Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? (17137 Views)

Canadian Mathematician Tried To Prove Quran False, Ended Up Accepting Islam / The Ruling On Using Perfumes Which Contain A Certain Amount Of Alcohol. / The Ruling On Saying Jumah Mubarak And Sending It via texts On Fridays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by paragon40(m): 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Contact17:

Forgive me if I am wrong but what I understood from your post is that you would like to understand why we are permitted to wear clothes but not use wigs, false lashes and false nails. I also think you might have misunderstood the reasons these are prohibited. The reasons for the prohibitions have nothing to do with the idea that wigs were man made.

The reasons extensions and such were prohibited is because it has to do with deception and ingratitude. The concept of extending something ( hair, eyelashes, nails) which doesn’t exist is what is prohibited in Islam. Using extensions involve adding hair to the original hair such that it makes the original hair look longer or fuller. Islam strictly prohibits Muslims from being deceptive. I know in Nigeria weaves are common so it is easier to tell if someone is wearing a wig or not. This isn’t the case everywhere and some extensions resemble the hair so much so that it is difficult to tell whether it is real or not.

Moreover, some doctors have mentioned that false eyelashes for example, lead to chronic allergies in the skin and eyes, and to infection in the eyelids, and may cause the eyelashes to fall out. Allah forbids us in the Qur’an from harming ourselves.

With regards to the nails specifically, we are recommended in Islam to keep our nails short. The maximum number of days a Muslim should go without cutting his/her nails is forty days. If our sharee’ah enjoins us to cut our nails and not let them grow long, so why would we want to go against our sharee’ah?

Note that I mentioned that the prohibition applies to when extensions and wigs are used for BEAUTIFICATION, not when it s done due to defect.

Lastly, the general ruling in Islam is that things are permitted until there is evidence to prove its prohibition. There is no evidence that prohibits wearing clothes rather it is the opposite. We have been commanded by Allah in the Qur’an to cover up, safe guard our modesty and to remain chaste. We have also commanded to prevent things that lead to temptation. Concealing our bodies are a means of guarding our modesty and chastity while preventing temptation as well.

I hope I answered your question.
well thanks for that it was informative. I'm nt 100 percent satisfied with ur answers bt we can't arque forever.peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
olamur:

Allah (S. W. T) says in Holy Qur'an that we shud obey Allah (by taking Quran as guidance) and obey his prophet (S. A. W) tru his hadiths.....hadiths reflects the actions, words, and in general life of prophet Muhammad.

May Allah forgive your knowledge of the Qur'an. Allah said we should obey the prophet through his Hadith? inauzubillah!

Let me school you:

During the time of the prophet, people outside Mecca and Medina were already converting to Islam: Muslims exist outside Mecca and Medina. The only book they use back then was the holy Qur'an. The prophet was not reported to have written any book outside the Qur'an to those set of people.

When Allah said obey him and obey the messenger, he meant we should obey what the messenger said in totality since these sayings are the warnings in the Qur'an brought by him. Allah specifically said it in 77:50; 53:59; 45:6 that the one and only Hadith to follow is the Qur'an(read the Arabic words there to see the term HADITH before you read it's translations). Allah never said we should obey the prophet by following those Hadith attributed to him.

The prophet prohibited anything written about him apart from the Qur'an historically. The first hadith was legalized by imam shafi of the Sunni jurisprudence, he never met even Abu Huraira not to talk more of any of the four caliphs or Muhammad himself.

You can't obey God using the Qur'an and obey Muhammad using Hadith when the two contradicts themselves and still call yourself a Muslim. Qur'anic rulings on ablution, salat, punishment for zina, women dressing all contradicts Hadith's. If you go by your words which are false, you're commanded in the Qur'an to follow the two, so how're you going practice Islam? How do you perform ablution: the way the Qur'an commanded you or the way Hadith commanded you? How many salat do you observe? Is there compulsion in religion of Islam? Hadith will tell you yes and Qur'an will say no. So which are you following?

PS:
Obeying the messenger also means not doing what he prohibited. He prohibited anything written about him: do you follow such thing and you think you still obey him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
@ Nurozigi brother, I encourage you to read the response I gave a few posts above. I suggest you read https://islamqa.info/en/604

@ lexiconkabir - Sorry to disturb you but your attention is needed ^^

demmzy15 you are also invited ^^
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Contact17:
@ Nurozigi brother, I encourage you to read the response I gave a few posts above. I suggest you read https://islamqa.info/en/604

@ lexiconkabir - Sorry to disturb you but your attention is needed ^^

demmzy15 you are also invited ^^

I've opened the link and I saw no place where God recommended any other book apart from the Qur'an. Below is a link where God prohibited Hadith in several places inside the Qur'an. I hope you enjoy this eye opener:

https://lampofislam./2014/09/10/the-quran-prohibited-hadiths/
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by zeyney(f): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Contact17:
Extensions, false lashes and false nails have become a huge thing in the beauty industry. You hardly watch a makeup or beauty tutorial without finding any of these in the video.
Whilst there is nothing wrong with beautifying ourselves, Islam encompasses all aspect of life. Therefore, it is normal to ask what the rulings on these are.

So what are the rulings on these things?

The concept of extending the hair is prohibited in Islam. All the scholars agree that it is not permissible for anyone to attach extensions to the head. False lashes/ synthetic lashes come under the same rulings as extensions. With regards to fake nails, it is considered as changing the creation of Allah and at the same time it is extending something that is not there. Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid mentioned that wearing false nails that are long is something that has come to us from the kuffaar; our sharee’ah enjoins us to cut our nails and not let them grow long, so why would we want to go against our sharee’ah? https://islamqa.info/en/22803.

There are also various hadiths recorded in both Bukhaari and Muslim that informs us about the prohibition of extensions.

