Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother (1424 Views)

I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by onila(f): 2:42am On Aug 05, 2016
my mother treated me so badly growing up
she was frustrated with the way I used to correct her and the way I act

she hates my father's family because she couldn't handle the way they behave
so when she sees me, I remind her of them

being also a divorced single mother also made her more miserable, my father divorced her bcus of her attitude

I believe a mother shld control herself when it comes to her children no matter the situation
ur children are ur future
be patient and tolerant, so u can benefit from them when u get old
but she didn't even try
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by emmyw(m): 3:29am On Aug 05, 2016
onila:

being also a divorced single mother also made her more miserable, my father divorced her bcus of her attitude

I believe a mother shld control herself when it comes to her children no matter the situation
but she didn't even try
But She Didn't Abort You!
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by 4kings: 3:32am On Aug 05, 2016
emmyw:
But She Didn't Abort You!
Probably she wish she had. Who knows?
(No attack me ooo)
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by youngest85(m): 3:59am On Aug 05, 2016
You had better 4given her coz u will also offend ur child

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by Welcomme: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2016
I am one hundred percent sure this girl is sick. With the way she brings up nonsense threads, u do not need an angel to b told that she needs quick mental and medical attention

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by Angelo45(m): 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Welcomme:
I am one hundred percent sure this girl is sick. With the way she brings up nonsense threads, u do not need an angel to b told that she needs quick mental and medical attention
grin grin easy on her na. She just dey try make her opinions
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by Angelo45(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
But onila, y na only u weird things dey happen to sef

1 Like

Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by thesuave10(m): 12:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Sorry about that. Hope it's made you a stronger and better woman
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by Askseek(f): 2:28am On Aug 08, 2016
onila:

but she didn't even try

Are you off your meds again?
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by HoneyB10(f): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2016
onila:

but she didn't even try
I think you should try and forgive your mum, it's very important
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by successnd(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2016
hey before you crucify her. each time I remeber de difficulties I encountered while growing up all b.cos mum abadoned...... I start doubting if I have really forgiven her.
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by Mavor: 9:45am On Aug 08, 2016
onila:

but she didn't even try
How come you didn't add my name in your signature??!!! angry sad
Re: I Dont Think I Will Ever Forgive My Mother by boss1310(m): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2016
to know if she was right or wrong when she was raising you ask yourself this,did you turn out better than she will ever be?

(1) (Reply)

Family Items For Sale..... / Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse / Wife's Family Home Versus Husband's Family Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.