

15 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by AbuSaad39(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
America people though. Mind you mean, you can even sleep over night outside in Niger state nothing will harm you, Niger state is the most safest state in Nigeria.
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by DonDiego(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Brownhypo:
No SOUTH WESTERN STATE included on the list.

This shows that SW is always peaceful.

Yes o. Very peaceful fa!. Especially Ekiti and Ondo states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Qmerit(m): 10:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hissss why not add Lagos and Abuja or usa is not aware of the militants activities in Lagos cause they can't just avoid these places for business! My point is not these states re really safe! But the self acclaimed superb safe country is not safe either, this usa sef, right in usa there is killing every now and then, black re not safe, police re not safe. A state in usa just passed into law the right for students to carry gun in school is that not madness if usa is safe would that happened? Usa population is over 130million and over 2million re in jail if usa is safe would that ever happened? A country that sees others as inferior yet usa sins smells. Canada and China re there not making noise, for me more peaceful than usa.
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=fearless15 post=48195729]Us and over sabi like 5 and 6 always meddling into other countries affairs as if they don't have problems of thier own, see gay and transgender people roaming thier streets free without a care in the world, they're busy pointing at others[quote] u better STFU how does this thread concerns u, we both no it aint for u it is for US citizens
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Imo listed?

I thought Imo/APC/Rochas was the light of the South East according to nairaland? See how they have pulled the region down.

2 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
South west setting the pace for growth and development. some decades to come, it will be the reference to others.
its peace that breeds progress..

13 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by balosunky(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bifwoli:
The world would have been a place if stupid people like u have been aborted
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
But they are very correct in that advice. I worry also if I have any reason to leave abuja to anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by holluphemydavid(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Y is d most of d states from North? Proudly oduduwa

1 Like

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bifwoli:

This must be a descendant of Jona*daft!!

1 Like

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by MXrep: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Imo, the weak link in SE

4 Likes

Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by KingRex1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
I guess Jos is now safe
Re: 20 States US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria by yinkslinks(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dem epp me cus my clients dey collect their visa like mad. pls dont hate them. i love americans
Boring:
Funny Abuja is safe while kogi, niger and kaduna is unsafe.

Who america epp.? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / How To Get Jobs In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.