Al-Bukhaari (5937) and Muslim (2122) narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “May Allah curse the one who adds hair extensions and the one who has them added, the one who does tattoos and the one who has them done.”

Muslim (2126) also narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) forbade women to attach anything to their head.

This is general in meaning and applies to anything that may be attached to the head. Hence, some of the scholars are of the view that it is haraam to attach string, fabric and the like to the hair; others are of the opinion that what is haraam is attaching hair to it. I personally think it’s best to avoid adding anything to the hair because it’s the safest opinion. We have been created in the best the best form- the eyes, the hair, skin color is all from Allah so why should we change it?

Does the ruling change if a woman is bald?

The scholars agreed that it is not permissible to use wigs or extension as a means of beautification, but, there is a difference of opinion amongst the scholars with regards to when there is a deficit. Shaykh al-‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) viewed it as permissible for women to wear wigs to cover a defect such as when bald. If a woman becomes bald completely, no hair at all, it is permissible for her to wear a wig because this is a correction and she is not changing the creation of Allah.

Now there is a hadith, which is very important for us to know that a woman came to the prophet(salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and said that my daughter had an illness and now she has thin hair, it’s not gone altogether but it is not as rich and thick as it used to be and she is going to get married, so is it permissible for me to extend her hair and the prophet (salla Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: no its not.

To our sisters who are going through illness that has caused their hair to fall out, I ask Allah to grant you cure for your illness and to grant you reward you for your patience.
Remember the words of the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) who said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affairs are all good, and this applies to no one but the believer. If something good happens to him, he is thankful for it and that is good for him. If something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience and that is good for him.” (Narrated by Muslim, 2999).

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) also said: “The believer is not harmed by a thorn or anything greater, but Allaah will raise him in status thereby, or erase a sin thereby.” Muslim (2572).

If the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) forbade a woman who had thin hair from using wigs what about the perfectly healthy Muslim woman that still decides to use it? What is our excuse? To look beautiful? Allah has created every single one of us to be different and unique, not just in terms of looks but definition of beauty as well. You know as they say “beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.” One mans "annoying female" is another man's "damn baby, where have u been all my life?"

Our skin color, hair type, body shape is all trust from Allah and we should be proud and grateful for it. One of the promises of Shaytan is to cause us to be ungrateful to our creator. So brothers and sisters let us try to prevent falling into this trap. Let us appreciate and care for our bodies to the best of our abilities.

One of the verses that always comes to mind whenever I am displeased with something is the verse in surah Rahman, which roughly translates to- Which of the favors of your Lord do you deny?
I might not have long hair or figure eight or whatever it is the beauty standards are, but I surely have more that I lack and so do you! As humans, we tend to focus on the little things that we don’t have and we end up forgetting the mercies and blessings that we do have. We are alive, healthy, have roofs over our heads, have food and much more. There are many people out there willing to trade their situation for ours. Regardless how bad a situation is, there is always someone else in a much worse situation, so let us be give thanks and be grateful for the multiple blessing we have in our lives.

Lastly the rulings on extension, false lashes and nails apply to BOTH male and females. I would encourage anyone who has time to go through this link as it has a very detailed explanation on beautification.
http://www.assimalhakeem.net/beautification-3/

Jazakhallau khiran

Sources
https://islamqa.info/en/39301
https://islamqa.info/en/1171
https://islamqa.info/en/141074
http://www.assimalhakeem.net/beautifichation-3/
may Allah reward u for this wonderful post
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hope @Contact17 can read through this link open mindedly and truthfully too:

http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/part_4/debunking_claims_for_hadith_(P1458).html

pls copy and paste it on your browser, if it didn't open.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
How I wish all non Muslims attacking Muslims on this thread know that 99.9% Muslims just follow the religion of Islam dogmatically without giving it logic.

The Qur'an did not prohibit any of these attachments, their clueless imams, sheikhs, ulamas e.t.c are the ones prohibiting it for them. There was no Peruvian hair or artificial nails during the time of the prophet. He said nothing concerning it. Ignorant and arrogant Muslims are the ones attributing such falsity to him.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nurozigi:

May Allah forgive your knowledge of the Qur'an. Allah said we should obey the prophet through his Hadith? inauzubillah!

Let me school you:

During the time of the prophet, people outside Mecca and Medina were already converting to Islam: Muslims exist outside Mecca and Medina. The only book they use back then was the holy Qur'an. The prophet was not reported to have written any book outside the Qur'an to those set of people.

When Allah said obey him and obey the messenger, he meant we should obey what the messenger said in totality since these sayings are the warnings in the Qur'an brought by him. Allah specifically said it in 77:50; 53:59; 45:6 that the one and only Hadith to follow is the Qur'an(read the Arabic words there to see the term HADITH before you read it's translations). Allah never said we should obey the prophet by following those Hadith attributed to him.

The prophet prohibited anything written about him apart from the Qur'an historically. The first hadith was legalized by imam shafi of the Sunni jurisprudence, he never met even Abu Huraira not to talk more of any of the four caliphs or Muhammad himself.

You can't obey God using the Qur'an and obey Muhammad using Hadith when the two contradicts themselves and still call yourself a Muslim. Qur'anic rulings on ablution, salat, punishment for zina, women dressing all contradicts Hadith's. If you go by your words which are false, you're commanded in the Qur'an to follow the two, so how're you going practice Islam? How do you perform ablution: the way the Qur'an commanded you or the way Hadith commanded you? How many salat do you observe? Is there compulsion in religion of Islam? Hadith will tell you yes and Qur'an will say no. So which are you following?

PS:
Obeying the messenger also means not doing what he prohibited. He prohibited anything written about him: do you follow such thing and you think you still obey him?

