Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP (15499 Views)

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by kahal29: 6:11am On Aug 05, 2016
The Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has faulted a poll by the African Leadership Magazine which rated Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as the best performing governor in the country.

The Lagos PDP said the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, and his Ondo State counterpart, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, had performed better than Ambode.

The opposition party’s reaction was against the backdrop of the rating titled, “Good governance poll for Nigeria’s top performing governors.”

The PDP said the magazine’s poll was allegedly sponsored by the state government with the aim of misleading the public.

While analysing the rating, the Publicity Secretary of the Lagos PDP, Gani Taofik, in an interview with our correspondent, on Thursday, described the rating as laughable.

He added that it was far from the current realities in the state.

“Can Governor Akinwunmi Ambode walk on the streets and receive the same kind of support that Governor Fayose gets in Ekiti? Ambode’s elitist style cannot be compared to that of Mimiko and Fayose, who are governors that the common man recognises and relates easily with.

“Ambode cannot match the popularity and acceptability that both Mimiko and Fayose command in Ondo and Ekiti states respectively. Fayose and Mimiko are far better than Ambode,” Taofik said.

Reacting to the PDP’s claim on Thursday, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress in the state, Joe Igbokwe, however, described the PDP’s statement as mischievous and laughable.

Igbokwe said nothing good could come out of the former ruling party.

In a text message sent to our correspondent, Igbokwe said, “The Lagos PDP will not acknowledge the monumental achievements recorded in the last 14 months by the Ambode administration, which are being appreciated by all and sundry.

“Nothing good can come from the Lagos PDP or the national leadership of the party. They are the same. The only thing they know how to do is to scheme to get to power and use their positions to steal everything in sight. See where they left Nigeria in 16 years.”

Taofik asked the governor and the magazine to defend the government’s policies in the housing, agric, transportation sectors, among others.

http://punchng.com/fayose-mimiko-better-ambode-pdp/

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by cynthia123(f): 6:16am On Aug 05, 2016
Time will tell...

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by cynthia123(f): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose better than Ambode? shocked shocked shocked

I guess that's when it has to do with insulting the president

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by aresa: 6:19am On Aug 05, 2016
This insane and laughable rubbish says Nigerians did the right thing by kicking the pdp to the curb for good.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by wagazala: 6:21am On Aug 05, 2016
What are they smoking over there at PDP?

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Yeah, they are far far better than Ambode...

In owing salaries.

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by GudluckIBB(m): 6:23am On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
Time will tell...

This is not a matter of Time will Tell, becos time is already telling.

Pls always stand on the side of truth, you cannot be in Ugu republic and come here to say Time will Tell.

How how on earth will pdp rate Fayose and mimiko over Ambode?

Fayose, Better than Ambode? If it is salary payment alone, fayose and mimiko are owing their workers over 18 months salary. But here In Lagos workers are smiling.

Nonsense!

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Qmerit(m): 6:24am On Aug 05, 2016
You see why I say apc has no opposition yet!
Last time this same Lagos pdp praised Ambode, now another song. Lolz
Instead of them to use other people for comparison.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Babzrockman: 6:24am On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose better than Ambode? No wonder PDP may never rule Lagos state.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2016
Well, by PDP standard, ponmo cutting defines good governance. The worst of Ambode is better than the best of Mimiko and Fayose combined.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Ayoemrys(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2016
GudluckIBB:

This is not a matter of Time will Tell, becos time is already telling.

Pls always stand on the side of truth, you cannot be in Ugu republic and come here to say Time will Tell.

How how on earth will pdp rate Fayose and mimiko over Ambode?

Fayose, Better than Ambode? If it is salary payment alone, fayose and mimiko are owing their workers over 18 months salary. But here In Lagos workers are smiling.

Nonsense!
oga ,haba! 18 month,ur mouth dey hot die

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by alizma: 6:39am On Aug 05, 2016
now I have come to agree with the news that PDP is dead long time ago.
I sympathize with all her members left behind to muorn her departure.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by tsdarkside(m): 6:43am On Aug 05, 2016
fee dee fee is a buried party... grin grin grin..

i wonder why the other parties are not talking....

we have atleast 12 parties in nigeria...even ipob is a political party...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2016
Really shocked shocked shocked
Mimiko and Fayose
Something must be wrong with FDPp undecided
Mimiko and Fayose are the 'mad' governors we have in NIG. In fact, a doc from yabaleft should be assigned to them

28 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2016
wagazala:
What are they smoking over there at PDP?
Oshogbo weed cheesy
A very cheap one

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by tsdarkside(m): 6:49am On Aug 05, 2016
HateU2:
Really shocked shocked shocked
Mimiko and Fayose
Something must be wrong with FDPp undecided
Mimiko and Fayose are the 'mad' governors we have in NIG. In fact, a doc from yabaleft should be assigned to them

you reed the epistle??...i didnt even bother...the title was entizing enough...

20 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

you reed the epistle??...i didnt even bother...the title was entizing enough...
I love that irony bro cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Oche211(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Whn u think u've it all 4rm PDP, they will always surprise with something worse.
Even an unborn baby can tell d differences.
Ambode is in a professional league of governors.
Fayose nd mimiko are in Amateur league, div 4.
They re nt mates.

28 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by tsdarkside(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2016
HateU2:
Oshogbo weed cheesy
A very cheap one

oyeeee!!!..imagine this wans in charge today...

our own would have surpass venezuela and south-sudan combined...

oooöoyeeeee..!!!!...

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by tsdarkside(m): 7:01am On Aug 05, 2016
i am at work now...i love my job..

i love to till the soil....i love the earth...a gift to me from the most high...i am sooöoo happy to be a nigerian...chinedu is here too...tje pooper...he doesbt like selfies....idiottt..twitter selfie...
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:02am On Aug 05, 2016
If PDP ranks Fayose as a hard working Governor then I can now say without any bias that PDP IS DEAD

26 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 05, 2016
tsdarkside:
i am at work now...i love my job..
Who ask you bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by tsdarkside(m): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2016
tongue
HateU2:
Who ask you bro
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Will these fools just keep quiet and face something else?
I kept thinking what type of opposition we have in Nigeria.....
We keep saying APC is bad and ww made a mistake by voting them, yet, we are waiting to vote them out by 2019... But, can we even vote in pdp back? This party is more of a confused party than anything i ever know. God help us ooo

DRABEEYwasHERE

8 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by 989900E: 7:14am On Aug 05, 2016
So, we've heard from the horse's mouth, now we know what PDP's core values are. Shame on any Nigerian that is not "sharing the money" with PDP and is still voting that God forsaken party.

8 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by johnwizey: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2016
This got to be the funniest joke of the year

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by seunny4lif(m): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Jesu grin grin grin
Like really
Chai, my brodas from the other side of the river don support this people with Aba weeds grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:42am On Aug 05, 2016
The Lagos PDP said the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, and his Ondo State counterpart, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, had performed better than Ambode.

9 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by herzern(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2016
[sup][/sup]
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by herzern(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2016

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by veekid(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2016
shocked

PDP should stop smoking wet weed

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by justicejay(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2016
Pdp, on this one, you dey madddd

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Atiku’s Camp May Call Wike’s Bluff, Announce Campaign Committee / Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos / Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.