Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP (15519 Views)

Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP / Buruji Kashamu Bombs Ayo Fayose, Mimiko Over PDP Power Tussle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by prof12(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2016

DON'T FORGET THAT DURING THE ERA OF PDP ,16 WAS GREATER THAN 19.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by iamOlumide(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2016
Fayose, Mimiko better than Ambode!

Chai

I reserve my comment!

My job here is just to read comments, chew my popcorn and laugh!
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by olawalepopoola: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2016
mikki123:
Mimiko is far far better than Ambode... Some people are commenting emotionally without proper analysis
Mr. Ebola Mimiko! Are you saying Iroko to ti gbabode is better than Ambode! I live and work in Ondo. Have you ever been to Ute, Okeluse, the whole Akokos, Igbokoda, Ilubirin, Agbabu all in Ondo State. Have you been to all these places. If you had been there, you will know that Mimiko is a failure. The only two successful things he did was the mega school (which children of the poor cannot attend) and dome in Alagbaka (which doesn't put food on a common man's table). With vast oil deposit compared to Ogun State, Mimiko is owing at least six months salary. Ogun is owing none. Go to Oke-Agbe, Ikaram, Ibaram and other Akoko areas before you compare Mimiko and Ambode

2 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Fourwinds: 10:20am On Aug 05, 2016
I'm not surprise.!!! even dog will say its rod is better than dat of a man
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Mackson01: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Which Ambode are comparing with ponmo cutting governor? Silence is the best answer here
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by flokii: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
Well, by PDP standard, ponmo cutting defines good governance. The worst of Ambode is better than the best of Mimiko and Fayose combined.

GBAM!

You dey mind them? They are anti-midas, greedy, virtueless etc. so how will they know.

They are best left in their 'fools paradise' where they see themselves as best thing to happen since slice bread.. Rubbish
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by obomobo: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2016
They re right in their own sense cos they believe it is govt d@ walk among it people sharing gifts and doing other thing is best way to govern d people but govt is more than d@ today. We want a govt who place infrastructures, social amenities so on d@ make a place better for business and living, so d@ d people won't wait for govt gifts to survive
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by BAZETU12: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
PDP NA DEAD PARTY

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by bingocalous(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Comparing Fayose and Mimiko to Ambode clearly shows the kind of weed this Taofeek araparegangan is smoking! Mimikos style of governance is thuggery while Fayose styles is ........ No words to described that tout cause when u feel u know him too well, he comes out of no where to dissapoint u with his big mouth. Fayose only rule in Ekiti Tru his Mouth. More reasons whily he has not paid salaries since December last year.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Shoobineh: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2016
what a shame. fayose and Ambode. Its like comparing Primary school pupil and university student' capability. Instead for these fools and empty headed people to be quite.
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by qleap2all(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
Well, by PDP standard, ponmo cutting defines good governance. The worst of Ambode is better than the best of Mimiko and Fayose combined.

Mimiko has spent more than 6 years with national and international recognition for his achievements while Ambode is barely a year so how can we compare the two. The #PDPNIGERIA is a failed party with this comparison, no wonder they called them clueless

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by efilefun(m): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2016
To show how deluded this thugs are, both fayose and mimiko had been in power before Ambode even won the primaries, even at that you can't even compare their achievements, the person who spew that trash must be high on cow shiit with baboon urine

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by rakabuba001(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2016
Even the PDP crusaders will smile reading this lie like wink

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Guyman02: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Give Lagos revenue to Ekiti and vice versa then we will be able to judge them in 6 months based on performance.
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by festboi: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
who will cure PDP madness now ' cuz even aro will reject them.
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Alikay: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Becos of the rice fayose is sharing all around. Pdp re sets of mumu
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
We the ipob yoot of the zooafra republic, Uganda, ugu republic, Malaysia, Indonesia, the developers of Lagos, london, and USA agree with fee dee fee.
Fayose our gbomo cutting hero is better than ambode.

Abeg na joke I dey o.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by dakkayode(m): 11:45am On Aug 05, 2016
May thunder fire all PDP.. Mimiko that is busy destroying ondo state, let alone our mr parrot in Ekiti
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by dakkayode(m): 11:46am On Aug 05, 2016
May thunder fire all PD Pigs.. Mimiko that is busy destroying ondo state, let alone our mr parrot in Ekiti
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by tsdarkside(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
mascot87:
Yes PDP is correct in saying that Fayose is performing better than Ambode in cutting ponmo and Fish.

na stomach infrastructure cutting things...

i dont need you to feel my stomach...

i need an enviroment that is secure and safe for me to fill my stomach...

i am very happy that jonathan is gone and will never return...

we nigerisns were never that rich in average...

but we were never like ethiopia begging for food....