"Obey Allaah and his messenger..."

I'm not interested in long debates, i just have one question, it is well known that in the beginning, Muslims faced Jerusalem to say their salah, right? but after sometime Muslims were ordered to face the ka'bah, right? Ok! Now the question here is, the commandment of facing jerusalem, was it solely Muhammad's pbuh decision or that of Allaah?

Before you answer that question, you might want to see this verse;

"And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful."

Note: think very well before you answer that question.

And as for that hadith that says "do not write anything from me", let me just say its simply a misunderstanding in the path of the Quranist, not interested in long debates, so wouldn't go in details for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

"Obey Allaah and his messenger..."

I'm not interested in long debates, i just have one question, it is well known that in the beginning, Muslims faced Jerusalem to say their salah, right? but after sometime Muslims were ordered to face the ka'bah, right? Ok! Now the question here is, the commandment of facing jerusalem, was it solely Muhammad's pbuh decision or that of Allaah?

Before you answer that question, you might want to see this verse;

"And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful."

Note: think very well before you answer that question.

And as for that hadith that says "do not write anything from me", let me just say its simply a misunderstanding in the path of the Quranist, not interested in long debates, so wouldn't go in details for now.

I knew very well that the matter of Qibla will surface as this is one of those verses Hadith followers misinterpret in the Qur'an. Pls open the link below to satisfy your curiosity:

http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topics/quran/misinterpreted_verses/manipulation_of_2:143_(P1426).html
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nurozigi:

I knew very well that the matter of Qibla will surface as this is one of those verses Hadith followers misinterpret in the Qur'an. Pls open the link below to satisfy your curiosity:

http://www.quran-islam.org/main_topics/quran/misinterpreted_verses/manipulation_of_2:143_(P1426).html

I have opened it and i have another question in relation to the so called refutation, it is known from the Qur'an that Muhammad do not act or say anything except its a Revelation, so most definitely Muhammad didnt face that qibla because the previous nations did, otherwise you would be calling Allaah a liar, or are you? – thats the question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:

I have opened it and i have another question in relation to the so called refutation, it is known from the Qur'an that Muhammad do not act or say anything except its a Revelation, so most definitely Muhammad didnt face that qibla because the previous nations did, otherwise you would be calling Allaah a liar, or are you? – thats the question.

It's obvious you just opened the link, you didn't read it. Pls read what's there and you'll see that your second question was also answered there. I'm seriously not in for argument. I'll be very honest and open minded to you.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nurozigi:
Hope Contact17 can read through this link open mindedly and truthfully too:

http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/part_4/debunking_claims_for_hadith_(P1458).html

pls copy and paste it on your browser, if it didn't open.

Salam alaikum brother,

I think you first need to understand that the hadith is not a book authored by someone who suddenly decided to make up false rulings. Hadiths are narrations about the commandments and ways of the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) gotten from those who compiled the Qur’an.

We learn from the hadiths the life and ways of the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him).

Allah clearly mentions in the Qur'an in surah al- Nisa “He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:80]
Allaah described obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as being a part of obedience to Him. Then He made a connection between obedience to Him and obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

Allaah also made obedience to His Prophet a religious duty; resisting or opposing it is a sign of hypocrisy: ”But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes[b] between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:65]

How do we get to know about the prophets (peace and blessing be upon him) decisions when they are not mentioned in the Qur’an?

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some fitnah (trial, affliction, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [al-Nur 24:63]

Here, Allah informs us that we shouldn't oppose the prophets' commandments. Where do we get these commandments from? There are no contradictions between the Qur’an and the hadiths when understood within contexts (I went through a few of your post).

Many rulings and warning came to us through the prophet which we have gotten from the hadiths. For example, signs of the end of time which as scientifically proven to be true.
The prophet (peace and blesssing be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from its place of setting. When it rises from its place of setting, all people will believe, but on that day ‘no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before,’ [al-An’aam 6:158].”
Scientist have recently discovered the possibility of the sun rising from the west due to switching of magnetic poles.

Do we reject this hadith as well when it has been classed as authentic?

Lastly, I observed that you previously mentioned that the Qur'an was written by the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him). This is false because the prophet was unlearned and did not write down the Qur'an himself. The Qur'an was compiled after the death of prophet by the same people whom the hadiths were gotten from. So how can we accept one and reject the other?
Also, the prophet never spoke from his desires, so how do we accept the revelation whilst rejecting the one whom it has been revealed to? When you reject the hadiths you are basically rejecting the prophet as well.

After going through some topics, I would love to remind everyone that Allah has perfected his religion for us and there is no need to impress or please anyone who oppose or reject Islam.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nurozigi:

It's obvious you just opened the link, you didn't read it. Pls read what's there and you'll see that your second question was also answered there. I'm seriously not in for argument. I'll be very honest and open minded to you.

I read it, all i saw was torturing of verses to suit the Qur'anist whims, the Quran is made up of clear and unclear verses, those who seek guidance follows the clear and those who seek misguidance follows the unclear, i have brought a clear verse that shows Muhammad do not act or say except he is sent a revelation which implies facing the initial qibla was a revelation, you on the other hand rely on unclear verses to prove that facing the initial qibla wasnt a revelation, so who really seek misguidance between the both of us? Pls ponder on this and come back to the pristine Islam

Salaam.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Contact17:

Salam alaikum brother,

I think you first need to understand that the hadith is not a book authored by someone who suddenly decided to make up false rulings. Hadiths are narrations about the commandments and ways of the Prophet (peace and blessing be upon him) gotten from those who compiled the Qur’an.

We learn from the hadiths the life and ways of the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him).

