Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,257 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West (14701 Views)

Who Is The Most Sellable Person In The South East If PDP Zones VP To Se? / Official: PDP Zones Chairmanship To Northeast / 2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by ekhai(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2016
PROBLEM IS LOADING AGAIN. SOME PEOPLE WILL JOIN ALI MODI SHERIFF VERY SOON. WILL PDP EVER COME OUT OF THIS CRISIS?
UNCLE DOKPESI KPELE OOOO. NA SO POLITICS BE.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by zmtoz: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Raymond Dokpesi busy gallivanting around the country spending part of the looted funds.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Freshwhyte(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Wabros:
Vote Jimi agbaje for PDP national chairman
He is the one we in Rivers state are supporting... J.k is O.K..
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by egift(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2016
Now Dokpesi will have all the time he needs to gather and return our yam.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by deboysben(m): 9:41am On Aug 05, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
My Boss is there cool cool

Nice
oh his ur boss.. I thought u ar d one. cos I hv been watching all ur signature.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by fobiflex(m): 9:52am On Aug 05, 2016
My SE brodas yet again d party we claim to b ourz hv shown us dat we rily dnt hv a say in nigerian politics, let's just focus in wat we knw best dats business. Buh I rather support apc wit buhari dan pdp again
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by perfectwazobia1: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2016
I support this move by PDP, this what should have been done earlier

2 Likes

Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by SuperS1Panther: 10:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Despite all the noise of SS and SE, the Chairmanship was still zoned to SW.

Afterall said and done, 5% is real.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The political strategists in PDP are super dum.b.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by olawalepopoola: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:
Yorubas are intelligent, take it or leave it
Thank God you know
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by veekid(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2016
olawalepopoola:

Thank God you know
I know cos I'm one, Ibadan to be precise
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by olawalepopoola: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2016
veekid:
I know cos I'm one, Ibadan to be precise
Omo ilu mi! Ibadan a gbe wa ooo!
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by Kenobus: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2016
Oche211:
PDP of confusion.
With the kind of curse and swear wey these guys (PDP) ve received 4rm Nigerians for mismanaging nd destroying the country, i don't think they will ever get their bearing again.
They shld just dissolve the party na.
You are just a rat! PDP is cruising! Watch out!
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by veekid(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2016
olawalepopoola:

Omo ilu mi! Ibadan a gbe wa ooo!

Amin Ase; where in ib do u stay?
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by wreckerMcbeth(m): 10:51am On Aug 05, 2016
uwajeh:
So PDP has finally become a regional party. They would now have their tongues in their cheeks when next they accuse the APC of being a Northern party.

The meeting is for PDP in the South alone. Read!
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by wreckerMcbeth(m): 10:52am On Aug 05, 2016
timilehin007:
What's the need of these posts when u are never gonna stand up again... PDP is so dead

APC is bringing them back to life.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by odomanis: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Oche211:
PDP of confusion.
With the kind of curse and swear wey these guys (PDP) ve received 4rm Nigerians for mismanaging nd destroying the country, i don't think they will ever get their bearing again.
They shld just dissolve the party na.

Are you deliberately ignoring the fact that those curses are residing in APC via those that joined from PDP ? As a matter of fact,majority of the key actors of the mismanagement are noe with APC. OBJ 8 years as President, ATIKU 8 years as VP, Tambuwal former speaker, Aminu Masari former speaker,Nnamani former Senate president, Elrufai for FCT minister and former BPE chairman, Amaechi etc. If not these people,who else mismanaged the economy and the country. Actually the culprits have all left PDP to APC so, PDP now is cleaner than even PDP.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by okeyfineboy(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
The zoning had already taking place before by all members of the party with all regions involved.. Every region have their own position zone to them.. The positions above were zoned to the south region in genral including the party chairman.. So now all the party elders from the south region on their own decided to zone the chairman to the south west ..get it ryt..thanks
uwajeh:
So PDP has finally become a regional party. They would now have their tongues in their cheeks when next they accuse the APC of being a Northern party.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by timilehin007(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

APC is bringing them back to life.

I don't see that coming
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by billyG(m): 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
jonhemma11:
Southern Nigeria PDP zones National Chairmanship to South West

The Southern Leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, on Thursday night formally zoned the National Chairmanship position of the party to the South West geo-political zone.

In a meeting attended by Governors, National Assembly Members and Former Ministers, the Southern Nigeria PDP also zoned the positions of National Treasurer and Deputy National Publicity Secretary to the South West.The party zoned the position of First Deputy National Chairman to the South-South. The South-South also got the positions of National Legal Adviser, Deputy National Women Leader and Deputy National Auditor.

The South-East got the following positions: National Organising Secretary, National Youth Leader and Deputy National Financial Secretary.

Addressing journalists at the end of the meeting, Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu said despite the zoning of the positions, any party member willing to contest any position is free to do.

He, however, advised party members from the Southern Nigeria to respect the zoning formula.

4th August, 2016.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/southern-nigeria-pdp-zones-national.html
Eeeeeya!I pity PDP as confuse as ever since APC took d yams frm their mouth.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by billyG(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dis season II go sweet ooo!with SAS causing confusion in frm d north & olabode G causing katakat in d SW.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by july66: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2016
GudluckIBB:

If Nigeria is a sane country, I don't see Why somebody like Dopkesi, a man standing trial for corruption should come out and contest any elective position.

He remains innocent until proved otherwise. He says the money paid to him was for campaign publicity. Let the court hear the case & give judgement.
Re: PDP Zones National Chairman To South-West by july66: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2016
odomanis:

Are you deliberately ignoring the fact that those curses are residing in APC via those that joined from PDP ? As a matter of fact,majority of the key actors of the mismanagement are noe with APC. OBJ 8 years as President, ATIKU 8 years as VP, Tambuwal former speaker, Aminu Masari former speaker,Nnamani former Senate president, Elrufai for FCT minister and former BPE chairman, Amaechi etc. If not these people,who else mismanaged the economy and the country. Actually the culprits have all left PDP to APC so, PDP now is cleaner than even PDP.
The former PDP members you listed are no longer under the curse because they have joined the party of saints. Their sins are forgiven & old things have become new.

(1) (2) (Reply)

N2.5bn Fraud Uncovered In Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation / Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / President Buhari Arrives Istanbul, Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.