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Seyeah23:
Were are the Ugandan and Indonesian... Even TonyeBarcanista will not support the motion, Hat eU2 self fit blast who talk am, even Modath go do the analysis. Is like saying wheel runs faster Keke Napep or Ferrari.
In fact ehn, hayam dumbfounded
cheesy cheesy

I fit blast anybody wey talk am oo
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guyman02:
Give Lagos revenue to Ekiti and vice versa then we will be able to judge them in 6 months based on performance.
Wat is stopping fayose from coming up with method of increasing ekiti state igr, wat is stopping him from attracting investor to ekiti, or ekiti also violent like the Niger Delta.
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Seunnzy(m): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
are they craazzyy?ambode's 1yr in office is better than fayose n mimiko combined years in office.Are they denying that they dnt knw hw backward ekiti n ondo states have gone cos of those two idiats
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by mbhs139(m): 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
kahal29:

While analysing the rating, the Publicity Secretary of the Lagos PDP, Gani Taofik, in an interview with our correspondent, on Thursday, described the rating as laughable.

Can Governor Akinwunmi Ambode walk on the streets and receive the same kind of support that Governor Fayose gets in Ekiti? Ambode’s elitist style cannot be compared to that of Mimiko and Fayose, who are governors that the common man recognises and relates easily with.

At the bold part: I don't think Lagosians have time for the kind of similarity being painted here. We wake up and 5am and Lagos and take a very long drive from Ikorodu, Ikotun, Agege, Egbeda, Agbara .... all the way to the Island and other places to look for our daily bread. We don't wait in line or que up for one silly Governor to start sharing one cup of lousy rice to us in Lagos. Someone should please help us tell the PDP in Lagos this simple fact.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by highwaist: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
I will rate them base on revenue generation and Fg allocation,and how they utilize it
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Cadamlk: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
tsdarkside:
fee dee fee is a buried party... grin grin grin..

i wonder why the other parties are not talking....

we have atleast 12 parties in nigeria...even ipob is a political party...
LWKM

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Cadamlk: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
hariorh:

Same way keke napep is better than BMW. grin
lol. Just as 16 is greater than 19.

1 Like

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Akiika: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Yes, ......in stealing.
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by aresa: 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
kahal29:
The Lagos State chapter of the Peoples Democratic Party has faulted a poll by the African Leadership Magazine which rated Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as the best performing governor in the country.

The Lagos PDP said the Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, and his Ondo State counterpart, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, had performed better than Ambode.

The opposition party’s reaction was against the backdrop of the rating titled, “Good governance poll for Nigeria’s top performing governors.”

The PDP said the magazine’s poll was allegedly sponsored by the state government with the aim of misleading the public.

While analysing the rating, the Publicity Secretary of the Lagos PDP, Gani Taofik, in an interview with our correspondent, on Thursday, described the rating as laughable.

He added that it was far from the current realities in the state.

“Can Governor Akinwunmi Ambode walk on the streets and receive the same kind of support that Governor Fayose gets in Ekiti? Ambode’s elitist style cannot be compared to that of Mimiko and Fayose, who are governors that the common man recognises and relates easily with.

“Ambode cannot match the popularity and acceptability that both Mimiko and Fayose command in Ondo and Ekiti states respectively. Fayose and Mimiko are far better than Ambode,” Taofik said.

Reacting to the PDP’s claim on Thursday, the Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress in the state, Joe Igbokwe, however, described the PDP’s statement as mischievous and laughable.

Igbokwe said nothing good could come out of the former ruling party.

In a text message sent to our correspondent, Igbokwe said, “The Lagos PDP will not acknowledge the monumental achievements recorded in the last 14 months by the Ambode administration, which are being appreciated by all and sundry.

“Nothing good can come from the Lagos PDP or the national leadership of the party. They are the same. The only thing they know how to do is to scheme to get to power and use their positions to steal everything in sight. See where they left Nigeria in 16 years.”

Taofik asked the governor and the magazine to defend the government’s policies in the housing, agric, transportation sectors, among others.

http://punchng.com/fayose-mimiko-better-ambode-pdp/

PDP remains a sad and pathetic burden on Nigeria.... grin

Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by Lexzytee(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hahahhaha...me jxt dey laugh for here see wat dis slowpoke party are saying...well sha maybe na their failure dey are comparing
Re: Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP by MrImole: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Guyman02:

God bless you bro, don't mind all those hypocrites spewing rubbish, let them go "head to head" and let's see how easy it will be for Ambode to govern Ekiti state.

Any man in agbada can govern Lagos state because there's always money.

I know some foõls will still complain about increasing IGR in their states...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret / Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu And Wife Betty Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.