Allah clearly mentions in the Qur'an in surah al- Nisa “He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:80]
Allaah described obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as being a part of obedience to Him. Then He made a connection between obedience to Him and obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

Allaah also made obedience to His Prophet a religious duty; resisting or opposing it is a sign of hypocrisy: ”But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes[b] between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:65]

How do we get to know about the prophets (peace and blessing be upon him) decisions when they are not mentioned in the Qur’an?

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “. . . And let those who oppose the Messenger’s commandment beware, lest some fitnah (trial, affliction, etc.) befall them or a painful torment be inflicted on them.” [al-Nur 24:63]

Here, Allah informs us that we shouldn't oppose the prophets' commandments. Where do we get these commandments from? There are no contradictions between the Qur’an and the hadiths when understood within contexts (I went through a few of your post).

Many rulings and warning came to us through the prophet which we have gotten from the hadiths. For example, signs of the end of time which as scientifically proven to be true.
The prophet (peace and blesssing be upon him) said: “The Hour will not begin until the sun rises from its place of setting. When it rises from its place of setting, all people will believe, but on that day ‘no good will it do to a person to believe then, if he believed not before,’ [al-An’aam 6:158].”
Scientist have recently discovered the possibility of the sun rising from the west due to switching of magnetic poles.

Do we reject this hadith as well when it has been classed as authentic?

Lastly, I observed that you previously mentioned that the Qur'an was written by the prophet (peace and blessing be upon him). This is false because the prophet was unlearned and did not write down the Qur'an himself. The Qur'an was compiled after the death of prophet by the same people whom the hadiths were gotten from. So how can we accept one and reject the other?
Also, the prophet never spoke from his desires, so how do we accept the revelation whilst rejecting the one whom it has been revealed to? When you reject the hadiths you are basically rejecting the prophet as well.

After going through some topics, I would love to remind everyone that Allah has perfected his religion for us and there is no need to impress or please anyone who oppose or reject Islam.

Thanks for your time.
I wouldn't have quoted you had it been you didn't say I was lying about the compilation of the Qur'an as regards to who compiled it and when was it compiled plus the fact that it relates to the compilation of Hadith also. I'll like to ask you some questions that I'll also answer to save us time. But if you find any of my answers wrong, you're free to quote me. Isha Allah, I'll create that time to respond your subsequent quote.

In the Qur'an, more than 20 verses exist where the Qur'an was termed Al-kitab, A book. In that same Qur'an, we were told that Muhammad was unlettered, Uneducated.

Now if the Qur'an was not compiled as a book during the prophet's lifetime, does that mean revelations came after his death? Obviously NO

Even if the prophet was unlettered as rightly stated in the Qur'an, were all his followers who could do the writings for him unlettered too? Obviously NO! The four rightly guided caliphs were educated.

Now if the Injeel that was in existence several years before the Qur'an came could be written in scrolls to the point that Allah referred its followers as the people of the scripture, why can't the Qur'an be written in scrolls too? Because special papers were needed to ink the Qur'an in? Obviously NOT.

So why was the Qur'an not compiled during the prophet's lifetime? The answer is simple: Because Hadith said so.

I didn't say Rasululah compiled the Qur'an personally, if I said such, it should be a mistake on my side(astagafirullah), but I'm very sure I said it was revealed during his lifetime. The Qur'an was completely compiled before his death. This is in negation to Hadith that was falsely compiled after his death.

Do you know that the four rightly guided caliphs prohibited Hadith during their reign? Obviously NO. But they did, read about it.

I'm not saying all Hadith is bad, its interesting to know about the aspect of rasululah that was not mentioned in the Qur'an, but making laws which are against the Qur'anic teachings from these Hadiths is totally wrong. The fact that Allah warned us in the Qur'an about this arrogant actions are enough for me to disregard them. I know Hadith exist where the prophet was quoted to condemn Hadith being written apart from the Qur'an but later said those same people are free to narrate from him, my love for the prophet will make me respect his sayings in that Hadith as well as other similar ones that seem truthful to me, but for the Qur'an to specifically state it that no Hadith should be followed apart from the Qur'an, I strictly disregard those Hadith. I back up my claims from the Qur'an. I don't go a bit close to Hadith like Allah said we shouldn't go close to Zina.

PS:

Qur'an was compiled during Rasululah's time as clearly proved above. Al kitab, The book.

Hadith was not compiled during his lifetime because no Hadith has ever quoted the prophet directly but rather giving chains of quotations.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
@Nurozigi, I was busy initially that was why i was brief, anyway I'm free now, i pray Allaah in is infinite mercy bring you back to the right path ameen,

The messenger pbuh was sent to teach the Quran, see this;

Similarly (to complete My Blessings on you) We have sent among you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) of your own, reciting to you Our Verses (the Quran) and sanctifying you, and teaching you the Book (the Quran) and the Hikmah and teaching you that which you used not to know. {Quran 2:151}

Certainly did Allaah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error. {Quran 3:164}

In the above verses Allaah has made it clear that the prophet (pbuh) teaches people the Quran with the wisdom.

Allaah says, ‘we have sent to the believers a messenger reciting to the people his verses’. The Prophet was sent to TEACH the Book (Quran) AND the WISDOM. How do we know what the prophet taught if it is not in the Quran? Where is the knowledge (wisdom) Allah gave to the Prophet, if it is not in the Quran?

Musa (a.s) said to him,

“May I have your company so that you teach me some of the rightful knowledge you have been given.” {Quran 18 66}

A prophet of Allaah humbled himself to take knowledge from a man more knowledgeable than him. He used to receive revelations from Allah, yet he was in need of knowledge from someone who knows more? Isn’t that something to THINK about?

