Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? (26136 Views)

Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? / Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by freecocoa(f): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smh.
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by NotNairalandi(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
God don suffer.......you for call your pastor and some pray warriors to round you with praise and worship during the sex marrathon.

Kitikpa kpapia gi anya there...ofeke grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by harridon710(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
pray without season
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by batista181(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
There is nothing bad in it some people pray before starting night club here in owerri grin grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Tic4tac(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
And this is funny
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by canDy4eva(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
My dear, its 100% wrong! That is fornication! Take it or leave it once u start fornicating the presence of God leaves u! Dnt b deceived God can never be mocked...
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by OptimusJnr(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Whoever does this is just an HYPOCRITE. God cannot be deceived.

davesd:
Nairalanders, this very topic brought some arguments between me and my friends. I need your comments on the post 'Is it right to pray before having sex with your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?' Especially if she/he is to spend a night with you. Should one pray for God's protection through the night. And equally forgiveness of sin before the night sleep of which sex will be involved?
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Luckygurl(f): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lmfao!!

Nairalanders no go kill me oo grin grin
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Which kain mumu question be this?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by IntrovertXtian: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
[center][size=33pt]PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD![/size][/center]
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by BABANGBALI: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
Chai.. .una no go kill me with laughter for this nairaland

Person wey get sense just wake up one morning create this topic
and lala decided to put it on front page because him never see snake story to post

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by royalfamily(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Of course as u might end up in hell if u slump n die during sex buh if u pray before that God will understand n reduce ur punishment

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Jameskyrian(m): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
David25:
Hahahahaha.. are you for real feeling like..
Prayer is the key to everything. Pray before you eat, pray before going to bed, pray when you woke up, and pray when you want to have.... wait a minute! did you say "sex" again? lol. you be like "Lord, Bless this pussy and sanctify it ? grin
that is so gangster bro.
Hahhaahahajajjjaajaaaaaaahahahahahhahaaa
cheesy angry angry angry cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by BABANGBALI: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Luckygurl:
Lmfao!!

come make we do kiss
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by BABANGBALI: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Luckygurl:
Lmfao!!

come make we do kiss
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Philinho(m): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
Keep on inviting the wrought of God with this mockery to his holiness
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by canDy4eva(f): 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
batista181:
There is nothing bad in it some people pray before starting night club here in owerri grin grin cheesy[color=#000099][/color]
itz one tin to pray ok! N itz anoda tin "who ur prayin to"! Try to separate it! Even d Devil pry...

My dear if itz my Jehovah such ppl r prayin to den dey r worse dan a fool!
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by ginggerxy: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
cynthia123:
This your question can be rephrased in different versions...

****Is it right to pray before going for robbery?

****Is it right to pray before commiting abortion?

***Is it right to pray before commiting exam malpractice?

Well, you now have the answers grin grin grin
one holy fucker seen cool
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by EricMason(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
i think its an abuse to God tho
[/quote][quote author=davesd post=48202925]Nairalanders, this very topic brought some arguments between me and my friends. I need your comments on the post 'Is it right to pray before having sex with your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?' Especially if she/he is to spend a night with you. Should one pray for God's protection through the night. And equally forgiveness of sin before the night sleep of which sex will be involved?
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by pacino26(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
Chai.. .una no go kill me with laughter for this nairaland

Person wey get sense just wake up one morning create this topic

Another sensible one took it to the frontage grin grin grin

To the issue at hand. It is very kwamflicated undecided undecided
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Fourwinds: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
davesd:
Nairalanders, this very topic brought some arguments between me and my friends. I need your comments on the post 'Is it right to pray before having sex with your Boyfriend/Girlfriend?' Especially if she/he is to spend a night with you. Should one pray for God's protection through the night. And equally forgiveness of sin before the night sleep of which sex will be involved?
OP u need slap because what u are about to do is wrong in d face of who u want to pray to...

sex is for married people and I don't see y dey should pray before having it
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
what a silly question
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by sleekyonyx(f): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
mordtonia:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahah ahahahahahahah grin *dies*
Pls wake up grin
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by bullseye90(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
with all the comments, curses n rhetorical questions, am yet to see a well structured reply. smmh to some e- wailers.

prayer is the key no doubt BT exception proves d rule.
when u r about indulging in a sinful act God does not permit in fact ur prayers compound d sin. especially wen u knowing indulge in it. so to me, whether u pray or not is inconsequential. sin is sin.

I have heard of cases where a commenter talked of his gf praying for prolonged period only to turn indulge in hot sex immediately after prayers. well hypocrisy is allowed n some demons r taking time to heat up d section of hell that lady will b posted.
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by okenwa(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Put God first, in all things
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Olalan(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Fornication is a sin in the sight of God, thus those indulging in it can not approach Him cause they are disobedient to His Law. But sorry to say you and your friends do not have Knowledge of God to have thought this as arguable.
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by delerx(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
Well I don't agree with Mr op oo. Personally I don't care abt a girl's past. We ain't imperfect, though some females r very randy but we don't just need to crucify them like that. A virgin might not actually end up being a good wife. Payment of bribe price is a choice,any irrelevant demand would b turned down. I prefer those with wide kitty cat, it doesn't hurt my JT tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
angry angry angry

Re: Is It Right To Pray Before Having Sex With Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? by Touchnot01: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
[size=14pt]Must atheistic nairaland always defame christianity? why will you move such a topic to frontpage. Is your war on pastors and christianity not enough?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Orizu Sues Reverend-Father Chilaka For N5bn Over Prophecy / Father Mbaka Addressing And Blessing The Crowd After He Resurfaced / God Saved Me And My Siblings From A Big Python In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.