If Allaah taught Prophet Muhammad what the verses of the Quran mean, what makes Quranist think that you don’t need a teacher to teach you? If all the Prophet had to do, to understand the Quran, is to read the verses. Why then does Allaah say in this verse 53;5 HE is the one that teaches the prophet what verses of the Quran mean? Here is the passage below, where Allah says that he one who teaches the Prophet.

Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed. He was taught by one Mighty in Power” {Quran 53:3-5}

Questions for you ;

1. How do we know what the prophet taught if it is not in the Quran?

2. Where is the knowledge (wisdom) Allaah gave to the prophet if it is not in the Quran?

3. How can we (Muslims) find out what he judged in disputes so that we as Muslims can abide by it?(just like Quran 4:59 established)

4. How can we as Muslims determine what the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) has ordered, in order for us to obey it?(just like Quran7:157 established)

5. How do we know what he has decided on matters of (Deen, religion), so that we can submit to it?(again just like Quran 7:157 established)

6. How do we discover what he the prophet Muhammed has given, so that we can take it, or what he has prohibited, so we can leave it?

7. How come we have no history for you people before 200 years ago? How is it that we have not one trace in history where there were communities that rejected the sayings (Hadith) of the prophet ?

NOTE:- PLS AND PLS, DO NOT REFER ME TO SOME SITES, ITS YOU I'M DISCUSSING WITH, SO YOU HAVE TO SHOW US THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING, NOT FOLLOWING SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEA....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by olamur(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nurozigi:

Let me school you:

PS:
Eyyahhhhh......
This soul has been brainwashed, confused and lost.......
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
lexiconkabir:
@Nurozigi, I was busy initially that was why i was brief, anyway I'm free now, i pray Allaah in is infinite mercy bring you back to the right path ameen,

The messenger pbuh was sent to teach the Quran, see this;

Similarly (to complete My Blessings on you) We have sent among you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) of your own, reciting to you Our Verses (the Quran) and sanctifying you, and teaching you the Book (the Quran) and the Hikmah and teaching you that which you used not to know. {Quran 2:151}

Certainly did Allaah confer [great] favor upon the believers when He sent among them a Messenger from themselves, reciting to them His verses and purifying them and teaching them the Book and wisdom, although they had been before in manifest error. {Quran 3:164}

In the above verses Allaah has made it clear that the prophet (pbuh) teaches people the Quran with the wisdom.

Allaah says, ‘we have sent to the believers a messenger reciting to the people his verses’. The Prophet was sent to TEACH the Book (Quran) AND the WISDOM. How do we know what the prophet taught if it is not in the Quran? Where is the knowledge (wisdom) Allah gave to the Prophet, if it is not in the Quran?

Musa (a.s) said to him,

“May I have your company so that you teach me some of the rightful knowledge you have been given.” {Quran 18 66}

A prophet of Allaah humbled himself to take knowledge from a man more knowledgeable than him. He used to receive revelations from Allah, yet he was in need of knowledge from someone who knows more? Isn’t that something to THINK about?

If Allaah taught Prophet Muhammad what the verses of the Quran mean, what makes Quranist think that you don’t need a teacher to teach you? If all the Prophet had to do, to understand the Quran, is to read the verses. Why then does Allaah say in this verse 53;5 HE is the one that teaches the prophet what verses of the Quran mean? Here is the passage below, where Allah says that he one who teaches the Prophet.

Nor does he speak from [his own] inclination. It is not but a revelation revealed. He was taught by one Mighty in Power” {Quran 53:3-5}

Questions for you ;

2. Where is the knowledge (wisdom) Allaah gave to the prophet if it is not in the Quran?

3. How can we (Muslims) find out what he judged in disputes so that we as Muslims can abide by it?(just like Quran 4:59 established)

4. How can we as Muslims determine what the Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) has ordered, in order for us to obey it?(just like Quran7:157 established)

5. How do we know what he has decided on matters of (Deen, religion), so that we can submit to it?(again just like Quran 7:157 established)

6. How do we discover what he the prophet Muhammed has given, so that we can take it, or what he has prohibited, so we can leave it?

7. How come we have no history for you people before 200 years ago? How is it that we have not one trace in history where there were communities that rejected the sayings (Hadith) of the prophet ?

NOTE:- PLS AND PLS, DO NOT REFER ME TO SOME SITES, ITS YOU I'M DISCUSSING WITH, SO YOU HAVE TO SHOW US THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE DOING, NOT FOLLOWING SOMEONE ELSE'S IDEA....

Insha Allah I'll stick to your Note: No 3rd party involvement.

Also I'll respond basically to your "questions for you" section to save time and lengthiness of my quotes.

I'll also be open minded and won't throw insults at you, I'll try my possible best not to loose it Insha Allah.

Questions for you ;

Everything pertaining Islam that was thought by the prophet including his judgments, sunnah, how he ate, how he slept, how he had sex with his wives, how he cried, how he sneezed are in the Qur'an and that is only if and only if it has to do with Islam, he dare not teach or act anything Islamic outside the Qur'an:

"It (the Quran) is a revelation from the Lord of the universe. Had he (Muhammad) uttered any other teachings, We would have grabbed him by the right, and We would have severed his Wateen (Major artery of the heart), none of you could have helped him."
69:43-47

Lovely thing about this verse is that if what to say during sneezing is Islamic, it would have been in the Qur'an and the prophet never would have taught anything outside it. This goes to other irrelevant things like what to say before sex, what to say after sex, how to eat food, with which hand to eat and wash e.t.c.

Any knowledge given to the prophet outside the Qur'an is not Islamic as it's not compulsory on us and every knowledge pertaining Islam is given and shown in the Qur'an and that was all he thought:

"It (the Quran) is a revelation from the Lord of the universe. Had he (Muhammad) uttered any other teachings, We would have grabbed him by the right, and We would have severed his Wateen (Major artery of the heart), none of you could have helped him."
69:43-47

"Say (O Muhammad), "What is the greatest testimony?" Say, "God is witness between me and you that this Quran has been inspired to me to warn you with it and whomever it reaches." 6:19

Interestingly enough 4:59 translates thus:
"O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the messenger, and those of you who are in authority. And if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to ALLAH and his MESSENGER if you believe in the last day. That is better and more suitable for final determination."

The keyword there is refer it to Allah and his messenger and not his messenger alone. You'll agree with me that it means if you refer it to his messenger, you're referring it to Allah because Allah has already inspired his messenger on it. One good thing is that Allah commanded his messenger to say he only judge from the Qur'an, he has no knowledge of judgment except with the help of Qur'an. This directly means that the Qur'an is the only source of judgment that is Islamically related:

"Say (O Muhammad), "I am not different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me (Quran) . I am no more than a profound warner." 46:9 (also in 10:15).

"Then we revealed to you this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them. You shall rule among them in accordance with God's revelations , and do not follow their wishes if they differ from the truth that came to you" 5:48

My answers from one to three answers your question 4 to 6.

Now concerning question 7, I'm a Muslim. Your term: "you people" looks like a sect thing to me. I'm not of any sect. I'm a follower of what rasululah followed when he was alive. I'm against what he's against in Islam because he's against what the Qur'an is against.

6:159 "Verily those who divide their religion and break up into sects, you have no concern in them in the least. Their affair is only with Allah, who then will tell them what they used to do."

If the whole Muslim ummah follows the Qur'anic teachings alone, no sect will find its way into Islam. But because of following Hadith, we have Shiite Muslims as well as Sunni Muslims and other little sects who follow different Hadith from different imams today.

On why Hadith rejecters didn't surface 200 years ago, it means you've been blind to history. Almost every year in Saudi, innocent Muslims are killed in Saudi and it's likes for rejecting Hadith and abiding by the Qur'an alone. If not for the help of social media, I won't come to your house and say I reject the Hadith and accept Qur'an alone, I know you'll kill me because Hadith told you to do so. So brother, Hadith rejecters have been around from time immemorial but they've been hiding their knowledge for the fear of the ignorant ones. Seeing them surfacing now is thanks to the internet and media. Below is a list of some few notable ones, research about them and you'll see that most of them were killed because of their stand on Hadith and Qur'an:

Ahmed Subhy Mansour (born 1949)

Chekannur Maulavi (born 1936)

Ibrahim an-Nazzam (775–845)

Yaşar Nuri Öztürk (1945)

Nasir Subhani (1951)

Rashad Khalifa (1935)

Malam Isiyaka Salisu

High Court judge Isa Othman

Islamic scholar Mallam Saleh Idris Bello.

Some are Nigerians!

Peace be unto you as you ponder on this piece.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Demmzy15(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nurozigi:

The Qur'an says: "Obey Allaah and his messenger.... "

I hope you know how we're going to connect to the Prophet(saw) if not through the hadith.

The reason why the Prophet(saw) prohibited writing down hadiths in the early years was because he didn't want the hadith ti be mixed up with the Qur'an. A narration from Saheeh Muslim shades light:

Abu Sa’id Khudri reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Do not take down anything from me, and he who took down anything from me except the Qur’an, he should efface that and narrate from me, for there is no harm in it and he who attributed any falsehood to me−and Hammam said: I think he also said:” deliberately” −he should in fact find his abode in the Hell−Fire.
Sahih Muslim Book 42, Number 7147

As you can see, narrating hadith as always been part of Islam. Imagine if the Sahabas were away from the Prophet(saw), if they needed deliberate on something, an individual who might have heard something similar on the same issue many are confused about would shade the light by narrating from the Prophet(saw).

When Allah said obey him and obey the messenger, he meant we should obey what the messenger said in totality since these sayings are the warnings in the Qur'an brought by him.

All I see is your personal opinion, if everyone interpreted the texts anyhow as you're doing now, no doubt everyone would want to justify their whims and desires.

Allah specifically said it in 77:50; 53:59; 45:6 that the one and only Hadith to follow is the Qur'an(read the Arabic words there to see the term HADITH before you read it's translations).

Narrated Hudhaifa: Allah’s Apostle said to us, “Honesty descended from the Heavens and settled in the roots of the hearts of men (faithful believers), and then the Quran was revealed and the people read the Quran, (and learnt it from it) and also learnt it from the Sunna.” Both Quran and Sunna strengthened their (the faithful believers’) honesty. (Sources: Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 208) and (Bukhari Book #92, Hadith #381)

Allah never said we should obey the prophet by following those Hadith attributed to him.

This is why there's science of hadith, this helps to filter the lies attributed to Prophet(saw). A Western scholar, Dr Jonathan Brown commented:

“I have never been more impressed with anybody in history in my life than with Muslim ḥadīth scholars. I mean, when I first started studying ḥadīth I was very skeptical, I though it was all made-up and bogus but the more you study it the more you just appreciate the intense brain power of these people. I mean they memorized thousands and thousands of books and then they were able to recall all the different versions of ḥadīth from these books, and then they were able to analyze them and put them all together and figure-out where they all connect and make judgments about the authenticity of these ḥadīth. I mean even nowadays with electronic databases, and computers and word processing, I have hard time following even their discussions of the ḥadīth - let alone their original mastering that they were drawing on. It's almost unbelievable... It's almost unbelievable, and if you didn't have the books in front of you that they wrote, I wouldn't believe it personally....”

The prophet prohibited anything written about him apart from the Qur'an historically.

How did you know about this? Isn't it through hadith and sunnah you knew? Isn't this hypocrisy?

The first hadith was legalized by imam shafi of the Sunni jurisprudence, he never met even Abu Huraira not to talk more of any of the four caliphs or Muhammad himself.

That's a lie, some Sahabas had collection like Abdullah ibn Amr, Ali ibn Abi Talib, Ibn Abbas, Jabir Ibn Abdullah, Aboo Hurairah and many more. In fact Ali ibn Abi Talib was recorded to have said: “If you are told a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah then take it in the best guided and most appropriate manner.”

Go and study the science of hadith and then come back!

PS:

He prohibited so as his words won't be mixed up with the Qur'an, hope you grab?

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Nurozigi:
Muslims still remain the dumbest set of humans on earth. I was expecting a Qur'anic verse to back their claim up but unfortunately I saw several Hadith.

Hadith that came 200 years after the prophet's death. Now op should tell me how were the Muslim women dressing before the coming of Hadith after the Prophets death?

Very dumb set of Muslims!
U ar a disgrace to your family and mankind at large... Ur Inherited madness is like peak milk! it is in U... and it will be d same for ur upcoming 4th generation... no wonder, it not a brain inside ur head... na eva dey inside controlling ur useless mind!!! U nd ask about Adam nd Eve... in ur own faith... stupid ass
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 06, 2016
engrjnr:
U ar a disgrace to your family and mankind at large... Ur Inherited madness is like peak milk! it is in U... and it will be d same for ur upcoming 4th generation... no wonder, it not a brain inside ur head... na eva dey inside controlling ur useless mind!!! U nd ask about Adam nd Eve... in ur own faith... stupid ass

Smiles.
I honestly understand you. I've been called worse. I know how you could have slaughtered my neck if you knew me because you felt I'm a disgrace to my own family and generations. Isn't that funny. I'm a Muslim, I don't care what you call me, I don't care if you hate me, I'm only submitting to Allah and not you. You have no right to dictate my opinion towards religion. Take calm pill pls.
Salam!
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

The Qur'an says: "Obey Allaah and his messenger.... "

I hope you know how we're going to connect to the Prophet(saw) if not through the hadith.

The reason why the Prophet(saw) prohibited writing down hadiths in the early years was because he didn't want the hadith ti be mixed up with the Qur'an. A narration from Saheeh Muslim shades light:

Abu Sa’id Khudri reported that Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Do not take down anything from me, and he who took down anything from me except the Qur’an, he should efface that and narrate from me, for there is no harm in it and he who attributed any falsehood to me−and Hammam said: I think he also said:” deliberately” −he should in fact find his abode in the Hell−Fire.
Sahih Muslim Book 42, Number 7147

As you can see, narrating hadith as always been part of Islam. Imagine if the Sahabas were away from the Prophet(saw), if they needed deliberate on something, an individual who might have heard something similar on the same issue many are confused about would shade the light by narrating from the Prophet(saw).

All I see is your personal opinion, if everyone interpreted the texts anyhow as you're doing now, no doubt everyone would want to justify their whims and desires.

Narrated Hudhaifa: Allah’s Apostle said to us, “Honesty descended from the Heavens and settled in the roots of the hearts of men (faithful believers), and then the Quran was revealed and the people read the Quran, (and learnt it from it) and also learnt it from the Sunna.” Both Quran and Sunna strengthened their (the faithful believers’) honesty. (Sources: Sahih Bukhari Hadith No. 208) and (Bukhari Book #92, Hadith #381)

This is why there's science of hadith, this helps to filter the lies attributed to Prophet(saw). A Western scholar, Dr Jonathan Brown commented:

“I have never been more impressed with anybody in history in my life than with Muslim ḥadīth scholars. I mean, when I first started studying ḥadīth I was very skeptical, I though it was all made-up and bogus but the more you study it the more you just appreciate the intense brain power of these people. I mean they memorized thousands and thousands of books and then they were able to recall all the different versions of ḥadīth from these books, and then they were able to analyze them and put them all together and figure-out where they all connect and make judgments about the authenticity of these ḥadīth. I mean even nowadays with electronic databases, and computers and word processing, I have hard time following even their discussions of the ḥadīth - let alone their original mastering that they were drawing on. It's almost unbelievable... It's almost unbelievable, and if you didn't have the books in front of you that they wrote, I wouldn't believe it personally....”

How did you know about this? Isn't it through hadith and sunnah you knew? Isn't this hypocrisy?

That's a lie, some Sahabas had collection like Abdullah ibn Amr, Ali ibn Abi Talib, Ibn Abbas, Jabir Ibn Abdullah, Aboo Hurairah and many more. In fact Ali ibn Abi Talib was recorded to have said: “If you are told a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah then take it in the best guided and most appropriate manner.”

Go and study the science of hadith and then come back!

He prohibited so as his words won't be mixed up with the Qur'an, hope you grab?

Yes you can connect to the prophet through the Qur'an, ask me what you want to connect to him and I'll show it to you in the Qur'an Insha Allah. It must be Islamic related though.

Take a narration from Sahih Muslim out of this, I don't believe in it. When did the first Hadith came into existence? Did the first Hadith came the very day the Qur'an was completed or the very day the prophet died? Did Hadith came several years after his death? Obviously yes. Mind you that the Qur'an was completed before rasululah's death and it has been called Al-Kitab, a book, since then. So what's your verdict concerning people mixing Hadith words with an already completed Qur'an? I know you've been told by your Hadith that the Qur'an was not compiled during the prophet's life time. This is a FAT lie being told by your imams to allow for the writing of Hadith. If Qur'an was not compiled during rasululah's lifetime, the Qur'an won't have been termed 'a book' in several places inside the Qur'an except if revelations came after his death. No trace of such revelations in Islam, hence the Qur'an was completed and compiled before his death but you guys are all blind to this tiny fact.

Pertaining what you're saying about my personal opinion, you're very wrong about it. Do you know why? It's because Allah himself prohibited any other book attributed to Islam apart from the Qur'an in the Qur'an. I'm not being personal here, I'm implying from what I saw in the Qur'an. Its not my personal opinion, its the Qur'anic opinion as stated in other verses within the Qur'an.

How I wish you know that the Hadith of Hudhaifa you quoted is irrelevant to me as I don't believe in it. Show me in the Qur'an and I'll see to it. If Allah said we should flee from other Hadith and I believe in the Qur'an, then I see no reason why you'll quote Hadith to me if not that the Qur'an doesn't even support your opinion.

Allah never said we should follow Hadith plus the science of Qur'an is so vivid and clear to me bro. There's no need following Hadith or it's sciences except if the Qur'an is not complete and alhamdulilah it is. Allah made it known to us that the Qur'an is complete and that nothing is missing from it. So why do you need Hadith? The scholar was just saying his own, he isn't saying what is in the Qur'an so kindly leave him out of this.

How I get to know many things about the prophet was the help of history. I buttress every of my new knowledge of him to what the Qur'an says about him. Remember that I was a Hadith follower and advocate before. Yes I saw and got to know many things about him from the Hadith, but I check to see its compliance in the Qur'an before taking them serious. Nowadays I get my information about him from reputable historians who mostly are not Muslims but real historians and I still check their account of him if it complied to what the Qur'an said about him. So its not hypocrisy to tell you about the prophet, even Jesus has history so why won't Muhammad? Historical source is not from Hadith alone.

The people you're calling above to have written Hadith or have collections of Hadith is your misinformation about them. Research about what Abu Bakr told Abu Huraira concerning Hadith collections. You quoted someone up there: Ali ibn Abi Talib was recorded to have said: “If you are told a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah then take it in the best guided and most appropriate manner.” Hope you know that in the same Qur'an, the Qur'an has been termed in different places as Hadith like "......in what HADITH after this will they believe........." Ali was saying something similar, but your scholars totally changed it to suit them and you guys fell for it. I just pray Allah open our minds to the truth.

In a conclusive note, I see that what has been keeping you as a HADITH follower is because you thought the Qur'an was not compiled during the prophet's lifetime, brother it was. Those Persian imams knew this that's why they lied to you about the compilation of the Qur'an. If we needed the Hadith or anything of such, Allah would have inspired the prophet to start writing them immediately after the Qur'an was completed and compiled and before his death. But no such thing came into existence until 200years after his death, it's a proven fact that Hadith has been a falsity since the time of its birth. Salam.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2016
salamudeen:
My gf told me plain yesterday that she wanna bleach her skin.. all my effort to stop her was fruitless am thinking of dumping her bcux of that
I pray this reaches you in good health and sound mind akhee. First all, a muslim does not engage in haram relationships, u can make it halaal by doing nikkah, not doing what Allaah forbids. May Allaah grant us goodness.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 06, 2016
Nurozigi, if u continue with these ideologies, it is a sure way to hell akhee... @lexiconkb, @contact and oda folks who av tried to enlighten have done more than enough. He who have ears, let him hear. May Allaah guide our affairs straight, ameen.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2016
RABIUSHILE04:
Nurozigi, if u continue with these ideologies, it is a sure way to hell akhee... @lexiconkb, @contact and oda folks who av tried to enlighten have done more than enough. He who have ears, let him hear. May Allaah guide our affairs straight, ameen.

Ameen. But bro you don't have the right to tell me my destination on the day of judgment, you're not in position to judge me pls. Even rasululah knows not his destination as stated clearly in the Qur'an, he was just a plain warner.

If we all live by the Qur'an, there'll be unity among us. Hadith has never brought unity into Islam, it has been dividing us into sects since the day it surfaced. Sectarian Muslims are vividly frowned at by Allah in the Qur'an.

Imagine a world with no Isis, no boko haram e.t.c. All this can be attained if we live by the Qur'an alone and Islam will be the peaceful religion its name denotes. Those defeated Persian imams who brought HADITH hate the fact that Islam is a religion of peace, they had to devise a means of dividing Islam and bring illegal killings to Islam to put that term "peace" attributed to Islam into oblivion. They devised Hadith.

Salam.
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 4:57am On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, False Lashes,and False Nails|What is the ruling? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2016
Abdullah bin Amr said: “I used to write everything which I heard from the Messenger of Allah (SAW). I intended (by it) to memorize it. The Quraish prohibited me, saying ‘Do you write everything that you hear from him, while the Messenger of Allah is a human being (Bashr), he speaks in anger and pleasure?’ So I stopped writing, and mentioned it to the Messenger of Allah (SAW). He pointed with his finger to his mouth and said: ‘Write, by Him in whose hand my soul lies, only right (Haqq) comes out from it.’ [Sunan Abu Dawud (3/318) No. 3646]

-so people used to say why was he writing them

-because the prophet (saw) was just a human being and said some things out of anger

-so he approached the prophet (saw) who told him to write down everything

-because only the haqq comes from his mouth
-Allah said:

Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. (An-Najm 53:3)

It is only an Inspiration that is inspired. (An-Najm 53:4)

-so only the truth came from his mouth

-even when cracking jokes he never lied

One more..

Abu Hurayra said, “Among the Companions of the Prophet (SAW), no one has more hadiths than I except for 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr. He used to write them down which I did not do.” [Sahih Bukhari (1/34) No. 113]

-the reason for this was he used to write

-and you don’t forget something when you write it

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Admonitions from the Qur'an / 3 Simple Tips To Deal With Frustration / Islam Takes Root In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 185
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.